Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
A D D I C T I O N [IS] U G L Y[Open|2g 3b|Literate]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo1
  ooo
  ooPoll Whore
View Results

MASS INF3CTI0N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:42 pm
Kick off your stilettos, kick off your stilettos

->Intro<-
    Fer sure maybe fer sure not fer sure eah fer sure bomb! Pulled up at a stop light did drugs on the dashboard! Look at the mess we made tonight! Kick off your stilettos Kick off your stilettos and ******** me in the backseat! Your always falling in disguise and always quick to compromise! Kick off your stilettos Kick off your stilettos and ******** me in the backseat! Fer sure maybe fer sure not fer sure eah fer sure bomb! This is the end of what we planned of what we planned and now! We're not falling in love we're just falling apart so girl lets dance the night away! This is how the beat goes This is how the beat goes! Just let your body go! This is how the beat drops This is how the beat drops! I wonna see your panties drop girl now! All this time is wasted pretending wear in love but don’t all right cause you know I love being with you and seeing you cry! So don’t let go!

-"Fer Sure" The Medic Droid

->Intro|Story|Rules|Skeleton|Profiles|Updates/Colours<-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:51 pm
Kick of your stilettos, kick off your stilettos

->Story<-
The story? Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a group of 6 kids getting into drugs, falling in love and having fun. That’s normal… Right? We live where we crash the night before, we go where we please and just don’t give a flying ********. We all have our connections, and we help each other out when you’re running low. But most of us are realizing that life sucks with out money, and that we should go to college and stuff. Will you get clean? Fall in love? Better yourself as a person? Or just say ******** it, and go shoot up. Up to you man.

Now, about the kids. Three girls, three boys. All of them are so different, yet have one thing in common. A D D I C T I O N.

Girl 1 She's quiet. An artist type, really. Keeps to herself, and doesn't tend to get loud until she's ******** up. She loves her friends, and is just a really caring individual. The reason she turned to substances to make it better? She had lost her baby at age 16. Been on drugs ever since, but she hasn't told anyone. Except the father, boy 1.

Girl 2 Man, what a b***h. And I don't mean b***h in the good way either. This girl is literally a dumb snob. She's been paying geeks to do her homework for years now. No one really knows why we talk to her. Her and girl 3 have quite the fued. Never got along, and still don't. The reason she uses? "Everyone else does it, why not me?"

Girl 3 Is a quack. She's ******** awesome, insane, but awesome. She is flirtatious, sly, sexy, and has a very addictive personality. She is a fun lover. Her partner in crime now and forever, boy 2. Best friends. "Cradle to Casket." They say, but what will happen now that she's finding out she has feelings for him. Her reason for drug abuse? She grew up around it. Why not follow in daddy's footsteps.

Boy 1 What a jock, but he's the cool jock. You know, the one that gets along with every crowed, isn't cocky, and totally smart? That's him alright. Has the world handed to him on a platter, and yet, he can't help but shoot up before every game. Why? Because he feels it enhances his performance. Or maybe because they lost their baby. Silly boy...

Boy 2 A rebel if I've ever seen one. A party-go-er, if you will. He is an a** to everyone and anyone, even old people. But, every group needs that loveable a*****e, right? There is one person, no matter how hard he tries, no matter how many times he has hurt her; he can't help but apologize, make up, and be nice to her. Girl 3. His bff4l. Does he love her? Who knows. My guess is that he does, and doesn't want to ruin the friendship by telling her. So he gets as ******** up as he can to get away from the stress of every day life.

Boy 3 Cute kid, really. The musician. He has a reputation to uphold, so drugs are a must for him. And though he can't stand her, he has a bit of a weak spot for girl 2. Hopefully he won't end up like Sid Vicious... He's really sweet, all the time. And envies boy 2 for his ability to be an a**. Oh well.

MASS INF3CTI0N

MASS INF3CTI0N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:01 pm
Kick of your stilettos, kick off your stilettos

->Rules<-
    Alright, so every time I've made an RP, I get at least three people who don't read the rules. So, I'm going to put them in a nifty little paragraph. Maybe now, I’ll get PM’s from people who genuinely wish to join. And if you do, then I know to accept you. So, first of all, Literacy. I love it. I require it. At least two well written paragraphs. This means 5-8 sentences, MINIMUM. This also means size 9, and pretty[readable] colours. Oh, proper grammar, and spelling would be appreciated. I'm not perfect, I'll admit that, and I know you're not either. So it's alright to slip up every now and again, but try your best. Follow gaia's rules. This means no cybering, no flaming, and a lot of things I don't want to name because you should know them. I don't want everyone to be clones. This means be original. Please try to include everyone, no one likes to be ignored. Romance is encouraged, and wanted. This is a romance RP, after all. But please, please don't be an easy lay. I also want drama, by the a** loads. But I don’t need Sally Suicide, or Andrew Abusive parents. I understand this is a drug abuse RP, so there will be that, but I don’t need everyone overdosing at the same damn time. Oh, and swearing is just fine. Now, when it comes to profiles. The skeleton is there for a reason, use it. Don't change it. Pm it to me, label it 'P U D D I N' Mmkuy, thanks. Oh, and please, PLEASE, use real pictures. This is a realistic RP. This means: no magical powers, demons, angels, celeb pictures, or anime. None of that s**t here. If you use/have said things, I will either ignore you, or tell you to change it. And with the two paragraph rule, I seriously can't stress it enough. People need something to work with. The minute I allow one paragraph, there will be an epidemic and we'll start having one liners. I WILL NOT HAVE THAT! Two paragraphs. TAKE THE TIME!!!Well, I think I'm done. Another thing, this isn't a first come first serve, I have the right to accept or deny you. Have a lovely.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:15 pm

->Skeleton<-

->Preview<-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
links here

I A M.
    Firstname "Nickname" Lastname

I B L E W
    Write out your age, then put candles.

M Y S T O R Y
    Biography. Ten + sentences

A B O U T M E

Personality. Ten + sentences

M Y H E A R T [B E A T S]
    A little blurb on your loved one.

P U P P E T M A S T E R
    Username.

->Code<-

[imgleft]your image here[/imgleft]
[size=8]links here[/size]

[color=yourcolourhere]I [b]A M[/b][/color].
[list][size=9]Firstname "Nickname" Lastname[/size][/list]

[Color=yourcolourhere]I [i]B L E W[/i][/color]
[size=9][list]Write out your age, then put candles.[/list][/size]

[color=yourcolourhere]M Y[b] S T O R Y[/b][/color]
[size=9][list] Biography. Ten + sentences [/list][/size]

[color=yourcolourhere]A B O U T[u] M E[/u][/color]

[list][size=9]Personality. Ten + sentences[/size][/list]

[color=yourcolourhere]M Y H E A R T [[strike]B E A T S[/strike]][/color]
[size=9][list]A little blurb on your loved one.[/list][/size]

[color=yourcolourhere]P U P P E T[b] M A S T E R[/b][/color]
[list][b]Username.[/list][/b]

MASS INF3CTI0N

MASS INF3CTI0N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:23 pm
->Profiles<-

->Girls<-

oo1: Open
oo2:Taken
oo3: Taken.

User Image
Karrina[x]

I A M.
    Karrina "Kiki" Miller

I B L E W
    Eighteen candles. Jealous?

M Y S T O R Y
    Hey bitches. Let me start with the basics about me. I was blessed with the gorgeous name Karrina, but my friends just call me Kiki. My birthday was about a month ago, and I turned eighteen! Finally. So basically, I'm an only child. My daddy is a surgeon, so you can imagine that we're pretty wealthy. My mom is a nurse at the local hopsital. Together, they had one perfect child, me! Well, almost perfect anyway. I have my flaws, like everyone. Anyways, like I was saying, my mom is a nurse. Her and my dad met in college, and it was love at first sight. They were mad for each other. I hope that happens to me one day. Well ... it might have already happened. There's this guy. A really cute guy. He seems to be really sensitive, which isn't normally my type of guy, but I don't know. I just can't help but like him. Um .. yeah. So anyway, it probably appears like I have a perfect life. And I do, really, so why use drugs? Because everyone else does. I guess you could say I'm a bit afraid of being different. But don't repeat that. It could totally ruin my reputation. Reputations are like, everything. Do something wrong and your reputation is trashed, meaning that you have no friends. So like yeah, that's the fabulous me. Love you bitches! xox

A B O U T M E

Ahh, me, myself and I. Alright, so I'm a tad bit of a b***h. But I'm really a sweet, innocent girl at the same time. I can always get people to do what I want. Like nerds, all I have to do is smile sweetly and wink, and next thing I know, they're handing me pages of homework. Ahhh, the sweet life.
    Mmkay, so I'm a bit sensitive. What's wrong witht that? Personaly, I think that everyone is sensitive. People are always trying to hide the tears, but why? The only time I do that is when I'm fighting with Twigg. I don't want her to know that she's hurt my feelings. Grrr, I hate her. But not really. I acctually really like her. She seems really cool, bur somehow we always end up fighting. Honestly, I don't think she likes me at all.
    So, I'm the type of girl who fixes her hair everytime she passes a mirror. My appearance means a lot to me. I believe that if you don't look good, you don't feel good. So I hate to admit this, but I envy girls who can acctually walk down the street with unmatching clothes on, or something like that. How do they do it? I'm always afraid that people are gonna think I'm crazy and weird because of what I wear.

He's just so ...
    Amazing. Cute. Kind. Sweet.
    He's the most sensitive and caring guy I know.
    I want him.
    I need him.
    So why doesn't he like me?
    What have I done wrong?
    Why don't I deserve true love?
    Will he ever love me back?

P U P P E T M A S T E R
    Ever-x-Lasting

User Image
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

I A M.
    Audrey "Twigg" Kitching

I B L E W
    Eighteen candles this year. Crazy.

M Y S T O R Y
    My biography? Are you sure you really want to know? I don't think you do. It's pretty boring. Well, to me it was anyway. Well, I guess I'll tell you then.
    Well, I grew up in a dysfunctional family, in the heart of London, England. The Mecca of punk culture, fashion, and smoking. I was young though, and I didn't know any different, so I just didn't care. I guess you could say my life was a bit like Tideland, if you ever saw that movie. Creepy movie. There's this little girl, her parents are drug addicts. The mom dies, the dad takes the girl to some broken down house in the middle of ******** nowhere. The little girl cooked her dad’s heroine for him, even stuck needles in his arm. Well, he ended up dying, fancy that. She met these two crazy a** neighbors, and older woman and her little mentally challenged brother, they kind of took her in. They re-decorated the run down house, and let the little girl live there for a while, going and checking on her every now and again. Everything was fine, until the mentally challenged neighbor blew up the train that is right by their houses, and kills the two. As the little girl walks among the wreckage, a woman calls out to her, and I'm guessing they lived happily ever after.
    Yeah, that's a rather accurate description. Except I never lived in the middle of nowhere, and I never knew my mom. Oh, and my dad didn't die. I lived with him for what seems like forever, cooking his drugs, talking to his wacked out friends, and basically playing mommy to 30+ year olds. Well, I got sick of my dad's s**t, so now I'm here with friends and the family I created for myself. My "Mom's" name is Amy Kelly, "Dad" is Tony Kelly. I have two "siblings" Megan, formally my bff, and Dillon. Then there's "Granny", Bonnie Kelly.
    Well, this family is far from normal. You see, Amy, and Bonnie act as childish as me and Megan. While Tony, and Dillon act rather mature, sometimes. You see, Dillon is mentally challenged, and Dad, well, there isn't much to say about him. Well, anyway, back to mum, g-ma, Megan and I. Well, we're crazy. We all sing, and dance, and we fly out to salt lake city once a week to play bingo with a bunch of drag queens, and transvestites.
    The best part about Amy, is how honest she is. That and her funeral plans. You see, she wants a little monkey, or a midget, pulling a little red wagon full of her ashes down the isle of whatever church the service is held. And when she gets to the front, she wants a drag queen, in a white leotard, to sing "You are so beautiful". The white leotard is so everyone knows it's a man.
    She also strives to be a trany. Why? I think it's because of the pretty makeup. So we all play dress up... Daily.
    I met him a few years ago, when I moved from London actually. We didn't get along at first, he is an a**, and I’m a b***h back. Eventually, we put our differences aside. He can be a sweetheart, when he wants to be. Anyway. We got rather close, and pretty much inseparable. I think I have growing feelings for the b*****d, but I'm just... I don't know. Twigg in love? Just doesn’t sound possible. We’ll see what happens.
    I think that's enough of my history for one day.

A B O U T M E

How I act is rather, interesting. Being that I’m European and all. From London, England no less. I'm random, and do whatever I must to have a good time. Sure, I can be a bit bitchy at times, but who can't? I'm honest. Like, brutally. It's almost ridiculous. So if you come up to me, in a god awful, puke worthy, ugly outfit asking how you look, expecting me to lie, and say "FAB, DARLING, JUST FAB!" Don't even bother to ask. Because, though I am from London, chances are you couldn't get me to say "Fab" or any other stupid twang, or lie.
    When I walk down the street, dressed in a big white, frilly tu tu, and drag makeup. People stare. Say I'm crazy, or just want attention. I say I'm fun, and maybe I do. But if you're going to judge me because I like to play dress up at the age of eighteen, then ******** off. I don't need you in my life, and I sure as ******** don't want you in it.
    I'm random and, spontaneous. I like it that way. Never a dull moment if you ask my opinion. Oh, there's another thing. I may act dumb, and look stupid. But I promise I'm one of the smartest people in the world. I'm very down to earth, I know what's going on in the world. I choose not to take part of politics, simply because they're ridiculous. But I'm not an anarchist. Chaos cannot exist. As you might be able to tell, I'm opinionated. And I'm not scared to share my beliefs. But I'll never shove them down your throat, or cram your brain with them. Sure I'll debate, but just for fun.
    I have my bi-polar moments. I may be all nice, and happy one second, then a total b***h the next. I guess you could say certain things, and people just set me off. I can't tell you what people, because it isn't anyone specific. It's really just peoples personalities. They're just some I don't get along with. And some I refuse to get along with.
    If I am having a said bi-polar moment, and I say something mean, know that I mean every word. But I'm only preparing you for the cold, harsh world. People need to learn to not be so damn sensitive.

I thought love was for the weak minded.
    That it wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't happen to me.
    That it was pathetic for anyone to need someone, depend on them, for them to understand you.
    I refused to fall for anyone.
    I refused to depend.
    And I refuse to be understood.
    Sure, I had boytoys. But they were just that. TOYS!
    "I'll never need a man." How naive...
    Then he comes along.
    And now, my heart races at the very sound of his name.
    He's like...
    My heroine.
    An addiction all his own.
    Worse than my smokes, and that’s a big one.
    I hate him, but I can't live without him.
    I NEED him.
    I DEPEND on him
    And the worst of all, he UNDERSTANDS.

P U P P E T M A S T E R
    FASHI0N Z0MBI3

->Boys<-

oo1: Open
oo2: Open
oo3: Open

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:48 pm
->Updates<-

9/13/07- Made, and Opened by me: FASHI0N Z0MBI3. No need to thank me, I know I'm awesome.

->Colours<-

Girlie1:
Girlie2:
Girlie3:Deeppink
Boy1:
Boy2:
Boy3:

MASS INF3CTI0N

MASS INF3CTI0N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm
User Image I SAID [N0] TO DRUGS...

Audrey was sound asleep. It was the summer, and only one in the afternoon. Why the hell would she be awake? I mean, she had partied rather hard the night before, as she did most nights, and didn't have work today. What the hell is the point of waking up early, when you know you'll feel like s**t? There isn't. Where were we, oh yes. Audrey was sleeping. Then, suddenly, the scream of an infant brought Audrey to consciousness. Her eyes shot open, looking around. Letting out a sigh, and a bit of what sounded as a grumble; she rolled out of bed.

She mumbled as she walked down the hall of her new apartment. She rubbed her head, her hair was a mess and she didn't care. Her hand still on her head, she looked around. She noticed that there was something very important missing from her lips at that moment. Not chap stick. Nor lip gloss. Guess again."Huh. Where are my smokes." She said spinning in a circle, her eyes landed on the couch.

The pack of smokes on the arm of the sofa. She snatched them up, putting one to her lips and lighting it. Taking a deep, long drag, she released, inhaling through her nostrils at the same time. That's right. French inhale everyone."Better now." She said sitting down on the couch, pulling her legs up and resting them on the table in front of her. Turning on the TV, grabbed her ash tray, and remote at the same time. She flipped through channels, turning up the volume to drown out the sound of the unhappy infant.

She glanced around her living room, she felt the need to get her phone. She felt empty without it in her hands. So, she brought herself to stand up, putting her cigarette to her face, holding it with her lips. Walking back into her room, avoiding clothes, and shoes on the floor; she grabbed her phone off her nightstand, and walked out. Back into the living room, she plopped back onto the couch and continued to smoke.

TH3Y JUST [DIDN'T] LIST3N.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm
HugsUser ImageDrugs
Not

'Beep. Beep.' Karrina's eyes opened like a flash. "What the hell happened last night?" she said as she yawned and rubbed her brown eyes. She slowly sat up and shifted her body in the direction of her alarm clock. "11 o'clock?" It wasn't like her to sleep in so late. Karrina lifted herself up off of the bed and slipped her feet into her fuzzy blue slippers. She smiled in delight as she moved her feet around for a moment. Satisfied, she walked towards her bedroom door and reached for the silver doorknob.

"I need some aspirin." she said as she walked down the hall, rubbing her forehead and dragging her feet. She stopped when she reached the washroom and slowly reached into one of the wooden cabinets. She moved her hand around a bit, touching millions of little bottles in it's path, until she pulled out a small white one. Ahh, aspirin. She carried it into the fairly large , white kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She downed the pill in a few seconds and placed the empty glass in the sink.

Karrina walked over to the nearest chair and let herself drop. She picked up the telephone that was sitting on the table in front of her and quickly starting dialing numbers. It rang and rang until finally someone decided to pick up. "Hey, it's Kiki." she said, a small grin appearing on her soft pink lips.

comme des enfants

Cat

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces