Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
UR DREAM MOVIE....... +_+ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fav?
  drama
  horror
  romance
  action
  anime
  comdey
  adventure
  other
View Results

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Yea so ur dream movie?
have u ever thought about it?
drama, horror, comdey, romance, fantasy....... others heart

mines would be a drama of a fantasy and which is about a girl would hates her parents and is force out of her house and she is picked up by a rich man which see realized is her rival at school, a boy heart she is taking in and must live with him......... >.< romance/comdey me fav heart whee
urs? tell about here!!!!!

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:03 am
I would love to see my characters come onto the screen using CG but i would really like to see more movies where the villians win. Yea its nice to see that the good guys can bring peace (well sometimes) but once in a while i want to see how the bad guys do when they win whether its conquring the world, blowing up half the earth... something interesting...  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:27 pm
Alice Cooper Rockstar
I would love to see my characters come onto the screen using CG but i would really like to see more movies where the villians win. Yea its nice to see that the good guys can bring peace (well sometimes) but once in a while i want to see how the bad guys do when they win whether its conquring the world, blowing up half the earth... something interesting...
lol dont see this opinion very often XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:55 pm
Horror/Action -> Mass-Mutilation everywhere ^^  

HellsAbyss

Cluttered Fatcat

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:37 pm
i would like my dream movie to be romantic, funny, and fantisy

This girl is so afraid to talk to people but new students come to the school and they start talking to this girl. She get afraid but she starts to like them back. She finds out what these new students are and she is not afraid but wants to become what they are...Vampires. She falls in love with this vampire but she doesn't know how to tell him.

I know i'm weird but i love it and i'm writing a book about it also..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:51 pm
i could see ppl like horror, romance and vampires the MOST twisted

Pwnd in the arse

HellsAbyss

Cluttered Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:26 pm
bluejan159
i could see ppl like horror, romance and vampires the MOST twisted

Well yeah xD
Demonics as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:03 am
My dream movie? Well (playing to my ego) I'd love to see one of my stories come to the big screen. But since a lot of movies coming out nowadays are really huge and big-budget and so on, a minimalistic movie would be nice for a change...

*feels like a nerd*

I'd like to see a movie/character study of eight men on a ship to a planet far, far away from Earth. When they're three months from their destination, they pick up a message telling them Earth has been torn apart by nuclear war, so they're the only ones left. It would be about how hopelessness tears them apart and leads to anarchy.

It would take some very very talented and intense actors and a stylized look, but if it could be pulled off I think it would be marvelous.

*feels like a bigger nerd*  

Kamikaze Kikil

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:02 pm
Prince EmoChick
i would like my dream movie to be romantic, funny, and fantisy

This girl is so afraid to talk to people but new students come to the school and they start talking to this girl. She get afraid but she starts to like them back. She finds out what these new students are and she is not afraid but wants to become what they are...Vampires. She falls in love with this vampire but she doesn't know how to tell him.

I know i'm weird but i love it and i'm writing a book about it also..

surprised cool!!
Mines a bit similar..but in a way totally diferent..i have a notebook that i´ve been working on..its a book..that tells the story of two People that do not know of the existence of one of other but..feel connected..until they meet..but then..he "dies"..saving her from a Vampire/Demon..(bad guy) that was actually obsessed with her..but know..he hates her because she Stopped him from stealing Magic Objects wich would make him undestroyable..but..they both were..Hmmm Never gonna finish i´ll write it later and then post..the right thing...i dont have tie rigt now..XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 am
My dream movie would be PACKED with action, with decent actors and actresses, not just pretty looking ones with mediocre acting ability...there would be some good graphics in it..I'd have it slightly fantasy based..hence the graphics being the monsters etc...  

Shadow__Dweller

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:31 am
User Image

looks like ppl like drama the most biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:54 pm
min would be a movie of the book Cirque du freak...
they are actually making it into a film...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450405/ ....
filming starts in feb.
the casting concerns me....
I'm not sure about these actors...
they aren't anywhere near the way I imagined them...
I really hope they pull it off...
I don't want to be embaressed by my fav. book...
and have people say, hey didn't they make a realllyyyy bad movie offf of that?

rayne_phantom

Bruja Mafufa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:31 pm
I'm working on a script and storyboard for a old-fashioned horror movie.
Not classic, old-fashioned.
;D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Fantazma
I'm working on a script and storyboard for a old-fashioned horror movie.
Not classic, old-fashioned.
;D

lol XD that seems cool ^-^  

Pwnd in the arse

Morphisiss

Lonely Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:56 pm
I Wanna see a live action movie about the Anime Lupin the III and I also want Jim Carry to star as Lupin!!!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff