Submit

have you
  ya =[
  kinda =/
  no =]
View Results

4ever_the_sickiest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:27 am
...So down in your life and you can't help but to think about EVER single thing that went bad in your life? Then relize everything in your life sucks. Even if your smile is so big and your laugh is so hard everyday ... it dosn't matter?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:29 pm
i wouldn't quite call that "so" down, thats just normally down for some of us. I wake up in the morning, and my feeling "ok" is feeling down, because "ok" is how you usually feel, so i wake up and i'm ok (down) to start with, and by the end of the day it always feels like someone s**t on my face. its freaking retarded.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

4ever_the_sickiest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:15 pm
well that's how it is for me, school sucks >.< it makes you feel worse  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am
Eh
Yeah
Mostly last school year
It was so messed up for me.

Laylile
Crew

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:56 pm
Man my whole life is messed up with school, Family, and friends.

It completly sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:53 am
Ghost1124

It completly sucks.

Agree 120%  

4ever_the_sickiest

xXSpringxnichtXx

33,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Ghost1124

It completly sucks.

i no what thats like. @ the begining of school i hooked up w/ this guy. Then i had a fight w/ my best friends (btw they were stuck up snobs who thought they could buy friends), but i made new friends who got me into anime & manga. Then the guy dumped me and thats y i started cutting. Then @ the end of the year i wrote a death note(after the tv show), got in trouble & was suspened 4 10 days. and every day i feel like killing myself but my friend always convinced me not 2 and now he moved away. so go figure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 pm
XxEmosxarexmyxfriendsxX
Ghost1124

It completly sucks.

i no what thats like. @ the begining of school i hooked up w/ this guy. Then i had a fight w/ my best friends (btw they were stuck up snobs who thought they could buy friends), but i made new friends who got me into anime & manga. Then the guy dumped me and thats y i started cutting. Then @ the end of the year i wrote a death note(after the tv show), got in trouble & was suspened 4 10 days. and every day i feel like killing myself but my friend always convinced me not 2 and now he moved away. so go figure.

my life is the same. My mom abuses me pyshically, my dad abuses mentally, my brother are my only sanctuary. The kids at school push me around, poke fun, make up names. I've had my face buried in the mud, snow shoved down my throat to the point where i couldn't breath. Then when my mom found me unconcious on the ground where i was waiting for her to pick me up from school that day she laughed and drove away. The principal found me and drove me to the hospital.
That night when i came home i ran into my room and jumped on my bed and screamed. I screamed, my face buried in the pillow until the point where my throat bled. I told my parents i had strep and i had to stay home.
That next day i had to go back. i put a knife in my backpack and i was gonna cut out the hearts of the people who always tormented me, they didnt need them anyways. then i would kill myself. Simple solution. But my brother saw it before i could even get on the bus and took it away from me. He picked me up from school before class even started and took me to the old playground where we would always play and just listened to everything i had to say. it helped a little, cuz then he finally filed a report against my parents for child abuse on me. He got custody of me for a while, but then i was sent to sme foster homes, like where i am now. it sucks. i jsut wanna be back with him again. Thats why i cut. I also write about the people i want to die and how i want them to die like the death note.
I saw something on the news about someone who did that and was caught. That wasn't you was it?

SceneTeenRainbowRaver

Hijoushikina-tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:13 am
4ever_the_sickiest
well that's how it is for me, school sucks >.< it makes you feel worse

yeah i understand
everyone just makes fun of me, and i only have 1 true friend, and she isnt in any of my classes sad  
Help and advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games