Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:49 pm
Hello, i tried this Rp out in my other Guild and i want to see where it goes here!

O.K people, let get this started. This RP is called School because everyone know what type of hell that place is, now it’s our turn to manipulate the teachers, the kids, and the craziness of everything from drugs to the type of school too.
To join the RP I have to approve your character, add as much details as possible please. I encourage both girl and boy influence- it makes the whole RP experience better. I don’t care if your a "professional" RP or a newbie- if you have a good character and you have a positive attitude, you’re in.
PM me for any further questions, comments, and to join.
Once you’ve been accepted you can post your Character and start writing!

Rules
I would prefer if you kept sex to almost nothing, but of course its based in a High School, so it can’t be completely avoided. You can’t actually cyber with a specific character, I’ll kick you out if that occurs.
Please don’t swear in every sentence, I understand that if there’s a fight that swearing will make the scene more realistic, but keep it on the down low.
No god-modeling-- obviously
I really don’t mind voodoo, and small amounts of magic, but please, don’t blow it up so that it’s a strictly magic, fantasy, or sci-fi, I want this to be some what realistic.
Please, Please, don't use things like, u, lol, ily, or and other form of texting to shorten words. Things might be interpreted differently.
Do you best not to misspell things, use word then paste it into here if you have to.
Obviously, follow any other rules Momochaos has set up and the things Gaia administrators ask you to follow.
I want this to be a good experience and for everyone to enjoy this, so please follow the rules I’ve set up.

Character Sheet
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Extra:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:39 am

Username: Unguluck
Name: Hanna
Grade: softmore
Description:[x]
Personality: A girl who is nice to talk with because of her mellow attitude, she calm and collective but talkitive once you get her going.
Extra: Lives alone because her dad in fighting in Iraq and her mother died when she was young.

Name:Isaac Ainsworth
Grade:Freshman
Description:User Image
Personality:Isaac is kinda shy on account of the fact that he has only 1 friend coming into highschool. He likes to write, read, and talk. He has trouble hanging out in public since he doesn't know anywhere to go and doesn't like it when he is around people he doesn't know. He spends most of his time paying attention to what is going around him while he silently thinks about what is going on. He doesn't get to exited about listening to music but he loves to perform. He plays drums and sometimes asks around about local bands.
Extra: His favorite color is crimson red and black and he has an obsession for candy. He is also one of the Exchange Students from England.

Name: Riana Gallo
Grade: Junior (transfer)
Description: User Image

Personality: Ri is a mysterious girl. She’s a bit of a loner. She can be very outgoing when pushed to. She has a short temper, but usually just gets up and walks away. She is a bit of a neat freak in the sense that when she has to stop something it is immediately cleaned up, even if she isn’t finished with it yet. This isn’t a problem so to say, she just likes to know where everything is and hates to loose things.

Extra: History: Ri concentrates in class because she is adamant about her dream. She will succeed in life, even though her parents don’t think she will. That has only made her will grow. That is why she gets so annoyed with slackers and people who don’t put 150% into their work. She fell in love at her last school and was left alone, almost abandoned, when he left to study abroad without even telling her. She found out a few months later in a brief text message from him that he has moved on and has broken up with her. Since then she hasn’t carried a cell phone. She is a determined, women, but it a little lacking in self-esteem, though she keeps going forward. She doesn’t believe in her fashion designs but previous teachers told her to pursue the career, her true love is in photography, that is why she is concentrates in art.

Name: Alexander Locke
Grade: Junior
Personality: Alex is clumsy and a renowned procrastinator. He is sort of lethargic. He snaps easily but until the point where he snaps he is depicted as calm and silent. His eyes are often empty and lonely. He usually doesn't get to see his best friends because they live a few towns away. He doesn't have good friends at school because most see him as weird and undesirable. In this point in life finding love is his truest desire. He hates being passed off as something he'd rather consider himself individual not socially rejected just not afraid of difference. He protects the friends he does have with his life if it would come down to it. There is nothing he cherishes more than best friends and true love. He prefers a girl who is beautiful but smart at the same time. One who sees him for who he is not what others see him as. Someone who is a great artist too.
Extra: Alex plays Guitar, does his own manga, and tries to be on the honor roll but he is a bit of a procrastinator. He is into art he loves painting portraits.

Username:tair12
Name: Somano Sanwari
Grade: Junior
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: He's very calm and tries not to get angry and dosent talk much and is very smart for his age but a bit clumsy
Extra: He usually not very noticed, can speak 5 different languages, he hate the fact that many people get his age wrong and his hobby is collecting coffee cups.

Name: Rin
Grade: Freshman
Personality: Although Rin is actually quite smart, it always seems like shes on crack. She shouts out random things at random times, and laughs at everything. She only acts like this around good friends though, when shes not around her friends she is shy and quiet.
Extra: Rin is always going on about her favorite desserts, like cookies and cake. Whenever you see her she has earphones on and is rocking out to her favorite music.

unguluck

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:30 pm
Hanna reached up, but still couldn't make it, "come on, Come on!" she willed her self. It was no use no matter how hard Hanna streched her arm, no matter how high she stood on her toes, Hanna just couldn't reach that book! Frantically looking around for a stool Hanna began to wonder if her height would be th doom of her. Sighing Hanna said outloud "Ok one more time!" She streched, higher and higher until her finger tips brushed the bottom of the spine "Almost got it.." As Hanna's soft small hands grasped her desired book, her ankles gave way and twisted, causing her to tumble to the ground, bringing a number of books with her. "Oww.." she whined quietly. She heard a rustle behind her Oh no! If its the libarian I'll get kicked out for good. Hanna made a mad scramble to pick up all the drope books. Most of them had a torn page or a new dent, Hanna felt guilty as she went to go place them back. "Oof!" Hanna fell back to the ground, her ankle throbbing like a thousand bees had just stung her. "Oh what now..." Hanna rubbed her ankle hoping to soothe the pain, but when she heard the footsteps behind her she scrambled to put the books in a neat pile, hiding and damages.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:28 pm
Cole heard the noise and came to see what cause it. He came around the corner and spot a girl with a few books. "What are you doing?" he asked her.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:34 pm
"No-Nothing!" Stuttered Hanna, tring to hid her mess. She attempted to stand again but fell back on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:40 am
He sighed, "You sure are sloppy." He went up to her and help her up. He pulled out all the books her upt up sloppy and fix them. "If you are going to hide this mess, do it right." He fix everyy book she already put on the shelves and put the others she knonk down back up. He sighed, "Poor books."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 pm
"The book was so high up I couldn't reach it!" Hanna said flustered by the guys kindness. "Um.. Thank you.... whats your name?" Hanna asked hesitantly leanig on her right leg trying not to put any pressure on her left ankle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:43 am
"You should ask someone to help or get a chair." He scolded, "The name is Cole. Yours?" He looked at her in the corner of his eyes and notice her leaning. "DId you hurt your foot?"  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:51 pm
"Err.. No its fine." Hanna tried to lean on her left ankel to show Cole that nothing was wrong. Hanna winced and quickly leaning on her right. A quirky smile on her lips. "I guess I got hurt." she said nonchalantly, acting as if her quickly swelling ankel was no big deal. "i'm Hanna by the way!" she said trying go get away from the topic of her clumsyness.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 pm
"Hanna, hm" He finished putting the books on the shelf. "That should do it for now." He looked around and spotted the camera facing their direction. "I guess I have to delete that film." He smiled to himself.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 am
Hanna looked in the directino that Cole had. "A Camera!" she paniked. "Oh, no I feel absoluty horrible now!" She looked at the floor, al the books had been put back, event the one she ad been tryin to get. "Uh.. Cole..?" Hanna felt bad for asking for his help, but she didn't want another mishap. "Can you get that book for me." She pointed up at a old book titled "Ivahoe"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:22 pm
He laughed, "Don't worry about it. I always erase films." He looked at the book she pointed at. "Ivahoe," He grab it and hand it to her. "This one?"  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:38 pm
Hanna sighed with releif that she wouldn't get in trouble. "Thank you!" Hanna gratfully took the book from Cole's hand and held it tenderly like a child. "um would you-" she was interrupted by the loud obnouxious school bell for lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:26 am
"That's the bell," Cole looked up. He noticed some people coming in the library. He lean in to her, to whisper in her ear. "Don't worry about the film. I'll destroy it before tomorrow." He back away, "See you later, Hanna." He started to walk off.  

DarkCole

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces