Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm
shika-kun-2012

Zolland listened, and didn't immediately respond. She looked down at her Jellymon and suddenly started laughing.
"That's a good point, actually. Who's to say I'm actually there? I guess it could be argued that anything you can physically feel is 'real', but you can feel some hallucinations, can't you?"

She seemed to ignore Johnathan and his Elecmon, immersed in her own conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm
Johnathan's Elecmon waved a paw at Johnathan's face before speaking, " ok, ok, i'll behave." Elecmon was now at a loss to say anything to the other Elecmon even after his own remark. after some thought he finally had something worth saying, " after going around for what seemed like weeks without so much as coming across another living soul, can you honestly blame us for butting in, i'm itching over here, and i know my partner, though he looks quite composed is too, for any type of action."

Johnathan let out a sigh, before with one hand pinched the bridge of his nose and then used his other hand to vice grip close Elecmon's jaw before Johnathan spoke, " i feel like i have to apologize for my partner, he is the rowdy type. We just got into the city, like an hour ago from the forest. while i can appreciate his enthusiasm to look for a good fight, he really needs to learn when it is appropriate to keep your trap shut."  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alistair nodded in agreement with a slight smile at the girl's reply. He wasn't sure if these were hallucinations though since they seemed to be going on for quite some time as long as he'd been here. Alistair remembered the fliers that were thrown from the sky around town.
"Uh it seems there is a tour for new people at some lake according to these fliers. I'm not sure how helpful it would be, but if you're interested you might want to go." Alistair wasn't good with talking so this was the only suggestion he could think of but he also didn't want to come off rude.

Ames just smiled as the other tamer apologized for his Elecmon's behavior.
"It's alright, no harm done. I'm not much of a rowdy type since Alistair doesn't like fighting, but I can handle myself. So are you guys new here too?" Ames pointed to his socially awkward tamer behind him.

Dood-sama

Recallshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm
recallshifter
shika-kun-2012

Zolland laughed. "Glad my digimon isn't too rowdy. I don't think I'm the fighting type. Why would people want to fight?"

"Yeah, actually, a tour does sound pretty good, but I'm a bit scared that there'll be too many others there. Besides, won't it only really teach me about the area? I just want to know the basics about digimon themselves. How else will I learn how to take care of little Bau here?"

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 am
Johnathan spoke, " not really new, if the crazy light cycle of this world is to be believed then i have been here for more then a month, mostly fighting and surviving in the forest, it is just new coming across other humans here as well as coming across this city." Elecmon was pulling against Johnathan's hand which kept him silent. Pulling free, Elecmon tumbled off johnathan's shoulder and spoke, " not to mention, you are effectually the first person to break the digivice during a fight."

Johnathan retorted, " i did not break the digivice, you are just sore to the fact that you haven't digivolved yet."

Elecmon shook his head and said, " i'm sore, mostly due to that last fight and second the digivice is in three separate pieces in your pants pocket, how is it not broke."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair agreed with the girl's question on fighting when she heard Ames. Alistair saw no reason in fighting unless it was to protect somebody. He then focused back to the topic of helping her.
"Well I'm not sure what else to explain in specific without confusing anybody. My Elecmon, Ames, taught me all that I know and most of it I learned when I had the game version of this world. The rest you may have to find out on your own as you travel." He said recalling how he even got to this place from the pc game of this world.

Ames slightly laughed at the conflicting talk between the other Elecmon and it's tamer.
"Haha, Boss Alistair is used to seeing people. Just not talking a lot. Although he seems to be able to talk when helping others." The two then seemed to argue over the state of their Digivice. Ames just smiled and watched the two bicker. He didn't know of any mechanics or anything that might know how to fix it, although Alistair was good with electronics, but he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to fix a Digivice. Ames just contemplated on how to reply to such a problem.

OOC: XO Whoa the format changed drastically on this page. Everything seems punched in and warped.

Dood-sama

Recallshifter

shika-kun-2012

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 am
shika-kun-2012

recallshifter

"Digivolve? Digital... evolution? These things--uh... the digimon can evolve?" Zolland lookeed down at her Jellymon again. "You best hurry up, Bau, before someone decides they do need to fight us."
Though there was a joking tone in Zolland's voice, she knew well now by the way that Elecmon had said i; fighting was common and many people seeked others out to fight. Most likely the weaker ones, and right now that included herself and Bau. They needed to hurry up and get strong so they could defend themselves if it ever came to that. But how would Bau evolve?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 pm
" I tell you, it's not broken."
" and i tell you, it is in pieces."
" Maybe i can get it fixed?"
" the digivice is a mystical device that allows you share your energy with me, you can't take it to some store to be fixed."
"maybe i can fix it myself..."

they went back and forth like that for a while with nether side giving in before Elecmon jumped and Johnathan thrusted his head forward so they would end up headbutting each other. they wobbled before elecmon climbed up and then johnathan held up a hand to him, and they shook hand to paw. suddenly seemingly like the best of friends before elecmon spoke about Digivolution, " while it is different for each Digimon but for all baby digimon, the only thing that is needed for a digivolution is time."  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair just listened quietly as the other Elecmon and it's trainer bickered then gave their tip of digivolution. He felt awkward not talking so he randomly began to think about Ames evolving times. Back when Alistair was in his world and had a game version of this world, he had taken Ames on strange missions and eventually got his experience up to where he could evolve. The only problem Alistair saw with his Elecmon's digivolution stages, was that they didn't make much sense from his original form and weren't very fun to look at. It was like his new forms were a terrain tactic meant for ideal locations and situations. Ames and Alistair both agreed that the Elecmon was much better in his Rookie form.

Ames could sense his master was feeling socially uncomfortable.
"Boss, we can leave if you want. I'm sure you helped a little."The electric Digimon said nudging his trainer who was lost in thought. Alistair wasn't sure if just leaving after making an attempt at social contact would offend them or not. He just merely nodded to his Digimon friend who waved at the group. "Alright. Well bye then guys." Ames said waving and leading Alistair away from them.

OOC: Sorry not really sure what to do or how to reply. :/

Dood-sama

Recallshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair was feeling uncomfortable as the the other two were chatting among themselves. He wasn't great at these social situations and had helped the best he could. He slowly walked away to the let the new people chat and figure things out. Ames could sense his master was ready to leave and just merely waved at the group and began following Alistair.

"Hey Boss, do you suppose they'll be able to find help at that Lake after all? That's what all those flyers said." The Elecmon said with a curious grin.
Alistair wasn't really sure what type of help would have been provided or if by the time they got their they would have missed anything. It would probably be crowded with other people, but the boy was still curious.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt to check. We could use at least a little more info on this place...." The meek boy said trying to remember the directions the flyer had said. Ames nodded and merely followed his tamer as the two headed to the Lake just to see what the hype was about.

*off to Dragoneye Lake*

OOC:

shika-kun-2012

IBeSaban

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am
”Let's Go!”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lyon walked with his new digimon partner in a slow stride. He glanced around at all the cool looking monsters and people in the digital world.
This unreal digital world, sparked an interest in Lyon. He looked over a Kabu.

"Hey so this is the digital world huh!? It gives a really rad atmosphere! Kabu is it?? It's cool you're mine and all, but what am i supposed to do really?"

Kabu looked up at Lyon.

I'm not quite sure either sir. I wasn't informed on what our purpose is. I guess we can find out together sir.

Lyon, with smile on his face, nodded. His rad new partner, at least for the moment made him feel ok. This foreign world, seemed rad, but he had no idea what lurked in the darkness.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Come On!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

Network City, the central hub of all action in Tamer Island, and the most populated. Everything seemed normal as it possibly could until for a split second, when a large meteor storm appeared out of nowhere and crashed into several structures. From within, exploded hundreds of Meteormon, as the ground began to tremble like that of an earthquake, with lava erupting from the ground, with a near equal amount of Volcanomon forming at the site. Raging in anger, the Digimon continued to cause destruction in the city as the civilians were running for their protection. Amongst the crowd was a Guilmon, watching as this mayhem occurred, yet staying far from this group of angry Digimon that have suddenly appeared that were ripping apart the city it called home.

Then came another barrage of Meteormon through the skies, along with a second chain of Volcanomon appearing in the opposite end of the City, causing far and wide panic quickly. The Guilmon looked on and wondered if the Tamers would be able to help with this many threats that were facing them, as they just doubled their numbers within a minute. As the Digimon began flee with the others, it also pondered upon what if more evil only comes, such as more of these Digimon or evil Tamers as well. It would be best for someone, anyone, to do something to help, but who could? Only time would tell as this onslaught continued. However, Guilmon had stumbled on it's own feet, purposely, as its friends had evacuated the building they were currently in. The Digimon surveyed the area to see that everyone was safely out, as it kept an eye on these rampaging Digimon, and hoping there wouldn't be another meteor coming too soon. The Digimon made its way onto the street and was about to come upon a somewhat classic piece of history...

Now Tamers have been informed of this incident through their Digivices by the Royal Knights and Demon Lords respectfully. Time to provide Network City with protection, or destruction! You decide!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 am
nvm  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 am
Soma had just made it back to the Digital World.It had been almost two years since he vowed to train and become stronger, to fight alongside his Digimon instead of hiding like he used to. As he regained his senses he noticed all the destruction that had happened. "Who could have done this!?" He said as he walked outside the Digicapital building. "I hope Pata and Devi are okay." He thought to himself as he slowly made his way through the city, avoiding the Digimon that seemed to have ruined the city. He knew that if he could at least get to the south end of the city he could find something out, and maybe learn if Pata and Devi were safe at The Vaccine Sentinal Tower, where even a virus type was able to stay safe and have a place he could call home. As Soma reached the southern edge of the city his Digivice began to glow, informing him to the situation at hand. "I hope the Royal Knights can figure something out." He said as he left for The Vaccine Sentinal Tower.

-Exit Soma to The Vaccine Sentinal Tower-  

cdcash912

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

||Sophie Taara||Sister of Dax (Deceased)||Neutral Tamer||

[The sky had taken on an orange color, one that almost seemed to resemble the blood that was being spilled as the digimon ravaged the streets. It blanketed everything in its warmness, reflecting off of the Meteormon's white 'skin' and the Volcamon's steel armor.The orange blandness of the horizon was suddenly interrupted with a magnificent rainbow light that seemed to come from the heavens, splitting the sky in two and dropping a mass down. This mass shot down towards the city, glittering its beautiful rainbow color as it flew. If one looked closer, they would realize this mass to be a digimon and the source of the rainbow beauty. A Valdurmon, six wings clutched together tightly as it barreled towards the city like a bullet. Just as it nearly collided with a massive tower, the Valdurmon dropped like a rock. As it dropped, it exploded into a tornado of rainbow data that reformed and solidified into a Chronomon Destroyer Mode.

A little girl stood atop one of the tall digimon's cannons, observing the destruction that was being had.

Sophie's piercing turquoise eyes analyzed the city while the Chronomon under her tried to look as threatening as possible. He did not attack anything, for if he did, the explosion from the cannons might knock Sophie out. Instead, he would occasionally kick or crush a Meteormon or Volcamon that got too close. To Sophie's right was a shadowy mass, robed and solemn. Daemon. To her left was a digimon that shined like the moon, reflecting the orange light like a mirror off of her armor. Dianamon. She held a double-ended scythe in her arms. The top end of the scythe was a pulsing red color, where an Amon resided. The bottom end of the scythe was a wavy black color, where an Umon lived. They were the first to speak.

"Well doesn't this look familiar?" Amon suggested in his usual conniving voice, resonating from the metal of Dianamon's scythe. Umon gave off a sound of amusement. "Oh yes. The destruction, the orange sky... even the location is spot on." Dianamon tensed up, resisting the urge to throw her own weapon away to rid the annoying pests. What they said next, they said in unison, "This is where you bit the dust last, right, Dianamon?"

"Hush, boys." Sophie said authoritatively. Amon and Umon snickered and then adhered to Sophie's command. She looked to her right at Daemon, and then gave a glance to Dianamon. It looked like there was fighting to be done. She calmly grasped her digivice, a D - Arc, and held it to the sky. Before she did anything, she gave another look at Daemon. "Sit out of this fight. I'll need you to keep me in the air and to keep me safe. Dianamon, do your own thing. Everyone else...." And by everyone else, Sophie meant the digimon that suddenly poured forth from her device. Her army. She didn't release all of them, of course. Some were not fights. Some were more useful inside than out. But...

A brilliant white light broke the sky's drawl again, taking form in the air. As each digimon solidified, they dropped down onto the skyscraper that Chronomon DM was at level with currently. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, not as quite as tall as Chronomon, stood on the other side of the skyscraper. A Seraphimon floated above its roof, along with a spiteful SlashAngemon. A manic Omnimon, infected to the very core by an aggressive X - Virus, stood on the roof as well, twitching and convulsing in anticipation of fighting. A Lucemon Chaos Mode stood as far away as possible from the vaccines, his arms crossed and his face pouting. Next to him was a bored-looking Lilithmon, and an excited Beelzemon BM. Lucemon raised an eyebrow and looked at Sophie. "Leviamon... where's Leviamon?" He asked Sophie. She waved a hand, as if dismissing him. "Leviamon's much much too big. He'll do more destruction than he'll prevent it. I'm holding him and UltimateChaosmon back from this fight. Gaomon got attacked pretty badly yesterday, so she's going to rest. The rest of you, however, are going to fight."

Chronomon shifted excitedly. He was also rather large, and clear to do more destruction than good if he wasn't careful. Sophie looked down at him. "Except for you." He paused sadly. Sophie looked up at Imperialdramon. "And you. You and Chronomon are too big, as well. You're both here in case something hits the fan, and Imperialdramon is here to also act as a general." Imperialdramon's wings fluttered contently. He was perfectly fine with being in charge of six digimon. Sophie gestured at Daemon, who had already disrobed and switched to his Wrath mode. He hovered above Chaosmon and, at Sophie's beckon, lowered himself down to her level. She crawled on him, sitting between the horns on his head and dangling her feet off it. He was only about eight feet tall, but Daemon had a big head. Dianamon found this infinitely amusing.

"Meteormon and Volcanomon. Hundreds of them. They're destroying the city. I don't know what's going on, but the royal knights messaged me. Yeah. Me. Considering our...." Sophie twisted her head, shaking away the words she could not find. "...history with them, things must be in bad shape. These digimon are only ultimates, but they're small, so some of our stronger allies can't help you. You six are on your own. Dianamon will be doing some fighting too. Fight smart. Anything Imperialdramon says, goes. If you revert to Rookie, get to Chronomon ASAP. He'll revert to Holy Mode and heal you." Her eyes, calculating, dangerous, locked onto Imperialdramon. "Make sure everyone is okay from time to time. Watch for their wellbeing. If you're attacked, fight back, but I doubt any of the attackers will so much as touch you since you could obliterate them." Sophie looked back at her team. "Protect the city. Don't destroy it." She tapped both of Daemon's horns. He took to the sky. "Go."

All of Sophie's fighters awaited their instructions from Imperialdramon. Once they were given, they shot off, taking to different streets and fighting fast and dangerous to eliminate as many enemies as they could. They fought furiously against the onslaught. Dianamon fought from the sky. She twisted her blade around in an incomprehensible whirlwind. Arrows made of light shot out of the spinning blade, finding a target as if they were heat-seeking and barraging the offensive lines below. Individual Meteormon and Volcamon didn't stand a chance. In a mob, though....

Sophie stayed in the sky on top of Daemon, surveying the battle with him. She bit her lip nervously. What Amon and Umon had said was true. This was just like the Cataclysm. Just like when she met Dax again. And now he was gone.

As he deserved.
]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games