Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:38 pm
Dear (your name here),

We are glad to announce that you have been accepted to the Night Creatures School. We look forward to meeting you!

Dean of the School
Ayame Ashiya

Skelenton:

Gaianame:
Name:
Skill:
Power:
Appearence:
Species:
Bio:

Rules
NO GODMODDING! (Unless you ask me)
WHAT I SAY GOES! (Don't piss me off)
Romance is Kewl
Cussing is Kewl just not every other word.
Be semi lit
(()) {{}} [[]] No text talk No **
Can post two pros max is 4
Don't complain to me about what other RPers are doing. If they are following my rules just shut the ******** up and deal with it.

GO AHEAD AND POST YOUR PRO  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:52 pm
Gaianame:Gothic_Alice
Name: Ayame Ashiya
Skill: Very athletic and very flexible...amazing acrobatics.
Power: Takes powers. Can do anything anyone else can. Favorite is to read minds and to transform
Appearence:
User Image
Species: Vampire/Rouge Elf
Bio: Doesn't talk much but loves romance
Class: Dean of the School.

Gaianame: Gothic_Alice
Name: Ayu
Skill: Same as Ayame
Power: Talks to animals, Earth powers (Control trees etc.) Can heal and can read minds
Appearence:
User Image
Species: Vampire Clan Leader
Bio: Doesn't remember her past that much.
Class: Senior  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:04 pm
Gaianame: zepherion
Name: Mia Tamaru
Skill: Very Stealthy and fast although her other form is quite bulky.
Power: She can transform into a dragon but transforming into a dragon puts a lot of strain on her so she also has her whips.
Appearence: I'm sorry for the large picture! I don't know how to resize it. User Image
Species: Shadow Dragon
Bio: Mia has caused quite a bit of trouble in her life. She's had to move a lot, even move entire countries if it was that bad. Mia hasn't exactly learned to control her power over transformation yet so sometimes she turns into a dragon without even knowing it and start panicking, causing a lot of damage. So she came to this school to avoid all that and learn to control her power.

(Again, sorry for the huge picture! And very sorry for already disobeying the rules!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:02 pm
Gaianame: tiger12
Name: Nox Ceros Xepher
Skill: Fighting with two swords
Power: Summoning and sending
Appearence:
User Image
Species: Minor Grim Reaper (Only delivers the dead, does not kill and steal souls)
Bio: As a human he was a North American student about to graduate when he was killed. Unfortunately he doesn't remember much of his previous life other than he was 18.

Gaianame: tiger12
Name: Matsomoto (Matti) Jana Ramira Topaz
Skill: Fighting with her scythe
Power: Summoning and sending
Appearence: User Image
Species: Minor Grim Reaper (Only delivers the dead, does not kill and steal souls)
Bio: Matsomoto used to go to an all ladies acadamy, but was transfered to this school because of "problems with other students" and some "Incidents". One of the incedents was when she burnt down half of the school. Some of the students figured it was her, but there wasn't any substantial evidence against her. She isn't all to talkative, but when she gets to know someone she tends to talk alot more. She also tends to be sly which causes her to get into alot of trouble.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:20 am
((i was origonally in the toher one...so ill make my profiles later...and im gonna start where i left off...))

Kaleb held a ball of sand in his hand as he sat in the water and then formed it into all sorts of diffrent shapes he was bored as hell and his love wasent helping at all with her attitude...but what could he do that why he could stand to be away from her...her attitude was just so...hot to him.

Kamron placed his hands on her wiast and staired into her beautiful eyes as he leaned her agianst the wall he kissed from under her chin down to her collar bone ever so light scrapping her skin with his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:32 am
Ayame leaned against a tree, not watching Kaleb. She closed her eyes, rubbing her temples trying to get her stress out. "......" She sighed, knowing she was ok now.

Ayu smiled, her arms wrapped around Kamron's neck. She breathed lightly knowing that Kamron wouldn't hurt her.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:04 pm
Kaleb got up and out of the water like he never got in the water. He then snapped his fingers and became ingulfed with red flames when they disspaeared he had new clothes on a black bottoned up shirt and black pants that were a little baggy he had a leather cloak on and everythin he was wearing had red tint to it. His hair was spiked up and he looked like a total badass... He took out his pocket watch "its not time yet" He wlaked up to aya not saying a word hopeing she understood and walked away wanting her to follow him if they weren't going to have sex they might as well walk until the time came around for him to go.

Kamron smiled and then grabebd her leg and wrapped it around him running his hand up your leg....he heard knocking on the door.."uhh...who is it?"

"wheres kaleb and what are you doing.

"He'll be uhh....here later." it was getting hard to speak becuase ayu was teasing him ((sorry for goddmodding but its just so funny)) she kept biteing his neck and it kept makeing harder for him tot alk "ii...i..umm...i....im....t..t.training!!!" He was now breathing a little hard.

"ok good luck!"

"oo...o....ok....!" He kissed ayu and then bit her neck sinking her fangs in to her neck he pulled them out "thats what you get for teasing me you naughty girl" He smirked and then picked her up and layed her on the bed and then looked at her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:17 pm
Mia had unpacked everything and was lying down on her bed, exhausted from unpacking all her things. Mia tried to calm down from the stress of coming to this school from so far away. She didn't think it would be that hard but moving in was hard considering she had to pay the movers quite a bit and they didn't even help her get everything into the dorm. Whenever she turned into a dragon, it was when she was stressed out, angry or sad. So she had to try and keep calm no matter what.

After resting a bit, Mia got up and decided to explore the campus.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 pm
Ayame walked quietly beside Kaleb, not talking to him. Her eyes were looking away, her walk really silent and graceful. Since she was a vampire now her skin was icey and pale but she was really beautiful and her eyes were a deep crimson color. Ayame took no notice of her looks but she always noticed that Kaleb was the most handsome boy at school, but right now his looks weren't helping to calm down her anger.

Ayu laughed and smiled, covering her mouth with her hand. "I love teasing you it's fun." Ayu giggled then stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:06 am
Gothic_Alice
Ayame walked quietly beside Kaleb, not talking to him. Her eyes were looking away, her walk really silent and graceful. Since she was a vampire now her skin was icey and pale but she was really beautiful and her eyes were a deep crimson color. Ayame took no notice of her looks but she always noticed that Kaleb was the most handsome boy at school, but right now his looks weren't helping to calm down her anger.

Ayu laughed and smiled, covering her mouth with her hand. "I love teasing you it's fun." Ayu giggled then stopped.

Kaleb curled his fists and then turned to aya and picked her up cradleing her with one arm and her head with the other as he kissed her deeply but passionatly he held her close and then broke the kiss...."stop being mad at me baby i cant stand it." He smiled and then put you down on your feet "i respect that you don't want to do anything right now...thats ok...just stop being mad at me." He had his hands on her sholders but then he brought her into a hug wrapping his arms around her tightly his eye were soft and sweet.

"oh yea well you almost got us introuble you bad girl....i think you need to be punished." He lifted her dress and pulled your under gsrments down and lowered him self plessuring her this way.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:52 am
Mia found a nice tree to sit under. Quite a few people here seemed to keep to themselves a lot. Mia remembered that she had class soon and started walking towards her dorm but, she forgot where her dorm was.

"Oh no! Is it...this way? Or maybe...that way? Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Suddenly, Mia started feeling her wings coming out. "Oh no, uh...I've got to calm down." Mia looked around as her wings disappeared. She saw two people walking together. "I'll ask them if they know how to get to the dorms." Mia ran to them.

"Um, hi! I'm, uh, new here and I'm lost. Do you think you could point me back to the dorms?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:24 am
Ayame sighed, hugging him back. "Fine...." She buried her face into Kaleb's chest, breathing in his sweet scent. "I'm sorry, Kaleb dear." She pulled her head up and looked at the girl speaking to them, Ayames eyes turned a bright crimson. "It's over there." She pointed over to the dorms. She forgot her job as the school dean. She hugged Kaleb tighter. "Sorry."

Ayu rolled her eyes. "For your pleasurement at least. But still all we were doing is kissing. She can't bust us for that. " She smiled. "I'm a clan leader and I'm saying that...ughh!"

((Kaleb and Kamron notice: We are back on campus just say, then we will go back to your mansion later k? Kaleb and Ayame are out by the lake and Kamron and Ayu are in Kamron's dorm room.))  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:08 pm
((wow his mom was at his school....HAHAHHAHAHAAH >_< X_X!))

He smiled and then hugged her back "now thats better isent it." He started walking again and started walking to the school "im hungry....for some real food right now....want to come with?" He smiled wrapping an arm around your waist as he walked with you.

"Oh shut up." he smirked and then came up to you. "it doesn't matter the thing is that she doesn't really want me to do this before the match but the truth it i could care less beucase i love you and it calms me down." He smiled and kissed your neck roughly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 pm
((Ahh scary! Remember Ayame is the dean of the school now!! Muwhahahahaha *cough cough* *brings out the whip*))

Ayame smiled. "Sure!" She couldn't stop smelling the sweet smell he had. She thought it was weird but she loved it anyway. "What attracted you to me?" She blushed alittle, remembering how he met her. He dropped his watch in her room.

Ayu smiled. "Well what she doesn't know won't hurt her." She ran her tounge along Kamron's cheek and down his neck, biting the base of his neck, playfully. Ayu ran her lips on the base of his cheek alone the bone. "I love you so much."

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:33 am
Mia nodded. "Thank you!" Mia quickly ran back to her dorm and got some books and money. She had missed out on breakfast. She also grabbed a campus map and went straight to a campus food vendor.

"Hm, I didn't think they'd sell hotdogs in a place like this." Mia got a hotdog and ate it on her way to class.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff