Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T r u n k -M o n k e e-

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Breathe Music..

This is how it goes, about a week ago I was diagnosed with MS, or Multiple Sclerosis..people are worried about me and cry when they see me but I dont know what to feel..Fact is i have no clue what MS is..But its been troubling me and I cant sleep at night or eat because I'm worried about myself and how other people act around me. I dont know if I should cry..or if I should get over the fact that I have it. Its just driving me crazy and I cant go to my parents or friends about it because then they'll start crying and i cant stand that. So i just need some help on how I should feel about this, basically because my emotions are mixed up.

User Image
Love Music <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:56 pm
no one can dictate how you should feel about anything. you could look up MS online, perhaps you'll understand it better then. personally, I'd be scared to have any major disease.  

Calypsophia

T r u n k -M o n k e e-

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:00 pm
Breathe Music..

I did look online about it but their giving me all these different things of what it could be and I have no clue which is the real one. Truthfully I'm not sure if I should be scared since my doc said its nothing that can kill you, but then again she did say that over the course of the years I'm going to become disabled..But still thanks for your help, I might try looking again.

User Image
Love Music <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm
personally i'd be scared but i would still try talking to my family first even if their crying.  

The Coffee Destroyer

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:10 pm
In my opinion, we were much better off when we had no idea how we died. We've become a group of paranoid nuts. We can't concentrate on what's wrong with us or we'll waste our entire lives. Just enjoy yourself. If they see that you're OK with it, then they'll probably feel a little better about it, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:46 pm
IF i was you, I would hate those people who immediately feel bad or start to cry, not hate them, but hate their actions. I'm sure that you knowing that you have that, is scary enough already. And of course people who love you will care and worry about you, but it's going to make you feel awkward and weird with them doing that in front of you.

But I don't think you should worry about it that much. You should enjoy life like what others had said. You've only got one life, this life, so live it to the best of your ability...I wish I could live the best of my life.

CrimsonxXxSolace

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:04 am
MS is a problem with the nerves... I think it can get pritty bad... My sisters dad has it... I heard some pople use bee stings as some kind of therapy... But I'm not sure.... And sure it's understandable for your emotions to be mixed up if you don't understand why people are crying... I can't tell you what you should feel... But I can say it might be a bit easier if yiu understand why... Hope that makes some kind of sense...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 am
Multiple Sclurosis is a diseas were you have scars on your brain basicly and it can cause everything from just pain in parts of your body to paralization. i know this because my mother was told she could of had it. After a while, if you do have it, you will be in GREAT pain, dont depend on your legs to much because you don't know what will happen from one day to the next. be wary, but don't just give up! just know what to expect, and don't worry when it comes.  

DvnT

Nariko914

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:54 pm
Guardian1239
In my opinion, we were much better off when we had no idea how we died. We've become a group of paranoid nuts. We can't concentrate on what's wrong with us or we'll waste our entire lives. Just enjoy yourself. If they see that you're OK with it, then they'll probably feel a little better about it, too.

That was one of the truest statements I have ever seen.

But to the original poster: Enjoy yourself! Happiness is indeed contagious, but so is panic, which may be why so many of your loved ones are upset. You must dance till you drop, or you will regret what time you have wasted.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:59 pm
Agreed  

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:44 am
My advice to you is first of all learn about the diseases but without panic about it. second try to find ways how to make yourself better.
Close your eyes and try every day to talk to your body for ten minutes. Then tell the nerves in your body to be good children and behave. Remember your brain control your body and you control your brain. That means you have the right to tell your nerves how to behave. Be the lieder of your body.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games