Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:46 pm
The game episode 15 Season 3 Stargate Atlantis

O kay this episode i thought was another kind of a filler episode but still had really good info.
like if some of the planets with the random cultures on it that were culled why weren't the satellites in orbit destroyed they would have been easily been detected by the wraith and completely obliterated or used to watch the populas. And what are they doing with the long list of stuff just not looking at them. I would have looked through them but not done anything to them. looked for technology or energy readings which im pretty sure would show up on the sensors. O kay back to the story. of course john would make a big military. and of course Rodney would make bombs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:28 pm
He didn't make the bombs, his people did it on their own. He just gave them the means.

My friend at school and I had a discussion about what we'd have our own people do. I came up empty.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:21 pm
actually you are right there but i figured they would have bombs considering that sheapard had a big military.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Well that's why they built 'em. 3nodding  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:25 pm
which was just hilarious when shephard found out.

SHEPPARD: You taught them how to build a bomb?!
McKAY: No! Well, not specifically. Look, OK, maybe I provided them with a list of ingredients but ...
SHEPPARD (furiously): I don’t believe this!
TEYLA: How much damage can it cause?
McKAY: Enough to take out an entire village.
TEYLA: Well, then, you must tell them to stop.
McKAY: I tried that, but it’s already on the way!
SHEPPARD: How are they delivering it?
(Rodney hesitates for a moment, unwilling to admit what he has taught his people, but he has no choice but to confess.)
McKAY: Dirigible.
SHEPPARD: You just had to cheat, didn’t you?
McKAY: I did not cheat. Look, nowhere in the rules did it specifically outlaw the development of flying machines – only the degree and speed of technological advancement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:19 pm
It was pretty much a filler episode, though.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Well they can't all be that weighty on the plot. Besides, it was done very well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:56 am
Very true. I liked the way they ended it. Especially the bit where Ronon runs in and announces tht people are getting slaughtered. Good stuff.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:18 pm
Sayuri-Ryuu
It was pretty much a filler episode, though.
yeah mostly but i think the satellites that watch the planets will come back in later in the show. like the wraith find a way to tap into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:23 pm
They always find some way to reference the filler episodes and thus make them part of the bigger picture. I think it's brilliant.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 pm
my question i mentioned was since the ancients made them many a year ago when the wraith were hunting down ancients why didn't they destroy everything that was once theres. they probably weren't thinking but if they were full proof and destroyed all things ancient there would be not much of a resistance ever really.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 pm
They knew the ancients were gone and they were too cocky to think that humans would do what the team does.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:56 pm
true that but were they cocky enough not to right it down some where
stardate 2.3523623467234qreasdgv found ancient observitory satleites in orbit around planet of many people. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:39 pm
And observation satellites = harmless.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm
actually they never said the satellites were harmless. the team believed they were originally met for training ancients into learning different possibilities of societs then they believed it was to keep track of societies. but what if they weren't there to tell them what to do maybe the people on the planets were harmful back in the day. they had some contagious diseases they couldn't cure and now there mostly outdated or harmless. the observation satellites could have weapons on them. never thought of that did you.  
season 3 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff