Reply 13: Rp Forest
Dark Hunters, Dream hunters, Daimons, Were hunters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Dark hunter is...
  A soul consuming person after 27 years of age
  A soulless person under teh control of artemis to kill the fair race her brother made and control the man she loves
  Me.
View Results

LycansTeacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:26 pm
"Dark-Hunter Creed

We are Darkness. We are Shadow.

We are the Rulers of the Night.

We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians.

The Soulless Keepers.

Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it's too late.

The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans.

Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead.

We are the Dark-Hunters.

And we are eternal.

Yeah, yeah. Enough of the doom and gloom because, baby, that ain't us. You want to know what a Dark-Hunter is? We are what the intro says. We're Mad, Bad and Immortal. We're ancient warriors with attitudes who fight rough, and play hard.
We are the scary things that go bump in the night. And we love every minute of it. So when you think you're being watched. You just might be. The question is...is it something evil or is it one of us? "
--quote from www.dark-hunter.com
Ever want to kill Daimons in the middle of the night under Artemis and Acherons ever carfull eye? jump in at any and all times  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:28 pm
*walks around new orlense at night, dodging into an alleyway where four fair haired people are at the end, all extremely beautiful* Dang it...I have to be caught without my mace...  

LycansTeacher

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:29 pm
"Did you hear that!" wispered a short girl
"Awwww.. is Witttle Gab sacred" laughed a boy who seemed to tower over everybody else
"No I'm just don't like it here, and you know that!" whinned Gab
"Just shut it, we'll go some where else and have some fun Kay?" said a drunk man looping his arm around Gab's waste.
"Get off her!" said Gab's friend Colt, "You know you can't do that!"
The tall boy gave a deep chuckle and sighed, "Their late, les go!"
As they turned to leave a trash can became over turned.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:00 pm
(i don't completey understand this)
A boy in all black walks alone in the streets. Where are they? The boy name is Cole Night and he wants to fight the enemy of him.  

DarkCole

13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff