Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Worlds of dawn and dusk (open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's better?
  Angel?
  Nitemare Angel?
  Soul?
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:55 pm
Hey! I hope you guys will enjoy this thread!

Rules:

1. Be nice to the other RPers.
2. Don't godmod
3.Be semi-literate
4. And anything that I've missed.

Story:

In many schools, they've probably taught you that heaven, purgatory and the underworld are places that you can't see, touch smell or any of that stuff. That heaven is infinity times better than you can think of and the underworld vice versa. But that's not true....at least the part where you can't feel them with your senses. Heaven, purgatory and the underworld exist in the clouds...yes, even the underworld but each world exists only at certain times of the day.

Heaven exists during Dawn and dusk in the clouds in the distance that looks sort of like a snowy plain with the orangy pink colour of the sunrise or sunset shining on it. Heaven is inhabited by angels and is one of the places where the souls are judged and placed.

The underworld exists at night, sunset and sunrise, and when storm clouds appear. The underworld is the clouds that are dark and grey. It is inhabited by nitemare angels. The underworld is also a place where souls are judged and placed.

Purgatory exists during Dawn, Dusk and the day. It is inhabited by both types of angels but is halved. One half for the good angels and the other for the nitemare angels. Many souls are placed there which is why it exists most of the day.

Now, all three of these worlds acted in harmony. The underworld is complete hell for the souls of evil but is not filled with evil angels and the ruler of the underworld isn't evil either. At least, not the previous rulers. The new ruler is a power hungry youth who believes that all the worlds should belong to him even the earth. So a war has broken out between heaven and the underworld and purgatory is caught in between and the afterlife is shaken up for all the souls that come to the worlds of dawn and dusk. Earth will be attacked soon enough if heaven doesn't stop the underworld.

Profile!

Username:
Name: (Name of character)
Race: (Angel, nitemare angel, spirit or a regular human)
Appearance: (Picture or typed but a picture is preferred)
Weapon: (You can only have 2 plus a small secondary weapon)
Bio: (Your character's past)

Just so you know, if you're an angel of some sort, you can only be placed in purgatory or in heaven/underworld depending on the kind of angel you are. But you can also invade the enemy's world so long as it is the time of day when the world can be accessed. Oh and please pm me the profiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:11 pm
Characters:

Username: zepherion
Name: Mia
Race: Spirit
Appearance: User ImageSorry, I know it's big.
Weapon: A bow and arrow but only at her job.
Bio: Mia is a regular university girl but she has a job guarding a really old shrine to earn some money. She's only been working there for 1 year and a half but she already knows that this job is totally weird. She has to carry around a bow and a quiver full of arrows! But since she's taken up that job she's been having weird dreams about a war and angels of all sorts. She thinks that those dreams are just some weird stuff the shrine manager filled her head with but she doesn't know that that will really effect her life. Death for her is soon to come.

(Sorry, I know that this is kind of odd but I changed my profile. I messed it up so I edited a few things.)

Username: tiger12
Name: Hanni Haruki Sahkyo
Race: Spirit
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Two daggers
Bio: As a human he was a North American student about to graduate when he was killed. Unfortunately he doesn't remember much of his previous life.

Username: tougher_bambi
Name: Alexander de Angallo
Race: Angel
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: A sword of flames and a sword of light. They are two separate swords, both with terrible power, but only Alexander had been successful in wielding them properly and not being killed in the process.
Bio: N/A as of yet =o)

Username: Gothic_Alice
Name: Ayame Sano
Race: Nightmare Angel
Appearance:
User Image
Weapon: A huge fan the size or 4 humans laying down when open and 1 small fan
Bio: Ayame was standing on the sidewalk in Tokyo listening to her I-Pod. Ayame was always know as the worst kid in school, beating up people, distroying property and went to jail 2 times. She always believed in going to heaven but she thought she had already screwed up her life. She was standing there with her skateboard when a little boy ran into the middle of the street to get a bounce ball. Ayame dropped her backpack, skateboard and I-Pod and pushed the child out of the way of the incoming bus. Ayame died that day but was sent to purgatory for doing a good deed but she was still evil in some eyes.

Username: lil_evil_cutie
Name: serenity
Race: nightmare angel
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: two katans and a dagger
Bio: she once was a pure soul as a little angel as you could say always smilling like the bright sun, but after her parents where murdered she went down a dark path of distruction and hate all though she still had the kindness with in her , her hate overwelmed any good left within her.

Username:Mr.Ownage
Name: Koren Silthek
Race: Nightmare Angel
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: Two katanas
Bio: Koren was born in purgatory, and saw the rise of the underworld's current ruler. He finds the ruler's quest for domination a foolish attempt born of the arrogance of youth, and only carries weapons for self defence.  

zepherion

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:52 pm
Mia was sitting at the steps of the shrine again, holding her bow on her lap and staring out into the rain. "Geez, it's been raining for at least 3 days now. And to make things worse, her dreams came more often and they were more clear. Angels attacking each other and such.

"With all these dreams, one could get the idea that this is the cause of the bad guys winning the war." Mia shook her head. "No way! It can't be! I'm seriously going crazy!"

The shrine manager, an old man came up behind Mia and tapped her shoulder. "Mia, you can go home now. It's time to close up the shrine."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:06 pm
Alexander closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the colors and peace that always came with the rising of the sun. The dawn of a new day, the dawn of life itself. The morning's sun burned away the traces of rainy clouds that had once passed over the area. The same clouds that had made the earth wet for three sunrises. Beside him, the angel began to see the green trees turn into a soft gold.

With a smile, Alex stepped from his front porch in the small town. Golden light from the sunrise melted softly into his features. His blond hair seemed to be on fire with radiance, and his white clothing seemed to glow as well. The light smile from the start of the day spread across his lips. Alex began to walk, his white jeans flowing with him as he walked down the sidewalk. The green t-shirt he wore was visible under his white jacket that was loose, yet stylish in ever sense of the word.

As Alexander walked he noticed a small shrine alog the side. On the steps was a young spirit-girl. With a little breath in, to take in the fresh air around him, Alexander went up to the shrine where the old man was just leaving. "Hello..." He said with a soft smile playing on his lips.  

tougher_bambi

Dapper Genius

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:14 am
(Oh by the way, bambi, your character's an angel right? Then yes, he can see spirits)

Mia stared up at the man. Now that the clouds had gone away, Mia realized that she was a spirit. She had died just a few days ago. She had been hit by a truck during the rain.

"How can you see me? I'm a spirit, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:34 am
"Yes," he answered, "You are very much a spirit...but you see, I am an Angel" He said with a light smile still playing on his lips. "In fact...you are almost like a normal human to be, only a bit more translucent." Alexander chuckled at his little joke, trying to make light of the situation. She looked very much like a young spirit and was probably confused and disoriented with herself in her new body. "Only humans can't see you...unless you are one of those nasty spirits that particularly enjoys messing with people's heads...but In fact, I was one of those spirits myself." He said this with a laugh as he remembered all the fun he had with humans when he would appear, then disappear with the blink of an eyes. The humans would be left dumbfounded and scared out of their wits.  

tougher_bambi

Dapper Genius

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:37 am
Mia was still a little depressed but smiled a little at his joke. Mia stood up. She could see where she'd been hit from there. It was a few blocks away after you crossed the street. There were still some police officers investigating the incident. Apparently, the suspect had driven off after hitting her.

"So, do you think you can take me to heaven or wherever it is that I'm supposed to go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:05 am
Ayame came around the corner of the shrine, the chains on her black boots chimed in the wind. "It won't be hard for you." She looked up, her black eyes glowed and were soft. Her face was pale and as beautiful as a blooming flower in spring. "So you're the one that got hit...." Ayame had on a shirt that showed her shoulders and she had on a short skirt. Under her skirt going down her legs was fishnet hose. She had on black lipstick and heavy eye liner that perfected her look even more.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:17 am
Mia turned around. "Yes, I'm the one who got hit. Stupid crazy drivers.....oh, and what do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:22 am
Ayame's face softened and it looked like she was smiling but her fine lips were in a thin line. "If you have been good your life you can go to heaven. Unless you're like me...then you can't." She breathed in a deep breath and then walked closer, her sweet scent filling the area. She stopped when seeing Alex. She looked away, her face hardening and her eyes peircing.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Mia nodded. "But don't I have to be inspected or something, y'know, by um, St. John I think?" Mia stared at the both of them. "Um, are you ok? Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:56 pm
"I'm sorry." She sighed and looked up again. "Either your a soul, an angel or an nightmare angel....you go where you want to but Nightmare angels are bound to with purgatory or the underworld." SHe sighed, sitting down. "As you can see Angel over there is always happy....it's different when you're like me."  

Maha clone

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:31 pm
*she stood in the shadows looking out as her eyes filled with lonliness* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:37 pm
"Really. Hmm, then I hope I can see you to cheer up your day." Mia felt awkward but she tried concentrating and she ended up on a fluffy white cloud. Mia looked around. An angel with a clipboard was heading her way. "Hmm, you must be the new soul. It's about time you got here." He started flipping through his clipboard. "Hmm, I'm sorry, you can't come to heaven just yet. You'll have to spend a month and a half in purgatory." Mia looked around. "How do I get to purgatory?" The angel sighed. "Here...." The angel took a piece of cloud from the ground and let go of it in the air. "Sit on this cloud. It should take you there."

Mia sat down on the cloud and the cloud started zooming away.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Ayame looked at the angel and sighed. "Not really good friends since whats happening between your and my kind...." Her radiant face looked troubled.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff