Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply season 4 sg-1/atlantis
Stargate atlantis episode travelers episode 5 season 4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 pm
SGA Travelers Episode 5 season 4

this episode was awesome but bull s**t.
those people don't need that lantian ship and it was bull crap the reason they gave for it.
if i was them then i would have a long time ago tookin a stargate away from a planet that has long been dead to the wraith then i would chuck it somewhere and then populate that planet there would still be fear of wraith attack but still way less likely than if they'd have kept a stargate. secondly the reason they gave for needing the ship was thousands of people could live on this ship men woman children. ******** that. that ship is a ******** aurora class atlantean battle ship it is not meant for living on it was meant to fight the wraith.
my whole point across for this part was that atlantis needed that ship more than those people did. and johns speech at the end i felt was incomplete. he said be allies i would have said putting the ship to use as a place to live would have been a complete waste of a battle cruiser like the ship.

p.s. on another note did he give the ship a name.

sorry for the rant. i was looking forward to this episode so much and then they pawn the ship off complete utter bull s**t. who agrees.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:59 am
The ship has no name.

I'm split on this issue. Those travelers need that kind of defense. They may not strike first, but the ship would still be used against the Wraith if they had it.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:01 am
but they don't know the complete scope of whats even happening. she was utterly surprised when sheapard said that the wraith are in another war right now. they wouldn't have the proper Intel on what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:02 am
Thus the alliance. 3nodding  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:05 am
they already got a fleet of ships though when earth has a max of 3 1 of which is in the milky way and 1 of which who knows. and another thing what if there adapter thing broke our failed then they would be floating in space with nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:44 pm
Here's how it works: We have the ATA gene and the intel, they have the space firepower.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:57 am
but did they mention anything about giving them a way to communicate to them. if they get stranded there alliance means squat. sheapard wouldn't have been a prat and told them about atlantis.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:29 am
The alliance isn't formal yet.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:42 pm
then that completely destroys the point of the whole episode. the alliance aint formed yet. by the way who do you think has more power the random people they met or the team. i believe the team has way more power. there ships should have better weapons and shielding they also have atlantis. while all they got is a bunch of old rotting ships that probably won't do any good in the long run.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:41 pm
Hey, they do have the battleship.

It wasn't pointless. It introduced a new faction to the mix and created the possibility of the alliance in the future.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:11 pm
kittyfox_kumiko
Hey, they do have the battleship.

It wasn't pointless. It introduced a new faction to the mix and created the possibility of the alliance in the future.
which is practically useless in there hands if they gave it to atlantis they could bring out all the stops. and i cant see anyone arguing against that statement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:26 pm
That's why they need to come back!  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:29 pm
the travelers that just sounds like a bad joke to me its like there just a bunch of runners without trackers on them. wow they might meet the wraith sometime i bet not one of the people besides the chick have met a wraith face to face. do you have any idea how many planets are habitable in the pegasus galaxy let alone ones that have been destroyed by the wraith. how hard would it be to find a nice solar system with a few planets that can support life.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Remember how much the Athosians had to move around to avoid being culled? Well the Travelers can do that tenfold.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 pm
thats different and you know that. the athosians moved to Atlantis because sheapard actually told them too. they had to be relocated because they were on the planet with Atlantis and only 2 or 3 times because of wraith. the travelers would make a colony on an long unpopulated world or a world without a Stargate which greatly decreases the chance of being culled. there smart people because they have ships its implied. so they could keep the ships in orbit around the planet while they have people industrializing the planet because industrialized people going to an unindustrialized place don't work. and once they can live there they could move there people there which make them be basically an earth without any population control so there forces could be built up and they could get raw materials from the planet and make docking bays in space or something and make newer ships.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff