Jacob flaws-spoilers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:58 am
This is what Stephenie says about Jacob and I agree

Jacob doesn’t have a tragic flaw. He has one goal and one hope. His goal is to save Bella’s life. His hope is that he’ll win her heart in the process. He fails at both. But that doesn’t mean he regrets trying. If he could do it over again, he’d do the same thing. Jacob couldn’t live with himself if he didn’t give saving Bella his best effort—he knows it’s going to hurt when he loses, but he knows it would hurt worse if he didn’t try. Does he do everything right? Heck, no! But he’s sixteen and he’s making it up as he goes along. Those who are upset by some of his tactics should consider his youth and the fact that he is, after all, right. Bella is in love with him. (In the end, it’s truly healthier for her to be aware of this as she goes forward with unalterable decisions.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 am
I still don't agree with what Jake did. He did it in a jerkish way, but that's not why I'm upset with him. Edward acted like a jerk too, just more subtlely.
I'm upset with Jake because he knows he didn't imprint with Bella. And when he does imprint, he can't just force those feelings away and he'll have to leave Bella for whomever he imprints with. He'll have broken her heart and most likely lost his best friend.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:29 am
But he doesnt think he will see any one but her he just really wanted to win her heart but a bunch of people hate him for trying. Some just dont like what he did and I understand  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:57 am
I have never hated him, because everything he did he did out of love. And I applaud him for that. But some of his methods could've been better.
And I wish people would stop hating on him. It's really getting annoying.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

frontline-cutie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:12 pm
I have mixed feelings. Sometimes i think hes soooo sweet, like when he warmed bella up in the storm, and sometimes I feel bad for him, like when he ran away, or I wanna punch him for doing that, or I hate him because of all of the things he did in this book.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Hardcore Mosher
I have never hated him, because everything he did he did out of love. And I applaud him for that. But some of his methods could've been better.

Same here.
Bella did some stupid stuff as well & you can't blame her for feeling the way she did when she did those things.Jake did the same plus he's still young while Edward is WAY OLDER than him.There's a big difference so of course Jacob's gonna look pretty bad next to him.

Heck,all the characters are flawed in the series.
He isn't anymore different from the others.
D:<

BunnyCupCakes

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:14 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Hardcore Mosher

Same here.
Bella did some stupid stuff as well & you can't blame her for feeling the way she did when she did those things.Jake did the same plus he's still young while Edward is WAY OLDER than him.There's a big difference so of course Jacob's gonna look pretty bad next to him.

Heck,all the characters are flawed in the series.
He isn't anymore different from the others.
D:<

I feel bad for the both of them now cause they're both getting bashed constantly. It shouldn't be one or the other!  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games