Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:56 am
Hello, these are my Kats! All of them are ready to RP with you at any time, so feel free to post here and I'll respond as soon as possible. If it seems like its been a while since I've responded go ahead and PM me, I don't bite User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. exclaim SPOTLIGHT exclaim

A few rules:

~*~ Please post a link or picture of the kat you are roleplaying with when you post for the first time unless you have PMed me beforehand. I like to see who I'm talking to. ^_^

~*~ Unless you've PMed me please state which of my kats you'd like to RP with, other wise I will chose randomly.

~*~ Let me know if you wish to end an rp.

~ Please be patient. I work and go to school, and try to have a normal life, if it seems like it's been a while since I replied go ahead and PM me.

Navigation
Post 1 - (You are here) Intro, Spotlight, Rules.
Post 2 - Common Races
Post 3 - Uncommon Races
Post 4 - Rare Races
Post 5 - Elite Races
Post 6 - Special/ event/ other Races
Post 7 - About Lilith
Post 8 - My Wyntercubs
Post 9 - reserved
Post 10 - reserved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:59 am
COMMON RACES
User Image
Name: Amunet
Bold Orchid
Personality: She rarely walks anywhere, rather she appears to dance, there is always music moving in her body, so her step is always lively. She loves to make friends with other faekats and once she finds you to be friend, she will protect you fiercely. She is the book loving type and she dearly loves spending endless hours in the library with her husband and two children.

User Image
Name: Equinox
Bold Chocolate
Personality: He is kind and gentle, finding beauty in everything. He is at peace when he is in nature, and loves being surrounded by the forest and his beautiful new wife Solstice.

User Image
Name: Deosil
Post Color
Personality: working on it.

User Image
Name: Shiri
Salmon
Personality: She is quiet and aloof, seeimg to always be contemplating something. What is going on inside that head of hers?

User Image
Name: Teramon
Lime
Personality: He's always bright and cheery seeming, but be careful. He loves to terrorize anyone he can, and he'll do it all while smiling.

User Image
Dark Orange
Personality: Feisty to the core! She is dark and ebil at heart and likes to cause much trouble. Beware, make her mad and she'll make you sorry.

User Image
Name: Myrrdin
Post Color Coming soon
Personality: Coming soon

User Image
Name: Darrius
Post Color
Personality: coming soon

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:00 pm
UNCOMMON RACES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Etain
Cornflower Blue
Personality: She is very quiet and shy, and she loves to conjure up illusions. Often they are her only company though she secretly wishes for a companion to call her own.

User Image
Name: Anteros
Orange
Personality: He is 100% ladies man, his favorite thing to do is flirt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:01 pm
RARE RACES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Baniri
Hot Pink
Personality: She is playful, fun, and loving. She has a special soft spot for Ardem the father of her two children. And she is a fierce protector of her babies.

User Image
Mother: Baniri
Father: Ardem
Sister: Ingomi
Turquiose
Personality: She is quiet and playful and absolutely loves her mommy, daddy and sister. Her favorite activity is napping snuggled up with her family.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:02 pm
ELITE RACES

User Image
Name: Adonnenniel
Dark Red
Personality: Evil. She enjoys the manipulation of others. But she is not without finer points. Upon first meeting she seems cold, but play her games and you will find a kinder demon than you may have thought. She can be very deceptive, so be wary of her words. She has a flare for roses and has a surprising affinity towards flowers. She has a deep intelligence and should never be underestimated. She may choose more to be clever and manipulative, but she is a fierce fighter when necessity calls for it. She reigns over her brood of demons as a Queen. She has grown into a wise woman of few words. She does not speak idly, except with the family friend Aphelion. She walks with dignity and grace, measuring her movements for effect and grandeur. She offers little information without a price, and she is well aware that finding her favor is a desirable thing in the area she resides in. Her will guides her violent mate, Malis, and her will may very well keep some alive.

User Image
Name: Pydra
Bold Medium Violet Red
Personality: She is a little princess, and looks greatly up to her older sister Churel. She wants to be just like her. She loves her brother even though they often annoy each other and he plays too rough. She loves her mom, and enjoys spending time with her in the rose garden but will always be a daddy's girl. She has him wrapped around her little paw and likes it that way.

User Image
Name: Mafisto
Crimson
Personality: He is a perfect mix of his parents. He is his father's son in his wicked ways, and he is his mother in his love for looking good doing it. He loves the formality of battle but will not hesitate to fight dirty. He is a wild card, and a force to be reckoned with.

User Image
Cadet Blue
Personality: He loves his wife Churel and daughter Chaluse dearly. Anyone who dares disturb a hair on their head or even thinks it will pay dearly.

User Image
Name: Chaluse Deasun
Deep Pink
Personality: She is a girly girl, and a daddy's girl. She never knew her mother or brother growing up so she is very close with her father who did the best he could to provide for her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:03 pm
SPECIAL, EVENT AND OTHER RACES

User Image
Name: Aeval
Bold Dark Salmon
Personality: She is seductive and sweet, and loves her angelique Aidin dearly. She will protect her fiercely and make anyone who threatens her angelique of any other succubus for that matter pay dearly. She is the goddess of the mighty female Succubus race and proudly watches over this fierce race.

User Image
Name: Anwen Melantho
Teal
Personality: Anwen is a fierce woman, who leads her clan both as a warrior and a mother. She lovingly leads the women of the Embrae and protects them as if each and everyone of them were her daughters. Her smile is inviting and comforting but don't be fooled. You know what they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. She has struck an alliance with the Phantasm leader Kalrana to help protect both of their clans. Secrets are fiercely hidden in the Embrae clan, similar to the way imperfections are, but just those imperfections everyone has one. What could the beautiful Anwen be hiding?

User Image
Name: Deldra
Bold Deep Sky Blue
Personality: She is loving and kind, she'll protect anyone at any cost. She loves to have fun and may come off as a little ditsy sometimes but don't be fooled, her intelligence is well hidden, (she doesn't like to be a brainiac). She loves to make friends and looks forward to meeting new kats, maybe even a deity someday. She is always curious and wants to get to know everyone. She is kind and accepting, never discriminating against a fae being good or bad, always seeing them as a potential friend until they give her a reason not to. She is a hopeless romantic, and dreams of finding her true love.

User Image
Name: Ingosa
dark turquoise

User Image
Name: Miseria
Maroon
Personality: She is mysterious, and alluring. Her beauty is unsurpassed, but don't be fooled by it. She is a deadly hunter, and takes joy in stalking her prey. Are you in her sights?

User Image
Name: Lilith Siran
Post Color
Personality: Under Construction

User Image
Danica

User Image
Name: Draelde
Silver
Personality: He is sly and confident. He's handsome and knows it, his eyes spellbinding. His dark magic is strong and calls those he desires to him.

User Image
Name: Akar Dimeneira
Peru

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Little angel go away, come again another day...

ABOUT ME

The devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 pm
EVENT PETS

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 pm

reserved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 pm

reserved

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deldra paced in her domain, bored as usual, the slender muscular kat bounded easily into the trees. She moved fluidly through the branches from one tree to the next, in search of someone to entertain her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:14 am
Askala sat comfortably in a clearing, the sunlight playing off of her bright red fur. Her markings seemed to glow in the light. Her black eyes were closed and she seemed to be dreaming, deep in meditation.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:19 am
Deldra continued to bound through the trees, she reached the end of the wood, leaping out of the trees and skidding into the grass. She flopped down and rolled in the grass, taking in the smell and it's coolness. She lay there staring into the sky when she caught the smell of another kat. She sat up slowly not sure if it was friendly or not. She turned to see Askala sitting in the clearing not far from her. Se stood up and walked quietly towards her, not wanting to startle her. Once near her she stopped, she greeted the kat softly, again so as not to startle her.
"Hello."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:30 am
Her sensitive ears picked up another approaching. Without moving or opening her eyes she tested her senses, trying to gather all the information on the other fae as she could. She took a deep breath. She faint scent of female greeted her. She did not smell demon on her. She was used to that scent. She perked her ears up as the other was close and she opened one eye to peer at the other when greeted. Another angelic.. she thought.

"Greetings." She nodded and opened her other eye. "I am Askala."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash