About us, and a brief intro to what we use

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:47 pm
Hey I'm Hookshot1, but my name is ryan. We want you to enter here too. I'm 14 years old, i was born on the 18th of august. I stand about 5 foot and 11 inches, weighing at about 160 pounds, brown hair, not very muscular though. I probably won't like you if you dis my friends. if you want to dis me, to hate me fine, wanna dis my family fine. Dis my friends and I'll kncok your block off, i don't care what the odds, i don't care if i end up getting my own kicked, as long as i tried as hard as i could. I guess i'm an atheist, and i love music. I like dir en grey, linkin park, maroon 5, 3 doors down, evan essence, panic @ the disco, green day, and stuff like that. and bloc party, and bleach soundtracks. so yeah. I do cut myself, and i plan on drinking antifreeze sometime soon, it makes your liver fail in less then 3 hours. (you die) I plan on (if i live) to become a computer programmer and engineer. but so here are my accounts. go ahead and add, me, pm or message me too, or else i won't know who is who.
email: ryguy3991@hotmail.com
aim: ryguy3991
yim: hookshot1emo
teenspot (teenspot.com) : hookshot1
tribalwars.net: hookshot1
myspace: (just search the email ryguy3991@hotmail.com)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Hi, you can call me Mireille. Always having happy highs or deadly lows, eh, life turns out pretty good. Middle school was hell, and now I am in heaven. So yeah, I am usually nice little goth-ish christian animal-rights vegetarian chick, but that can flip fast and unexpectidly. Love you guys, ttyl, just ask if you want me to add you to my friends list on myspace 3nodding ily all.  

Angel of the End

The Last Loyal Man Here
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm
hey i'm R.J. just call me that or Roy which ever one you pefer
i live in mass. in a town called amherst and i'm 15
i go to school with people that act like my friends but then betray me in the end and i mostly have lows most of the time
aim:HATTHEBLACK
email: HATTHEBLACK@aol.com
myspace look up ether email:shinigamigod6@gmail.com or:rulergiantmonkey@aol.com
facebook:R.J. Allen
username here:The Last loyal Man Here
cell:1413-461-6058  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 pm
Names Lisa and I'm 17. I live ruffly somewhere in the middle of the US. I tend to be a rather quiet person for the most part and am a nerd/gothish person if you want to put how I dress and act into steriotypes. I'm either in a really great bubbley air-headed mood or a dark depressed I hate the world pessimistic (sp?) mood. Just don't get on my bad side. twisted lol  

dark_elf123

Laylile
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:37 am
(I'm just redoing mine)

My name is Veronica
call me Nikki if you want it's easyier to type.
My username is lay-lil-E

I am 14, 15 on August 17. I am short haha, uhm like 5 foot 2 and I weigh about 130ish. I don't know I have brown hair but imma color it again soon. I color my hair a lot well I used to I don't do it much anymore because it gets my mom mad. More of a reason to color it right? Well whatever, I am a chiristian but I never go to church. Uhm I'm not really religous. I like to listen to Mindless Self Indulgence or MSI(same band), some Boys Like Girls, and alot more. I like watching Bleach but I don't usually watch it on the internet well, I did, but then my mom got me a computer and I havn't watched them on it because it's a peice of s**t. Anyways. I onlyget on Gaia when I'm on my moms computer. I don't get mad easliy I keep a lot in and I think that that's what going to drive me crazy one day. My friends mean a lot to me, I have an amazing boyfriend. =D His name is Ryan he is everything to me. I can be soooo mad at something and then I just call him ad his voice just calms me down. He's funny, and he listens and it's just amazing how much someone can care.
email: Valewis2@comcast.net
AIM:VLeww
Myspace: acinorevsiwel@aim.com(search it)

User communication

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games