Submit

Who do you think Tobi really is?
  Madara Uchiha
  Obito Uchiha
  Honestly, no idea.
View Results

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:22 pm
Seriously, I've heard a lot of things and such. One being Madara Uchiha and the other being Obito Uchiha.
I'm a tad curious, care to spare some proof and such?
blaugh

Anyways, be friendly don't just come barging in here saying who's wrong who's right and such.
Just share your opinion and maybe some proof to back it up with.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:04 am
I think that it is Obito. The reason I think that it is him is because, he only has one eye, the right one. Obito gave Kakashi his left eye. So Obito would only have his right eye. The same eye as Tobi.

I know in one of the chapters it mentions Madara. I think it was chapter 346, not sure though. I am not sure who Madara is, because I do not think that he/she was ever mentioned before.  

saphire023

Ayizzle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 pm
Like she [^] had just said, the mask thing. And it also shows that Tobi has some armor covering a good portion of his body. If he is Obito, then of course that's the part that got crushed by the boulder.

I've also heard the 'Madara-brought-Obito-Back-To-Live-By-Giving-Him-His-Life' theory. I go with that one. I think Tobi is 'both' in that way. x] But it's really your choice until we find out.

SPOILER ABOUT 370!
And in Chapter 370, they were talking about how Madara could summon the Kyuubi. Is this possibly hinting to anything? ~~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm
I think that its probably Madara Uchiha but honestly I don't know. I've heard rumors of him either being Obito Uchiha or Madara Uchiha. I guess we'll have to wait a couple more weeks until the manga chapters come out that reveal that sort of thing. ;D -Damnit! Don't wanna wait anymore!-  

snubsnub
Crew

Hinata_17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:05 pm
isn't he obito?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Hinata_17
isn't he obito?

You find out that who Obito is from Kakashi's backstory. Obito was on the same team as Kakashi when they were young.  

saphire023

saphire023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:18 pm
After reading chapter the most recent chapter, I think it could be Madara, but then I think it could be Obito. So I am not sure who Tobi is anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:40 pm
so who is he again sweatdrop  

Djlaw56

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saphire023

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Law56
so who is he again sweatdrop

What he are you refering to?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 pm
so who is it  

Djlaw56

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Tobi is definately Obito because all of the stories match and there is physical evidence to prove it! Then again, since we all think(know) that Obito is Tobi, the Naruto Manga people will probably make him be Madara just to throw us off! Obito/Tobi is never mentioned in the TV series, at least not America, maybe in Shippuden[spelling?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm
Tobi is so obito uchiha because i have looked up pics of obito and gotten pics of tobi in the process...so umm yeah...TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!  

Angel_Rowen

~kokuyos only wish~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:21 pm
Tobi has to be Obito, look at the facts.
1-Tobi has 1 eye hole, Obito gave his other eye to kakashi
2-same spiky hair
3-similar powers
4-he is much younger than the others seem-like kakashi  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:34 pm
So, this picture doesn't explain it well enough to you ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sliph

iiiRainbows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:27 am
I beleive he's Obito. I mean the hair...the tragic accident.... Kishimoto just can't let Kakashi live without meeting Obito again.  
97: Naruto Fanclub

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff