Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Scott Westerfeld Guild (first ever made)

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to Scott Westerfeld and all of his creations in life. 

Tags: scott, westerfeld, author, books, young adult 

Reply Roleplay
Uglies RPG - We need Smokies! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:52 pm
This roleplay takes place before the mind rain, but while Tally is still a Pretty. The Smokies are attempting to free more people (mostly Uglies), and the pills have not gone mainstream just yet. It will take place in her city, but characters in the books will only appear when necessary.

Rules:
-No godmodding please.
-Keep it PG-13.
-Have fun.

Please fill out this form when making a character and PM it to me:

Created by (Your username):
Name:
Status (Ugly/Pretty/Smokie, Specials not available at this time):
Other:

Original Character Profiles:

Created by: twisted words
Name: Allava
Appearance: Typical Pretty appearance. Light brown hair with red highlights, blue-gray eyes (with golden undertones), heart shaped face.
Other: Loves to surge.

Created by: the_pink_ladies
Name: Elizabeth
Appearance: Long straight brown hair and green eyes. Basically your normal pretty. (Big lips, big eyes, etc.)

Created by: Wildcat_7222
Name: Isabella
Appearance: Flawless, but has a scratch on her wrist wear she didn't use med spray.
Other: Bubblehead, yes. But has a little more free mind then others. She loves to jump of buildings in bungee jackets.

Let's get started people!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:10 am
Name: Elizabeth
Appearance: Long straight brown hair and green eyes. basically yuor normal pretty.

(when do you think that Specials will be avaiable)  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:33 pm
(Once we get more players, we can have Specials, but a character's gotta prove them self first.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:19 pm
(kay thanks!)  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 am
*I'm going to be changing the format of this roleplay, since it's been 2 months since I've put this up, but it won't change too much. I'll let you you when it's done.*

The editing is done. Roleplay may begin now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:37 am
Allava sighed as she looked through her options for tonight's party. "Too bland, too colorful, too underused, too overused." She just had to impress them all tonight. The invitation had specifically said to look your best.

It wasn't just anyone coming to this party. It was literally everyone. Anyone who had a Pretty face had been invited, even the newly 16 year olds. Allava sighed again and stepped into the hall of her building, wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.  

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

wildcat_7222

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:26 am
Isabella stood in front of her wall barking out order's. She looked though her clothes but nothing was good enough. She asked the wall for a variety of clothes and started to cut them up. "I'll make my own tonight." Isabella started to cut up a blue dress and a red sparkly dress. She sat up and searched some drawers in her room till she found a sharp point and some useless string. She cut strips out of the red dress and stitched them on the side of the blue dress. *Not bad* she thought to herself. She looked at her wall screen. 9:15. She quickly cut the sleeves of the blue dress and made it strapless. Isabella stood up and looked at her dress. She never knew she could sow like the Rusty's. Quickly she slipped her dress on and ran out into the hallway. She past a couple in the hallway hugging each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Elizabeth looked at the clock on her wallscreen, it said 9:20. "Dang," she hissed under her breath." she quickly pulled on her pink sparkly gown and dashed out the door. She quickly remembered not to run because of the way she put her hair up. So she slowed down to a fast walk.  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

wildcat_7222

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Isabella saw Elizabeth. "Hey slow down Elizabeth!" Isabella ran to Elizabeth almost falling in her red high heels. "Nice dress!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Allava stopped near a pair of girls in the hallway. "You guys going to the party, too?"  

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:06 pm
She heard Isabealla calling her name and stopped. "I love your dress, the mixed up colors are so bubbly. How did yuo do it?" she said when Isabella commented on her dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:31 pm
"Oh i remebered what the Rusties used to do. they sewed there clothes so thats what i did with this dress." Isabella turned around and waited for Allava. "Hey walk with us, yah we are going."  

wildcat_7222

twisted words
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:50 pm
Allava rolled her eyes. "I haven't even picked out a bubbly outfit yet. And I want to show up a little late anyway. I'll see you there, I want to go pick out my outfit now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:42 pm
"Kay," she turned and smiled at Allava, "see you there." "Come on," she said to Isabella lets go."

((oh yeah, my character can be called Beth for short...))  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

wildcat_7222

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 pm
((Ok mine Izzy too if you want))

"i'm coming but these shoes aren' helping." isabella took of her shoes and walked along side Beth.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff