Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply season 4 sg-1/atlantis
Stargate atlantis season 4 episode 2 LIfeline Spoilers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:52 am
Alright episode 2 of season 4 is here.

i would like to point out that i freakin called half of the things that happened that episode.

and another thing ******** yeah. the replicators are now following there original orders to go kill some wraith.

about time right.

but my main concern is how much could they do on the wraith.

Elizabeth is gone hallelujah no more p***y footing around. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:10 pm
On the other hand, I'm upset. I like Weir as a character. I think the writers should've taken more risks with her (and it seems Torri Higginson agrees with me), but I like her. Hey, maybe she's fighting the Wraith, too! biggrin  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:57 am
yeah what if she finds a way to tweak the code that doesn't allow them to hurt the ancients to expand to humans. which i doubt but if it were to happen then i wouldn't expect the replicators to hang around for too long. the story would be forced to get rid of them through the wraith completely obliterating them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Oooh, I just had an idea: What if she becomes the new leader of the Asurans? They'd be allies!  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:40 pm
i doubt weir is good at all anymore. im pretty sure the nanites have completely taken over which rules out all chances of them being allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:27 pm
We don't know that. They didn't show any signs of taking over in the episode. She's one with them, or something.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:34 pm
exactly one of them there for she is them and them are enemies if given the choice she wouldn't be one of them leading to her being controlled by the nanites. im sorry to say but weir stands no chance to an army of nanites in her mind alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:02 pm
I'm not so sure. She really gave Oberoth and the other Asurans a run for their money, so to speak.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:59 pm
the truth it was just oberoth she was slowing down which in turn slowed everyone else down and she was doing it to buy shephard and mckay and ronan time to get out of there. they weren't completely taken control over them. but remember when daniel was remembering the knowledge of the ancients when he was abducted by the carter human form replicator. he could fight back but in the end she won out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Well he was just using his brain. Weir has the added punch of her nanites along with her mental strength.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:32 pm
what mental strength she wouldn't be able to do anything without the nanites making her mental strength pointless and not a deciding factor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:47 pm
They're part of her now. She controls her own nanites.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 am
i believe its the other way around now she part of them they control her. bringing me back to the borg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 am
But...we have no evidence. She seemed to be the one calling the proverbial shots most of the time.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:38 am
well to each there own i guess.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash