Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been hacked?
  Yes!
  NO!
View Results

Yoshihiro Yukitamada

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:48 pm
I would kindly take donations of gold or equally worthly items... I'm not one to ask for donations... but... Im in desperate need. I was trying to get my 1st dream avi... but I was hacked and left with 0gold, I got 900 today... but im still to far off... any donation is much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm
If you donate, I'd try my very best to help you with your needs. As for, the first donation I recieve, at least over 50 gold... at least. Will be the person I help after I get back on my feet.  

Yoshihiro Yukitamada

Mazzie-Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:40 pm
I sent you a small donation. It's not much, but every bit helps. I hope you get enough for your dream avi. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:42 pm
Thank you so very much! When I'm up and running again, I'll help you how ever I can. mrgreen  

Yoshihiro Yukitamada

Mazzie-Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:05 am
No prob, I'm just glad I could help. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 pm
Thanks Mazzie-Cloud ^_^ Im back on my feet.  

Yoshihiro Yukitamada

XxAssassins_Deadly_ShotxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:20 pm
wats in it for me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:00 pm
ricky_uchiha
wats in it for me

Sorry but Mr. ricky_uchiha, Mazzie-Cloud HELPED me get up and running again. You did not donate to me in my time of need... Yet Mazzie did. So you see. When she needs help, I'll do my best in helping her, even if its a small donation at a time. So, nothing is in it for you... Sorry.  

Yoshihiro Yukitamada

Natsuri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 pm
Ichiro Ookami
I would kindly take donations of gold or equally worthly items... I'm not one to ask for donations... but... Im in desperate need. I was trying to get my 1st dream avi... but I was hacked and left with 0gold, I got 900 today... but im still to far off... any donation is much appreciated.

Holy effing crap! eek You got hacked on your way to a dream avi! That was damned low, I can tell you that.

I will surpass the total donations of Ichiro and Mazzie and give you 2,000 Gold. That should give you a head start there. biggrin  
§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games