Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
A club w/o friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:40 pm
today was a red ribbon assembly. as usualy get on a bus. the band has gotten smaller so every1 usually has 2 to a seat with their buds. but as usual... i'm by myself. when i walk into a group of people i know from band they disperse when i leave the regroup. *sigh* my life sucks right now. i'm the loner of the band. sure i can play well and march well but that doesn't count when you got no friends. this class is required for me. but it's the 1 class that ahs caused me so much pain. it caused me to be the black sheep of the school. look for me watch as how everyone goes silent when i walk by as they attempt to stare into my soul. wondering how can he be such a ****. how could i have been? i always helped everyone was very nice to them all. and most of all i loved them. now during break and lunch all you see me do is eat and walk around the school. i know you the answer to this but that answer of "finding friends who accept you", doesn't work. not in my hometown. everyone has some beef with you and you don't even know them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:21 pm
have you tried the suggestions other gaians have given you? doesn't hurt to try them out one day at a time  

daggblu4

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:24 pm
You can't expect to be accepted right away. Sorry friendship just doesn't work that way. Do you hurt because you don't have real friends in band? Or anywhere else? Maybe your trying to get accepted by the wrong group of people. There are many groups of people, I'm sure, if your school doesn't and it must be the smallest school I've ever heard of. Even the smallest of school that I've ever been to had like 10-20 different groups of people. Maybe you're not really 'spreading your wings' and meeting other groups.

I don't really know if what I say is true or not because I don't know much...I'm sure that you may being seeking acceptance from the wrong group of people....well so far... that's how I see it...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 pm
*Licks*
I'm like that too.
I don't have alot of friends, and the few I do have moved away for college or are living for the Military.
Just don't let anyone know it bothers you.
I found it's easier just to ignore it all, and go on with your day to day life.
And someone doesnt like you, without getting a chance to get to know you, are they seriously worth being upset over?

Walk with your head held high as if you haven't a care in the world. =)

Darling Depressant

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Find something else that you are interested in a join another group. Becoming a part of a club when you all share common interests is a good way to make friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:35 pm
People can be cruel... But take in your stride a carry on with life... It might be hard but the things you want are never obtained easily....  

kyoshiro2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff