Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Who is Tobi? [NARUTO]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi
  Obito!
  Who?
View Results

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Who is Tobi? I think that he is Obito. What do you think?

I found and article[NEXT POST].  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 pm
~Membership status: Active
~Ring: 玉 (”jewel”, “ball”; also the king in shogi)
~Ring position: Left thumb
~Partner: Deidara
~First appearance: Chapter 280
~Defining characteristics: Orange mask with single eye-hole covered in a swirl pattern concentrated towards the right eye

Tobi aka Obito Uchiha kakashi’s best friend and the person who gave kakashi the sharingan , formerly Zetsu’s subordinate, became a full Akatsuki member after Sasori’s death. He now wears the same ring as Sasori, having recovered it after Sasori’s death, and took his place as Deidara’s partner. Unlike the majority of ninja thus far, Tobi has not been shown wearing a visible forehead protector, so his place of origin is unknown. He wears an odd mask that covers his entire face save for his right eye. Furthermore, Tobi has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, now obscured by his Akatsuki cloak.

Tobi’s area of expertise remains unclear, as he has never been shown fighting. He and Deidara have defeated the three-tailed beast, but Tobi is never shown doing anything but running from it. After the battle, which goes largely unwitnessed, Tobi claims to have knocked it out with a single attack. Deidara disagrees with the assessment, claiming that it was his “artistic contribution” (exploding clay) that allowed them to win.

Tobi has a very formal and correct manner of speech. While his physical appearance remains a mystery, Zetsu has implied that he is relatively young when one side of him referred to Tobi as a “good boy”. He respects Deidara, referring to him as Deidara-senpai. Tobi’s personality is rather odd in comparison with other Akatsuki members. While most of the members are dedicated and serious, though somewhat argumentative or even hostile towards each other when not fighting, Tobi is more carefree and goofy, much like Naruto. His personality does not please Deidara, who believes that all Akatsuki members should be serious and calm. Tobi unintentionally irritates Deidara frequently, which usually results in Deidara attacking Tobi in a comedic fashion.

Tobi is Obito  

Stefanopoulos

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:55 am
Could be.
He just showed up in the new episode.
He sounds really cute!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:26 pm
I'm not sure, I haven't seen much of Obito, although his quotes sound something like what a grown up Naruto would say. What remains to be unseen, besides his face, is what happen? Why did Obito join Akatsuki? If it is him what were his motives?

I thought him to be dead, then again the dead keep popping up anyway.

Just Dessy

Serinade Saec

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:56 am
Could be....but I think or I thought Obito is already dead.... stare stare neutral neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:27 pm
nya its madara uchiha...
(im no g33k!)  

lauriainna

yusxkag02

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:48 pm
Yeah i heard he was Mandara Uchiha to ... well actually the creator of Naruto just wanted to mess you up.
He's Not Obito .... i once fell for it to. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:03 pm
Oh,no your bringing memorys of a Q in the past. One day i was browsing naruto pictures and there was this vid and there was this person fighting over shika with pink hair ... who is she ?!?  

Black rose shika

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games