Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:03 pm
biggrin escription:
The bustling metropolis of the digital world, Network City. Larger then any other town and city, located on the East Coast of Tamer Island, Network city, is the crown jewel of orgaized society. Its massive skyscrapers, and towering pilliar shaped buildings, occcupy its grounds; and all digimon, of all kinds, and tamers as well, occupy its streets. In this city, many great landmarks lie, ones that mark great battles, people, heroes, and disasters.

There are large and important gathering places and famous organizations, like the Blue Falcons, Gold Hawks, and Black Sword, that call this city home. Along with inumerable amounts of simple citizens.

:Locations In The city:

Digi-Marketplace
Digi-Central (aka- The Hospital)
Tamer Room (Entrance and exit to/from the Real World, inside the Digi-Capital Building)
Digi-Capital Building
The Archive Ship Memorial(Digi-Library)
Digi-Statium

:Landmarks & Directions:

The Vaccine Sentinal Tower- To the south, right outside the city borders.

The Gear Savana- To the west of the city.

Dragon Eye Lake- To the north of the city.

The Great Senate Dome- In the central sector of the city, next to Network City's Capital Building. This large building is the greatest gathering of knowledge and intelligence in the digital world, ranging from common cooking recipes, to top secret information. The knowledge gathered here is brought to them by many means. Some by reporters, some by everyday news, and some by espionage.
The dome is also the only legal entrance to The Main Server Domain. Despite the fact it is systematically legal, this domain is locked away, and no one knows how to get in, other then the Grand Senator. And no one but him, actually knows what is in the server domain.

-The Server Domain Entrance Portal- Basement Level
-Senate Hall- Center of the Dome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:03 pm
A glow of light appears as a tamer and digimon appears in the light. Kazuki looks at his digivice he had in his hands and a button he had clicked in the Real World. "Wow. Who would've thought a simple button could have brought you to the Digital World," Kazuki said. Megagargomon laughs for a bit. "Well, sir, I have told you that that button could bring you here, but you never believed me." Kazuki stares at Megagargomon. "I only wanted you to digivolve into your final state. Then I would come, like we just did." Kazuki walks out of the glow of light and looks around. He notices some digimon and other tamers with their digimon. "Amazing," Kazuki said as he keeps walking forward. He sees an exit door and quickly runs out.

When he reaches the exit, he notices all kinds of stuff. Markets, buildings, stadiums, and more. This was stunning. Megagargomon walks over to Kazuki and stops right next to him. "Amazing, isn't it sir?" Megagargomon asks. Kazuki look at Megagargomon. "Of course it is. Let's go explore," Kazuki said with an enthusiastic voice. He quickly runs off through the large city with Megagargomon running behind.

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm
Kazuki wanders around the place, looking around. He found out things in the digital world that he has never seen. This was truly an amazing and great day for Kazuki. "Hey, Machina. What else is here in the Digital World? I want to go explore some more things," Kazuki said, looking at Megagargomon. "Have patience sir. You'll get to see amazing, new sites you have never seen before. Just stick around this city for a little longer and learn things about the Digital World. After, we can go and see new sites. Okay?" Megagargomon asked. Kazuki answers in a calm voice. "Fine then." Kazuki and Megagargomon continue to wander around the streets of Network City as Kazuki finds more and more interesting things in the digital world.

Some time past and Kazuki was a bit bored. Even though this was amazing, it was a bit boring. Kazuki yawns and then notices a library. "Hey, Machina. Let's go in the library. I should probably learn about this cities past and the Digital World too," Kazuki said as he heads towards the library. Megagargomon follows behind him. The two enter the library and look around. The library was full of books. Kazuki walks forward and then stops. "Okay. What am I looking for?" Kazuki asked himself. "You're going to look up the past of Network City and the Digital World sir," Megagargomon said as he leads Kazuki towards a shelf. Megagargomon looks at the shelf and then pulls a book out. The title was "The Historical Network City." Megagargomon hands it to Kazuki. Kazuki then walks towards a table. He grabs a seat and pulls it out. He then sits down and opens the book. He then begins to read as Megagargomon walks to Kazuki, holding another book. He places the book down on the table and then walks off as Kazuki keeps on reading.

After a while, Kazuki shuts the book and looks at the book Megagargomon had placed down on the table. The title was "The Digital World." Kazuki places the other book to the side and grabs "The Digital World." He opens it up and begins to read. Megagargomon comes back and sits down in the chair. "How long does it take you to read? I already finished two books," Megagargomon said. "I just started with this one so be patient, like you said." Megagargomon sighs as he watches Kazuki read.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:55 pm
After some time, Kazuki finishes the book. He closes the book and stacks it on top of the other book. He was tired of the long read, but it helped him learn more about the Digital World and Network City. "You're done now so let's get going. You choose where we go next as you now know the locations in the Digital World sir," Megagargomon says. Kazuki thinks a bit and figures a place he might want to go to. "Why don't we head over to Toy & Tama Town? I want to see what's there. First, we'll have to go through the Gear Savanna and then a forest. I also read that a Cherrymon guards the place. I don't know why though," Kazuki says as he stands up. Megagargomon stands up too and the two push in the chairs. The two then leave the library. Megagargomon points the way to the Gear Savanna and then the two begin to walk towards the west. The two leave the city as they enter a savanna they have never seen.

[[Kazuki, Megagargomon - Exit - To Gear Savanna]]

Teh Soupreme

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Kaichi walked into Network City, seeing the different sites. He heard a humming coming from his Digivice, so he studied it. The codes rolled down the screen, Kaichi read all of them. He walked north then south, taklng into mind of what the next instruction said. Kaichi finally came to a rural area of town, where he found a trash can that was shaking. He went to examine it, when a Digimon burst out of it. It looked like the end of electrical cords (Ports). "Hello, my name is Kokuwamon. I'm your TRUE Digital partner. You must be Kaichi. "I've heard a lot about you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:59 pm
The two talked about things until Kaichi realized he had forgot about the envelope. He took it out and ripped it open. The letter told him to take his new digimon to Dragon Eye Lake. Kaichi went to the North and out of the city.

((Traveling to Dragon Eye Lake))  

l - Bleak - l

Selandra Forgonalin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:12 am
Aura prodded down the main street of Network city, her pink duffle bag hung of her right side while strapped on her left shoulder. In front of her she held a simple map of the city while she stared at it, glancing up from time to time to make sure she didn't run into anyone.

Renamon followed Aura closely behind, swaying her tail slowly as she cradled a bag of popcorn in her left arm that Aura had brought for her from the real world. She tossed single pieces into her mouth as they walked, glancing around at their surroundings.

Aura glanced over a few names of the streets on the map, then around at the marked street signs that were near them. She stopped walking and looked back at Renamon, "I think we're lost..."

Renamon stopped and stood behind her, swallowing the piece of popcorn she'd just thrown in her mouth. Looking over Aura's shoulder, she peered at the map and reached around the side of the young girl. Grabbing a hold of the map, she turned it right side up, "That might help" she explained calmly and stood up straight again, returning to her popcorn.

"Aucunement!" she whined and turned around to head back the way they came, "No more popcorn for you..." she pouted and walked.

With a soft laugh, she turned and followed her down main street the way they just came.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:23 pm
[[Enter, Brandon, from gear savanna]]
"Finally civilization!" Brandon said while they were walking down the main street.
"I thought we'd never find it." terriermon said. "hey! look another person."
they walked up to the girl.
"excuse me miss, where did you you happen to find that map? Brandon asked.  

Sonicmstr

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Ren and Pupumon finally made it to Network City. They wandered around and found a good looking food stand. They got some food. Ren looked at it funny, "You know, I was hoping for something better." He said as he walked away. Poops, pupumon, was muching happily on the strange food. Ren took a bite, and chewed a little. His face brightened. "You know Poops, this is better then I thought." Poops looked at him, in a "I told you so" kind of way. The two left the area.

Ren wanted to head to the Digi-Library, he wanted to do some indepth research into Pupumon's digivolutions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 pm
Aura jumped when she was unprepared for someone to run up and ask her a question. She nearly dropped her map, but was able to regain control and relax. She lowered the map to her waist and looked at the boy and his Terriermon, "Umm, I got mine at a stand six blocks behinds up."

Renamon gracefully came to a stop behind Aura without dropping a piece of popcorn and scanned over the two newcomers, calculating and prepared, should she need to act. Without saying a word, she threw another piece of popcorn in her mouth and munched on it while the humans talked.  

Selandra Forgonalin

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 am
"Ok, thank you miss" Brandon said "Goodbye."
"Bye" Terriermon said
they both walked away to get a map.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Ren and Pupumon make it to the library. They go inside and look around. Pupumon zooms around looking at everything there is to see. It zooms by Ren, but he sticks his hand out, stoping Pupumon in its tracks. "What did I say about goofing around! NONE OF IT!" He yell-whispers.

They head over the area set aside for digivolution studies.

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 pm
[[Enter - Kazuki, Megagargomon, Tanemon - From Gears Savanna]]

Kazuki and his digimon walk from the Gears Savanna. They had engaged in a fight, but luckily made it out. They wander around Network City, heading towards the Dragon Eye Lake. "Tan... tan tan tan?" Tanemon asks as she rubs against Kazuki. "Yes, you are a great digimon, just like Machina," Kazuki says as he wanders around the place. Megagargomon shows the direction to Dragon Eye Lake. They all go the direction Megagargomon points and head go to Dragon Eye Lake.

[[Kazuki, Megagargomon, Tanemon - Exit - To Dragon Eye Lake]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:04 pm
The two entered Network city, Taku looked at the buildings with interest. "So this is Network City, its amazing." he said smiling brightly. This was the first time in Network City for Taku. He turned around only to see guilmon walking slowly. "Hey whats wrong buddy?" he asked waling up to him. Guilmon's stomach growled a bit as he looked up towards Taku. "I'm hungry." he whined to him. Truth be told it was only 15 minutes since Guilmon last ate, but it would seem that this digimon had a bottomless stomach.Taku sighed a bit then smiled again. "Fine we will eat after we go exploring ." he said to his partner. Guilmon nodded and the two headed off to the west.
[[Taku, Guilmon -Exit- To The Gear Savana]]  

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Ren picked a book off the shelf, it was a book on Insectoid Digimon Digivolutions. He sat down with Pupumon by his side. Ren flipped through the pages of the book, until he came upon a pic of a pupumon. He read the page and looked at Pupumon, "*sigh* Let's go Pupumon." Ren said, quite depressed. They left the library, towards Gear Savannah.

(( Off to Gear Savannah. ))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games