Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digmon World: Data Server (DS) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm
(I created this rp based on Digimon World DS. The storyline is generally the same as that of Digimon World DS, but it also introduces other characters from Digimon Data Squad/Savers. The digivices used are basically a combination of those used in Savers and Tamers; They have the same general appearance as those in Savers, though instead of having a port on the top to insert your digisoul, it has a card slot in it for using special cards that give your digimon equipment or items. The cards used are basically just the items in Digimon World DS.)

Rumors have been floating around that people at school have been mysteriously disappearing in the second-floor computer lab. Some of the rumors talk about some things called 'digital monsters.' Curious to find out if the rumors are true, a group of students at the school decide to visit the computer lab after school and investigate.

(character info smile

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Digimon Partner:

(I'm thinking about having a maximum of about four or five people in the rp, so if you're interested feel free to sign up.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:34 am
This seems interesting. I'd be more than happy to join.

Gaia Username: Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Character Name: Elvira Dementia Velventine
Appearance: User Image
Personality: A dark-minded, but quiet and obserative girl who studies everything by watching it. She's generally nice and friendly to those she doesn't see as a threat.
Digimon Partner: Candlemon (named Lucifer)  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

cony14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:34 pm
gaia username:cony14
character name:Zeekage sincha
appearance:User Image
personality: Very silent doesnt talk much aout anything though.Always analysis the situation in a couple of seconds figures out what could go wrong and then how to counter that (intelligent).That sort of guy
digimon partner: Wargrowlmon  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Gaia Username: Lightng Keyblade
Character Name: Heero Mishiyamo
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Heero is the kind of guy who loves to have fun, make friends, and protect his friends. Yes he has his moments of sadness but he never lets it show around people.
Digimon Partner: Terriermon  

Hopeful Willis

09GoodBye09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:21 pm
Can I be T.K. Or do I have to make up A character. Hope this isn't A stupid question. Iv'e only did like one RP before sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:47 pm
(Your character can be named 'T.K.', however you can't use the same T.K. from the Digimon seasons 1 or 2. Your character needs to be original. Also, if your going to use a character with the same name as a character from the Digimon TV show, then you need to have them use a different partner than the character in the TV show uses. For example, you can give your character the name 'T.K.', however he can't have Patamon or any of his digivolved forms as his partner. If you still want a holy digimon as your partner, then choose something else.)

(One more thing: Cony14, I have nothing against you choosing Wargrowlmon as your partner, but be aware that at the start of the rp, your digimon will be an in-training, and probably won't digivolve into Wargrowlmon for some time. Speaking of time, I forgot to mention something in the earlier post: only sign up to be a member of this rp if you're willing to stay in it; don't sign up for it and then quit after only posting twice. If you have any further questions, ask me.)

Anyway, I'll just include my own character now as well...

Gaia Username: Chikyu Kodomo
Character Name: Li Sonne
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: A more elite tamer, Li tries to take responsibility when looking after the other members.
Digimon Partner: Kotemon  

Chikyu Kodomo

09GoodBye09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Gaia Username:Kaceeyue
Character Name: Kacee
Appearance:User Image
Personality: He is A very caring, And loving person. He is willing to stand up for what is right.
Digimon Partner: Patamon  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:10 pm
(Right then. All that's left is for me to nominate someone to be the main character. Any volunteers? Going once...going twice...)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Hopeful Willis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:16 am
( I'll do it if no one else wants too. )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:05 am
(Obviously, my character isn't going to be the main character. I don't want to have to hog the spotlight all to myself. Anyway, that's one for Lightining Blade. Anyone else?)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:06 am
( *raises hand hesitantly* I volunteer for being the main character...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 am
i could if you wanted  

cony14

Hopeful Willis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Any Idea when this might start?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Obviously, my character isn't going to be the main character. I don't want to have to hog the spotlight all to myself. Anyway, that's one for Lightining Blade. Anyone else?)
I don't want to be the main character either.  

09GoodBye09

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:58 pm
(Okay then, I guess that makes Cony14's character the main character. Now then, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience. I now declare this rp....
OFFICIALLY OPEN!~)

A group of students decide to investigate the mysterious second-floor computer lab after school, curious about the rumors that have been floating around. People have been said to mysteriously vanish in this room, then come back several days later talking about things called 'digital monsters.'  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games