Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Help with sephiroth Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nabysco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:09 pm
I cant kill him in KH 2 D: I get him down alot and then he kills me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:44 pm
same here
sephy's ebil T-T

1-8oo-SUiCiDE

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:34 am
He was no match for me. You just need to make sure you have all form abilities, because you're going to need them. Also, when he starts casting Sin Harvest, which leaves you with 1 HP and your MP bar is set to recharging, get to him quickly and whack him! And it's best to use Ultima Weapon, or you're virtually doomed to loose. Also, stock up on items, preferably elixirs, and if you don't have them, use ethers. Make sure to quick link them [L1] , along with Curaga, Reflega (for the orbs that surround you) and Thundaga for plain damage.

Extra: if you're familiar with Sora's limit Trinity, equip it! It does great damage while you can't get hit!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
He was no match for me. You just need to make sure you have all form abilities, because you're going to need them. Also, when he starts casting Sin Harvest, which leaves you with 1 HP and your MP bar is set to recharging, get to him quickly and whack him! And it's best to use Ultima Weapon, or you're virtually doomed to loose. Also, stock up on items, preferably elixirs, and if you don't have them, use ethers. Make sure to quick link them [L1] , along with Curaga, Reflega (for the orbs that surround you) and Thundaga for plain damage.

Extra: if you're familiar with Sora's limit Trinity, equip it! It does great damage while you can't get hit!
I do that all the time, ((excluding the ultima weapon part)) sweatdrop  

Nabysco

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:19 pm
iSploded
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ultima Weapon helps alot! It takes about 5-7 seconds to completely recharge your MP bar. Comes very much in handy. Being Lvl. 99 is very much recommended.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 pm
Lmao I beat him at level 61 with the kingdom Key ^^  

Inabikari Foxx

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:23 pm
Just use trinity limit everytime he charges you after you push Triangle  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:52 pm
Tiffany Foxx
Lmao I beat him at level 61 with the kingdom Key ^^

yes, but that's because you used a technique. what game level did you pick?  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Expert. I ALWAYS play Expert  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:35 pm

Sephy's hard for me too. D': I'm trying to beat him with Kingdom Key too. And meh level is 61 also. :'D It's going well for first but when he starts to call those darkballthings, he gets me.
And I'm playing expert too.

And I don't get the idea of Trinity Limit. o_O I can use it only twice and I saw a video where some guy used it all the time. I mean, which buttons do I have to push to get Trinity Limit last long? After the first combo I push triangle and then what? D:

*N00b*

Zizima

xAssassin420

Sparkly Vampire

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 am
MY personal advice on sephiroth.
RECOMENDED KEYBLADE-Fatal crest or Rumbling rose
Be level 61 or higher.
Have Hi potions or elixers equipped
Have Each form techniuqe at least to level 2
ABILITIES YOU NEED TO HAVE
Combo plus X2-3
Air Combo plusX2-3
BERSERK Charge (If you dont have that ability use the Fatal Crest Keyblade it can be obtanied in the unerworld tornements in titan cup, get 5000 or more points)
Second Chance
Senond Wind
MP haste
Leaf Bracer
Retaliating strike
When your low on life, heal with cura.this will use all your mp and enable you Ito do continues combos until the MP gauge refills.
when sephiroth knocks you in the air, wait for about 1 sec and use retaliating strike. (this does wonderfully if you have berserk on)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:00 pm
he is hard....i just give him no mercy....keep lots of items stocked like elixers....listen to my favorite songs....and use trinidy limit alot.  

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100

spiral_of_chaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:35 am
i destroyed him!
and i was only level 53!!!
and i didnt have ultima weapon yet!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:53 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
iSploded
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ultima Weapon helps alot! It takes about 5-7 seconds to completely recharge your MP bar. Comes very much in handy. Being Lvl. 99 is very much recommended.
yeah ultimate weapon is an awesome item to have in this fight but you dont have to be lvl 99 just have it were you forms are all at lvl three yeah even though you can use them in this battle doesnt mean you cant use some of there awesome ablities such as arieal dodge (which is ubber helpful against meteor attack) and glide so you dont have to worry about him flying. my recemmended lvl you be is lvl 79 at the least. and this is comming from the man that beat both sephiroth without using an single item to heal himself (i made sure i had 2 mp rages on and one mp haste combined with the sword oblivion or ultimate weapon whatever fits your fancey) second chance second wind ans once more tend to help two and i agree with bezerk only if you have ultimate weapon on you cause if you dont even if you get him to 1 hp he wont die until a finishing blow or of equal poweer move hits him.  

Gaberiel_Sherwin

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gaberiel_Sherwin

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:00 am
studsandspikes15
i destroyed him!
and i was only level 53!!!
and i didnt have ultima weapon yet!!!!!
thats you got some mad skills or you were very lucky and video game gods took pity soul but dont worry i brlieve you because i had a friend beat the ffvii sephiroth at lvl 23.. he escaped alot  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff