Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:25 am
Imagine waking up almost 80 years after you last remember anything. The place you once called home has changed drastically and no one you knew from before is there with you. The future shock is overwhelming and you feel that everything is somehow overly dreamlike. Well then guess what: None of it is real, anyway. It's still your time and not surprisingly, your friends are all still alive and in similar situations to you. That's pretty much how the season 2 finale went, with the added return of Hathor, of course. Now I pose this query: What would you do in SG-1's situation? Search for answers? Accept what you were told and comply? Question everything internally, but hide your skepticism? At the risk of getting inside the head of Jack O'Neill, what would your approach be?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:34 pm
i would get him comfortable get him with someone he can relate to someone that is exactly like him.
well i would of course have many questions and most of them would be about today and what its like but i would also ask questions about recent missions sg1 had been on the outcome and if there stories don't match with yours then i would ask a trick question like. did blah blah blah when the world series 1995 or something and if you knew who won and when they say yes and you gave them the wrong answer you know the truth.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm
I don't know sports...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:09 am
me neither i just put it as an option.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:06 pm
I'd ask something, but I don't know what. Maybe a detail of past base operations.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:01 pm
i would have asked something fake
a fake sports team or i would ask. did we beat the communists. something that is fake if they give you the too normal answers yes or no then there lieing.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 pm
That's a good idea. The fake fact thing.  
season 2 sg-1/atlantis

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games