What's your sexuality?
  Straight
  Gay(PM ME!! LOL)
  Les
  Bi
View Results

Michael Menace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Well I'm sort of afraid of my sexuality.

I hardly ever go to this guild and well I am now.

Can you help?

I'm mostly afraid of what my parents would think.

I already told my friends and they're okay with it but one so whatever. I don't care about him anymore.

Are any of yoiu guys bi/les/gay?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:02 pm
im straight but i think your going to have to break it down to your parents sooner or later. specially if you get into a relationship.  

Anabethe

Michael Menace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:53 am
I've been in relationships before and they never found out.

I always said I made a new friend in(enter a subject here) and I'm going to his house to do work when we're really doing something else. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:29 pm
Are you afraid to tell your parents just because you don't know how they would react? or are you afraid because you know that they're not particularly open to homosexuality?  

Fuku Taichou

woahchelseaa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:57 pm
I'm bi, and all the people whom I want them to know know.

My best friend and my family is all I need.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 pm
I already know they would disapprove.

My dad is just so much against them it's not even funny.  

Michael Menace

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:44 am
beign gay is not something u can [or should, for that matter[ change. it's who u r. i'm straight, but i have several gay friends and i have absolutely no problem whatsoever with them. eventually u'll have to tell ur parents, otherwise it'll arise in one or another way, and then it's gonna be worse.

u said ur father's against homosexuality to a point it scares u for him to find out, right? what about ur mom? does she disaprove to same level, or disaproves but not so much as ur dad?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:43 pm
Well it's like she is not okay with it but not really disapprove of it. =/  

Michael Menace

BloodlvsTxBvtterflies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:58 am
I'm gay but I don't really know what advice to give :/ my parents are basically aging ex-hippies who don't care one way or the other.....

In any case, keep your chin up and take some solace in the fact that you've actually had relationships before.....

-sigh- I'ma go cry into my waffles now......scratch that.....I'ma go make waffles, then cry into them >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:43 pm
I'm bi and I probably won't ever tell my parents unless I'm in a same sex relationship and far-far away.

If your parents are against it, don't tell them. They're your parents and they should love you no matter what, but just to be safe you should probably wait.
That's just my view. My dad is very judgmental and , like, literally hates homosexuals. He'd blow a blood vessel. And my mom's a hardxcore Christian who thinks all homosexuals are going straight to hell.
But, y'know. I kinda went off on my own issues. ^^;

But I guess what I'm saying it that it really depends on your parents. So, you said that your dad's really against it, so wait just for your safety.  

baigais

Darling Depressant

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:18 am
I'm more Bi-Curious then Bisexual. I wouldn't date another girl, but I like to look and fool around every now and then. But, you shouldn't be afraid of what other people think. It's something you can't help; it's not like homosexuals choose to be like that.. It's like being born a boy or a girl, or having blue eyes or brown. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 pm
Don't be afraid to be gay!
im straight but you have nothing to be ashamed of.
It's who you are.
Love is love no matter what race, gender, or other prefeernce.
As long as you are happy, that's all that should matter.
I would tell your parents in a very calm manner and ask them to please be accepting. Understand that your parents will be in shock but it's something they should be accepting of.
Your their son and they shouldn't love you any less.  

Sprockette

Menthol Flavored Condoms

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:05 pm
Im Bisexual and I would love to give you advice on how to go about telling you parents but Im not the best person to get it from.

You see I told my parents and Im currently living with my sister and her hubbie if that gives you any clues as to what happened between us.

All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck for when or if you do decide to tell them.

But as far as I can see you have nothing to worry about. Your friends are ok with it. So even if your parents dont accept you for you, at least you still have people who love you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:00 pm
theres nothing wrong if your gay. just be yourself.  

The Coffee Destroyer

Dinosaur_Flavored_Skittle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:45 pm
Bi and proud. Nothing to be afraid of, it's just sexuality.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff