Submit

new mp confusing ?
  YES
  no
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:52 pm
used to the old mp had a method to it and once you learned it making gold was a breeze "ravenn's gold making guide" for example or the "make 100k easy" guide that had hit top five for a while they had the old mp down . . . to a science . . .

but this new one doesn't just change up a bit . . . it swung the whole thing into chaos . . .

i'm not sure if you can have a science or method . . . it seems easy to buy and to sell . . . but only if you have the lowest price . . . or wait it out . . . but waiting requires a guess at the flux of the price which has become hard to do now . . . it may not move any it may move much more than desired . . . it may lower . . .

ok before i start confusing myself . . . has anyone managed to figure out a method to this new mp . . . i don't see one . . . or maybe i'm still confused by this new thing and don't see it yet . . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:36 am
Just be sure to price it for 50/49ths higher than you bought it.  

OneOfLittleHarmony

Assimilated Millionaire

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:46 am
It's a little trickier. I use the method of only bidding on items and buying as low as possible. Then you figure in the 2% listing fee and sell. I don't really like the new MP. People are freaking out and the price of the old MC's keeps going up really quickly confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:13 pm
At least its a challange ^.^  

Twiganut

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100

meakame1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:05 pm
bid on a item low and then turn around and sell it for the cheapest really quick  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games