Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm
"I am Xiasha La Duarte." she says in her thick accent "Ever zince a waz a leetle girl i ave dreamed of one day zerving you and your cause, my Goddess. I ave trained for many years to come before you tonight." she lifts her head high to look upon the goddess, remaining on her knees before her "Oh... Words of your beauty do not do you justice, my Goddess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 pm
Vesira looked at the zamphir disinterestedly. She never cared much for words from her followers. Actions were always more important. However, the goddess did have a fair amount of vanity so when the mortal started spouting compliments, she was appeased. "Rise," she commanded, motioning with her hand. "You will be tasked, tried, and judged before entering this temple as my servant." This was an unusual thing for Vesira to do. Typically all who entered and sought to fight were welcomed. This was a special case, however.

She half-turned, calling silently to the angelic. Only he would hear her silent call. "Come and meet your new student," was all she said before turning back to the zampih. "Xiasha La Duarte, you will be taking lessons from a teacher I am appointing you. I will observe everything you do and judge accordingly." She sneered slightly. Zamphirs were generally a proud female race and many saw males as being beneath them. Even those males lucky enough to win the bed of a zamphir had to earn it. Vesira liked to think of males as having the potential of being equals, or so she hoped. She thought bitterly on her first mate for a moment, but let the thought pass. "You need not give the teacher special treatment or kindness. Merely do as instructed."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:59 pm
From where he lingered in the shadows, Dyre gave a low chuckle. So, instead of letting him train her, she was going to throw her newest little pet at him. This would be much less rewarded and not much of a challenge. Zamphir’s certainly had an inbuilt affinity to the hunt. They knew how it worked, how to take down their prey. But they didn’t feel it they he did. They didn’t breathe in the scent of the hunt. There hearts didn’t beat as one with their prey because the hearts of their prey did not beat at all.

“She will learn to respect me.” The Dark Angelic said softly with a hint of menace as he finally stepped out into view, glowing red gaze sweeping up and down Xiasha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am
she rose slowly to her feet, her heart doing flip flops in her chest with her excitement. Finally! Finally, she was given her chance to show her worth, to prove there was more to her than.... no, now was not the time to think of that. Pushing the thought aside, her smooth features never once showing this brief inner turmoil, she turns to where the goddess had indicated, a smile begining to form in greeting as the green creature emerged from the shadows, only to be replaced by one of mixed confusion and revoltion. It was a male. Did she really expect so little of her to pair her with a MALE?!

"Forgive my, eh... ignorance, My Goddess, but ez dis ah joke? I mean, 'e iz a male! Am I to teach 'im or es 'e to teach me?" She looks to the goddess quizzically for a moment befoe returning to the male to study him again. Clearly, he was very powerful. He must be, or the goddess wouldn't think so highly of him. Perhaps... Perhaps this was actually a test for them both! He to prove his worth as she to beat the goddesses favorite pet. He may be more powerful than her, but there was no way she was going to let him be better than her!

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 am
Vesira savored the moment of confusion and flash of insult in the Zamphir's face. She could feel the outrage, both from the zamphir and from Dyre, who seemed less than enthused to be teaching Vesira's latest servant. She approached Xiasha slowly. "Do you know that my very first worshiper in this temple was a male? A baddie, at that." She stared hard at the zamphir, her mismatched eyes difficult to read into. "Another zamphir in this temple has brought another male who is more than worthy to serve. He too, found a place here as easily as any zamphir." Males continued to surprize Vesira with their worthiness. She no longer looked down on them as harshly as she might have in her younger years. "I assure you this male is no amateur, and no one to mess around with. Do as he instructs." The finality in her voice left no room for argument.

She turned to Dyre and regarded him curiously. She could admit to a fair amount of curiosity at his hunting method and hoped she would learn of it more firsthand soon enough. "Make this as quick as can be managed," she said softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Dyre looked almost bored as the goddess and her new pet conversed. He wasn’t insulted by Xiantha’s assumption that he was weak. She was but a silly mortal; now that she was under his charge, she would learn to respect him sooner or later. His lip twitched up for a second, amused by Vesira’s stern words and praise of his skill. But she hadn’t seen half of what he could do.

"Make this as quick as can be managed,"

Dyre gave a curt nod. “Very well.” His lifted his arm, his bow appearing in a red flash. As quick as lightning an arrow flicked into existence, pulled back and shot straight toward Xiantha. His expression did not change once during his quick manoeuvre, though his glowing red eyes remained trained on the female as if he could look into her soul. If the zamphir could not dodge, then she did not deserve to be trained.

Gonna bring Tiha and the rest in here in a moment, XD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:23 pm
Xiasha continued to stare down the male, her jaw setting firm as she bites back her thoughts. "Oui, Goddess." she continued to stand staring at him for a few more moments before beginning to turn. if he wanted to just stand around waiting for her.... but then, what was that? from the corner of her eye she saw the flash, followed by the unmistakable sound of an arrow being shot. with barely a though, she crouches to a roll, the arrow whizzing just inches above her back, pulling a small, sharp blade from her thigh under her skirt, she whips it at the male when she's rolled free, aiming it at his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 pm
Vesira couldn't help being amused by the obvious disdain between the two combatants. She rose her arm, one of her many bat attendants alighting atop it quietly. She stroked it gently, absently, backing into the shadows to watch the ensuing battle. She didn't need to look about to confirm her other attendants were silently flying about the angelic and the zamphir. The bats would follow, unnoticed, acting as the goddess' eyes and ears from all directions. She could see and hear through them at all times and all at once, affording her the closest observation that could be had. A grin played about her face at the unforgiving and deadly tactics both played and hoped the battle would be exceedingly interesting. If not.... she had many ways of spicing it up.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Dyre let out a soft sigh as his arrow zipped past her harmlessly; there was another arrow in hand within the second and he whipped it around, using the metal end to deflect the thrown blade off to the side. He jumped a graceful step backwards; notching the second arrow and aiming it once more at Xiasha. His expression was controlled and focused. The Zamphir had moved very quickly; clearly she had been well trained and he would respect that. The Dark Angelic let the second arrow fly, this time heading towards the mortals upper thigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm
Xiasha barely had time to register that her blade missed before seeing a new arrow in the bow. She knew her only chance would be to close the distance between them. her reflexes were just no match for such a strong bow. gathering her legs under her, she sprang at the male, the arrow catching her in the thigh, slicing cleanly through the meaty outer part. it was very fortunate for her to miss the bone, but the shock of it still threw her leap off some. it wasn't quite as powerful as she had hoped, but she had her claws out none the less going for his face and eyes. If she could blind him, then his strength would mean nothing.  

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 pm
The Dark Angelic shifted his stance as Xiasha leapt towards him; the arrow hitting its mark before sailing onwards and dissolving in a red flash. First blood had been shed. Dyre’s lip twitched up ever so slightly before his expression settled once more. The Zamphir was assuming that he was weak at short range and only capable of battle at long distance with his bow. He met her attack head on as he simply jabbed the sharp end of the bow up towards the females gut. It had certainly been a while since he’d been in a hand to hand scuffle and claws cut across his cheek and forehead; blood leaking into his eyes. For Vesira’s amusement; he would take a bit of damage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm
Lilith Siran
Miseria smiled her wicked smile, eyes sparkling. With her mate beside her there was nothing she could not do. They bounded up the marble steps, her boots barely making a sound. She spoke softly to her mate, "My Goddess is always home."

They entered the heavy wooden doors and she instantly knelt down at the altar.
She spoke softly, not even out of breath.

"Goddess please forgive me for my absence. I have returned to earn your favor once again. I bring you an offering, from both my self and my mate. Please accept this as our request to enter your favor."

With that she placed the necklace on the altar, draped across the dagger she left here so many years ago. She then knelt back down to await the return of her goddess.

My post to follow  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:20 pm
Taper awkwardly knelt beside Miseria but her eyes were darting here and there, probing the darkness around them as if waiting for some unseen attacker to jump out and kill them where they were. She was trembling, and cursed under her breath for her weakness. The air was still - too still. It was quiet as the grave and a sudden cold hit her like a weight dropped on her. Her teeth set to chattering and she shook all over until she toppled forward, curling around herself trying to keep warm. Panic began to set in but she was frozen by fear as much as by the cold. "Miss-s-s-er-r-ria!" She looked to her mate for guidance.

((Goddess will be next post, THEN Miseria))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 pm
The sound was like the incessant cackle of ravens, hundreds by the sound that echoed through the halls and bombarded the two with sound. It was a horrible sound, like shrieking- almost like the death cries of an animal multiplied over. The goddess smiled to herself from her chambers, able to watch the two twitching and grovelling just inside the door. The presence of Miseria was familiar to her. A wayward daughter come home. Her fingernails sliced into the thick wood of her throne as she gripped the armrests in anger. It had been too long since she had seen Miseria dare to enter this place. She intended to make sure she never forgot the experience. She allowed the waves of cold and horrible sound persist, enjoying the pain and especially the fear of the mortals in her temple.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:33 pm
Miseria felt the Goddess' wrath coming and cringed. Thinking fast she snached Cantare out of the air and dropped down to the ground by her mate. She tucked Cantare close to her chest and curled her body around Taper and Cantare. Doing everything she could to shield them from the pain of Vesira's wrath. She knew she could not take it all, but she tried to take the worst. Between the cold and clawing screeches her voice quivered as she tried to comfort her mate.
"H-H-Hush my lllove, I am so sssorry. It will pppass. Hold close I will shield you as best I can.."
Her voice trailed off as the pain took hold, deep gashes opening in her back, arms and legs, blood dripping from them slowly. She curled her body tighter around Taper and Cantare, almost entirely covering them. Tears welling in her eyes from pain and guilt of leaving the temple and bringing this pain on Cantare and Taper.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff