Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Anyone need help with FFXII? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love you!
  Thanks I needed that!
  Hmm...a good way to cheat...yay!
  Hit and run! That's all it is!
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:53 pm
As some of you may have noticed lately...I've been chatting in this part of the guild and helping others on the game, same goes for Maluc and Arikai. If anyone needs help, just let us know. I'll be glad to help. Just beware of spoilers that may pop up here and there if we're helping someone else ok. One of us are bound to answer your call.

Update: Try to be a little more specific so we can help you more...like where you are in the story or what side quest you are trying to accomplish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:28 pm
well i need help fighting Judge Ghis  

nobodys0somebody

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:56 pm
nobodys0somebody
well i need help fighting Judge Ghis

Hmm...the first powerhouse boss huh...just physically attack him. He's easy to man handle. Save your mp for healing if you have it. Potions work well. What level are you? If you're around level 18 or above you're fine. Spells are not a must...just physically attack and heal when under half hp.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:58 am
im only lvl 11...i kinda rushe dthrough sum places, but am going back

did you fight the guy who was after baltheir?  

nobodys0somebody

Vampyr-Lolita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:42 pm
I started over, I'm level 17, is Vaan strong enuff to do the waterway thing?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:33 am
a tip i found is that if you had the spell dark 2-3 of them would finish the soldiers he has with him  

Sepharian

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:04 pm
nobodys0somebody

You mean the first time you meet BG hunter back in the Lhusu mines? I went and beat the crap out of the guy with quickenings...I'd only recommend it if you're around level 20 for it though. You should train in the mines at the bridges to get the levels you'll need for later where there are a lot of skeleton enemies. Chain them up and you'll get lots of gil and levels along the way. Go back and forth to the same place to continue leveling up in this manner. It's a great point in the game to level up before the super boss later.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:09 pm
Vampyr-Lolita

Oh yeah definitely...unless you're talking about the sidequest...gotta be a little more specific though. Since you have to go back and forth into that place alot.  

tkdauronXIII

nobodys0somebody

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:39 pm
tkdauronXIII
nobodys0somebody

You mean the first time you meet BG hunter back in the Lhusu mines? I went and beat the crap out of the guy with quickenings...I'd only recommend it if you're around level 20 for it though. You should train in the mines at the bridges to get the levels you'll need for later where there are a lot of skeleton enemies. Chain them up and you'll get lots of gil and levels along the way. Go back and forth to the same place to continue leveling up in this manner. It's a great point in the game to level up before the super boss later.

Ya, man im gonna sound retarded..quickening are like special attacks right, do you ge tthem with LP's liek everything else?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 am
actually do you know where i can get a map to where ultima is???  

Sepharian

Vampyr-Lolita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 am
tkdauronXIII
Vampyr-Lolita

Oh yeah definitely...unless you're talking about the sidequest...gotta be a little more specific though. Since you have to go back and forth into that place alot.

Side quest???  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 pm
im having trouble getting to the henne mines to do a hunt, i cant find anyone to lend me a chocobo! Help?  

Iconised Ghost

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 pm
nobodys0somebody
tkdauronXIII
nobodys0somebody

Ya, man im gonna sound retarded..quickening are like special attacks right, do you ge tthem with LP's liek everything else?

Pretty much...yeah. More like abilities that you can learn through the LP system.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:48 pm
Sepharian
actually do you know where i can get a map to where ultima is???

There is a good site to go to...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/459841.html
Just look it under the category maps or something. I had to use the one that was published bu Seph in order to get to the Zodiac Shield.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:49 pm
Vampyr-Lolita
tkdauronXIII
Vampyr-Lolita

Side quest???

I kinda need to know where you are at in the game and what you need to do...  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff