Actor Appearances

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:04 am
I thought that if anyone sees that an actor from Stargate is going to be making an appearance on another show, it'd be nice to let everyone else know. So if you see that a Stargate has an upcoming guest appearance on a different show, post it here!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:06 am
Carmen Argenziano, better known as Jacob Carter, will be appearing in at least 2 upcoming episodes of House, M.D. The first of his appearances will be on the October 2nd episode at 9:00 on Fox.  

Tarica
Crew

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 pm
The actor who plays Bra'tac also played a supporting role in a CSI episode. He was a sleavy motel owner. He's also appeared in the second Zorro Movie as a teacher.

He can play a lot of different roles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 pm
i think i saw shanks in a episode of eureka something about a golden statue  

ChaosX55

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm
ChaosX55
i think i saw shanks in a episode of eureka something about a golden statue

Yeah, I saw that. He was a hermit artist who works in metallurgy and his creations were turning into gold and contaminating everyday objects and turning them into gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 pm
I also saw Shanks in an episode of CSI Miami in which he played a whimpy guy with a bad tennis elbow who murdered his wife.  

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping both starred in separate Lifetime Movie Network films. Richard played an abusive ex-husband who tracks down and tries to rape and murder his ex-wife. Amanda played an abused woman on the run from her ex.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:30 pm
Michael Shanks was in an episode of USA Network's Burn Notice last week Thursday, but I didn't see it yet so I can't tell you what his character was.  

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Stargate

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas