Reply Help and advice
Damn.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Such Sweet Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:52 pm
I'm starting to really hate school, all of the other kids call me 'emo' negatively, and all the so-called emo kids call me a wannabe.
I feel awful, because I'm starting to take it out on other people.
A younger kid at my school called me emo and shoved me, so I slammed his head against the wall until I had to be dragged out by the SRO.
I don't have anger management problems, it just builds up over time, and I blow up. Usually I take it out on the lacrosse field, but the season doesn't start until November.
I need something right now.... I don't know what.
I guess I'm just posting to tell someone, but I don't know what to do about myself....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
And it's not just a few kids, they gang up.
I mean, one on one they're a bunch of pussies, but together.... I can't take 'em all on.  

Such Sweet Nightmares

Such Sweet Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:01 pm
I guess.... with a little support...
no, things just get to me.
A couple weeks ago, I got dumped, but that doesn't really matter, she never really loved me.
It's what people say about me, and her.
I was always crazy about her.....
She's no slut, she'd never even kissed a guy with tongue before me.
I'm just so angry, at myself mostly, I never should've fallen for her
But her friends are insanely rude, they constantly yell at me.
She tells them to stop, it's not like she doesn't care at all.
I can't really take it, I know I'm going to hurt someone....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:02 pm
I feel so unstable, and I know I am....  

Such Sweet Nightmares

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:53 am
i say let the adrenaline flow if kids team up on you pick the one who you hate the most and focus on him the other ones may hurt you but at least you wouldn't be able to feel it at the moment and you would hurt at least one person  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:29 pm
I'm here if you need help, lots of other people would be/are too, just pm or post like how you did if you want to talk =) Surely other people agree with this ( sadly bold considering the world today ) statement.  

Angel of the End

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:34 pm
i honestly don't get called emo but compared to the way people pick on me i wish they called me that instead  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 pm
People call me emo and pick on me, I moved to alt ed to get away from people and poor choices I made, now the only people I mostly hang out with is emo, punk, or gothic people, they're the only ones the understand me and understand how I feel, just know that people go through s**t liek you do and they got your back in the end!  

xxpunkrocker_jasonxx

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

user-not-here

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:15 pm
My advice stay quiet in class and your friends make sure you can trust them before you tell them or even say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 pm
many ppl call me emo and gothic
stuff like that evn tho they don't even understand wat it means or wat it is but they still hang wit me and i have to see their annoying happy faces all the time if u want i'm here to talk to maybe i can help just pm me or something being an outsider iz my thing
(but nobody would leave me alone!!!)

Paper_Hearts_Rip

xxpunkrocker_jasonxx

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Yeah I'm a senior now and go to alt ed still, and there's a new kid in my class/school and he calls me emo and makes fun of me, any kid's think their all that and know what their talking about, I'd kick his a** but I can't afford to go to jail right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:27 pm
fighting is pointless..
always has been.

I say just let things go; you can't change anyone or alter their stupidity.
don't let it get to you.

If you have to, be a loner emo.
i always liked them.  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:04 pm
i disagree because if you beat someone up they wont mess with you anymore therefore that fighting is pointless is so wrong on soooooo many different levels i would fight my friends my family(even though i hate them all) the people close to me and myself I'm not afraid to lose a fight either and if my adrenaline is up enough i wouldn't be able to feel it anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 pm
Ignore them.

They'll stop, If they know they aren't getting a reaction out of you.  

Yersiniia Pestis

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:04 pm
well you don't know the people who mess with me i ignore them and ignore them and some days I'm just dancing on the edge ready to break and knock someone out they don't stop if you ignore them especially not at my school even if you never said a word to them they would bug you from freshmen to senior year. so maybe if you ignore the people that mess with you they will leave you alone. but not me you know say what you want but you can't know what your talking about till your in my shoes and you have the people i have bearing down on you criticizing ridiculing every single move you make you can't speak out of honesty  
Help and advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff