Submit

AMIRITE?..
  YAH!..
  NUH!..
  MEBBE!..
View Results

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:33 pm
am I the only one who thinks the heartless and the nobodys names should be switched around... I mean a heartless is made from a heart stolen from a body, and a nobody is a strong body that lost its heart... just something I've been thinking about for some time...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:57 am
To be quite honest, I'm having trouble figuring out what's the difference between the Nobody and the Heartless if they're after the same goal. A Heartless is a body that has its heart taken. And the Nobody is a piece of soul or whatever that should not be existed. And yet, both the Heartless and Nobodies are after the hearts. But at the same time, they hate each other because Heartless is not stronger than the Nobodies, and the Nobodies had no existence while Heartless do.

Oy..... I'm getting a headache. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:48 pm
the heartless are driven more by instinct, and really isnt anything more than animals, and the nobody is the body that lives on without its heart and emotions, the heartless are after hearts, cause thats what they do, thats what their instincts tell them to do, thats what they do to live, and the nobodys are not after the hearts, but infact the heartless, see when a heartless is killed by the keyblade, its captured heart flows to the gigant moon of kingdom hearts, and the nobodys need to fill it up before they can open a portal into it in an attempt to reclaim their hearts(or just some thats good enough to pass for it)

so the nobodys do not hate the heartless, but envy them for having the heart they lack. and the heartless fear the nobodys that wishes to incase their hearts in a human meatbox, where the darkness has only limited growth...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:39 am
Every time you kill a heartless a heart comes floating out of their body...Kinda defeats the purpose of them being called 'Heartless'. Doesn't it?  

Lexy Cascade

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff