Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Tabula Rasa Stargate Atlantis season 4 episode 6

This episode was i thought before i saw it really bad but then i saw it and the whole time i was just like woah what. then 2 minutes there i would be like woah what the hell what sweet. you know what i mean. I really liked this episode and i couldn't think if this episode was meant to be a filler or a character building episode. Either one it was sweet. Sheapard was really smart with that note he new what might happen. Major Lorne i think is one of those versatile people that can be easily turned into a bad guy. He saves the deadulus's a** coming in season 3 episode 1 then the episode before last episode 4 season 4 he turns on sheapard and carter. then he does it again but just makes everyone believe he is bad up till the last parts of the episode.
i love his lines when he was interrogating teyla.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:42 pm
Stimulants are ugly things. Beware.

This episode had just the right amount of suspense to make it enjoyable. It wasn't overdone at all. They left just the right things out so that the audience was speculating right along with the cast.

This was also the episode where Zach Selwyn, the rapping G4 personality, got his wish and acted in SGA. He was the scientist with the big, curly hair.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:01 am
I totaly forgot that this was the episode Zach Selwyn was in. I was too blown away by the awesomeness that is this episode. Have to watch it again (for the fifth time) to see him.

This was just a million times better than I thought it would be. The initial summary of "Everyone on Atlantis but Teyla and Ronon lose their memories" sounds interesting at first but then you think about it and then it doesn't seem like they could come up with anything that interesting. Holy cow was I wrong! Not only was it exciting, I really didn't know what was gonna happen next, and at the end I actually kinda liked the idea of Rodney being in a relationship with Katie. I'm a big Katie-hater and a Rodney-lover so that's a pretty big deal for me.

Anywho, all in all Tabula Rasa beats out Doppelganger ten-fold for my favorite Season 4 episode so far. I say so far, 'cause if the rest of Season 4 is this awesome, then I may just have to become uber-obesessed instead of just regular obsessed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:35 pm
is doppleganger season 4 episode 4. i didn't like doppleganger as much really it was kind of not very good.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:26 pm
Yeah, it wasn't as good as it could have been. I had been hoping since I first heard about it to be an awesome episode, but it fell short (I think I said as much in that thread)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:24 pm
It was pretty scary how they had the military personnel flip out so badly. Nothing more frightening than big men with guns, even just little stunners.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:51 pm
i found out what tabula rasa means
it means a clean slate in latin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Yeah, old saying. I could've told you that if you'd asked. mrgreen  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Genki Shojo

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:38 am
Neat~ I had never heard of that before this episode. O_o; Then I went to the store and it had a game that was coming out soon called Tabula Rasa, so I wondered what it meant.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:13 pm
I speak Latin to a degree (studied for six years), so if you want something translated, I'll give it my best shot.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:45 pm
yeah that game i saw a preview of it after the episode about a half an hour im just like. isn't that the title of the episode of atlantis i just watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:17 pm
What's the game?  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:27 am
its called tabula rasa its a gun game i think it looks japanese so it has a 98 percent of being good.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Oooookay. I wonder what a clean slate has to do with that. confused  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:46 am
um the basis of the game is going off into a new world or galaxy to battle an enemy they know nothing of.  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff