Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:17 pm
Soma and Magna contiued to fly through the air for awhile before landing, Demi right near them. "So, the Demon Lords are the ones causing the trouble? I wonder what their story is." Soma said to himself as he walked a bit. "You know that trying to talk to the Demon Lords would probably get you killed, right?" Demi said, a worried look on his face. Magna had dedigivolved back into Tokomon for the time being. "He's right. We need to take the safest course of action and deal with these things one at a time. Lets wait to see what happens next." Toko said with a smile. "You two are right. We'll wait here and see where things go from here." Soma said with a grin.

(Sorry for not being able to post lately. Work keeps me from posting things when I would like to sweatdrop I'll try to post when I'm not busy though.)

Cutter Knight

Dstdnt

iAm Techno-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alistair and his Elecmon had just had an encounter with a legendary mermaid man Digimon. It had told the two it would grant them power of water as long as they helped protect the city and stop whatever catastrophe was going on. The boy hustled to see people in commotion and a large group of other tamers. The boy stopped feeling clueless as to what was going on. He noticed the others and knew his social-phobia would get in the way of talking to find out information.

Ames could tell Alistair was confused, as was he, and knew Alistair couldn't stand big crowds.
"Boss man, just look for that Mermaid Digimon and talk to him. I'm sure he's found something out by now!"
Alistair nodded at the Digimon's remark and squeezed through some of the other tamers in search of the water that connected from the town to the lake he had come from, hoping to talk with the Digimon.

OOC: Sorry I didn't catch up sooner. sweatdrop Dang it, I bet I missed a lot..... crying

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Dstdnt

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

shika-kun-2012

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

||Sophie Taara||Sister of Dax (Deceased)||Neutral Tamer||

[Sophie watched as Gallantmon performed magnificently, her legs still dangling to and fro in front of Daemon's head. She flinched as the gargantuan digimon came to be, and instinctively jerked around to look at Chronomon. He prepared his cannons just as the portal opened, and a very many things happened at once. Before that, Gallantmon remarked casually that it was funny that Sophie mentioned his name. Who was 'him'? This mysterious figure was revealed to Sophie as she watched the tornado of blurs and data race around and through the unfortunate PileVolcamon. She paid a little more attention to the incredible work done by the Duftmon, who took down the mountain of a digimon, whom even towered over Chronomon. It was incredible.

When the Rinkmon paused next to her and Daemon, although he still jittered and shook excitedly, her question was answered. He referred to himself as the Flash. Sophie laughed delightedly and remembered Lilithmon's previous status as a Pururumon, and she wondered what things would be like if Lilithmon digivolved into a Hawkmon instead of a Salamon. This Rinkmon seemed to think a little high of himself... as he deserved, Sophie reminded herself. He was indeed very fast.

Daemon smiled his toothy grin and looked at the newcomers and then back at Gallantmon. The knight seemed to have some ears on him. Sophie took note of this and looked up. "Gallantmon! The Royal Knights and me have never been on good terms, but for the sake of the digital world and its inhabitants, I am as well as my digimon are at your disposal. Use us as you must."
]

Dstdnt

Cutter Knight

cdcash912

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:15 am
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

Looking towards a hissing Salamon, Gallantmon heard the Digimon's words in disdain, yet kept a subtle, serene expression as it listened to Sophie's. "Thank you kind Tamer, I will see to it that we will stop this evil that is plaguing our world, and truly am glad that you have chosen to have fought alongside me," it nodded in acknowledgement of the trust it had built with those among it so far, but still had to prove it was not a threat or like the Royal Knights who orchestrated Yggdrasil's will alone. Gallantmon stood for much more, not a blind justice, but truth, true justice, and the Digital way. It looked onward down to Rinkmon who was rapidly watching the new beings taking form who must have come after the commotion that took place here, and then onto Duftmon.

Immediately reacting to something, the Royal Knight Digimon that had appeared opened a window in front of its face and conversed to another. Duftmon seemed to be tensed upon the completion of the brief conversation. It received word from Magnamon that the attack patterned that was deciphered by Stingmon leads them to believe that the Digimon that had attacked Network City were only actually after something of use. Looking around at the other Tamers and Digimon who were arriving, and most notably for it, two of the Legendary Warrior Digimon. It knew it would have to check the middle of the city soon for clues, but needed to assure that they were among safe company.

AncientMermaimon looked on at the Tamer who followed it thus far. "Demon Lord Digimon, four of them had a hand in destruction this day! Two here, and the other two... elsewhere," the Digimon said to them all, as it looked on toward the other Digimon, while still depending on Alistair and Elecmon as a sort of guide, as the Digimon did not usually talk to Tamers. It new the Digital World, and Alistair was a human, this team up could work somehow, possibly. It continued to have its eyes upon AncientBeetlemon seeing that it wasn't the only one who was alarmed by the events here.

AncientBeetlemon came into the destroyed city, rather flabbergasted as to what happened in this area that it took this much destruction to call upon its notice as well. The Legendary Warrior Digimon and the Tamers who came to Network City with it upon the swarm of Insect Digimon flew in style, from a high aerial viewpoint which enabled them to take one quick shortcut to arrive. Watching and noticing a Royal Knight, two super powered Digimon, and a fellow Legendary Warrior, its eyes almost seemed to nobly smile. "This reminds me... of something AncientWisemon would once say," the Digimon began to speak, as it was interrupted from a sudden disturbance from the center of the city. "What? Here?" it asked in astonishment, looking at a being that took form right by the group.

The streak of light came from beneath the Archive Ship Memorial, and the being that stood before them was none other than AncientWisemon, appearing right once its fellow Legendary Warrior Digimon appeared and mentioned its name. "The poem goes like this, dear friend," AncientWisemon said to AncientBeetlemon.

"Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war

Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost
The battle's won, but the child is lost
When a good man goes to war,"

After reciting the poem, the Digimon surveyed the area, with a stern gaze at all that had happened while it was still in a slumber, gaining more and more knowledge. "Demons shall run, and as this is a human made poem, it also does apply for Digimon," it said, giving a cold gaze towards Gallantmon, and back to its Legendary Warrior comrades. "It is a joy to see you two again, it has been so long," it said, embracing AncientBeetlemon and then AncientMermaimon. "Now, that the Demon Lords have assaulted our area and taken several items from the Digi-Capital Building, and the knowledge that they have stolen can only be worse for us all, in their demonic hands," the Digimon explained without wasting time. "There were several things that they ravaged and stole, so there is not a way to tell what exactly they plan to do, but Duftmon is correct, we must prepare."

Cutter Knight

cdcash912

iAm Techno-san
ultimatemk

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

Locks of long blonde hair bounced up and down as Erumina made her way down one of the many alleys of Network City. Her dress rustled slightly in the wind, and the straw hat she wore kept her from flying into her face. An expression of calm was painted on her face, and a small smile graced her lips. Indeed, the blonde haired tamer looked quite at ease as she passed by a series of rather shabby looking stores. Gatomon walked beside her partner, a small frown on her face. While Gatomon loved the blonde haired beauty with all her heart, if there was one thing she did not trust, it was her tamer's sense of direction.

"Erumina, are you sure we are going the right way?"

"I'm quite sure... If I remember correctly, once we exit this alleyway, we make a right and will be at the portal!"

Erumina let out a sigh of content as she looked up at the clear sky. It had been a while since she had walked within the borders of the Digital World's largest city. The last time Erumina had been in Network City, she had ended up getting attacked by an army of digimon - all because she had eaten lunch with a mysterious white haired boy. After that experience, she had visited other a couple other places around the digital world before finally deciding to retire from adventuring. In fact, it was only because of Elecmon's request that Erumina venture to Network City to purchase some goods for the baby digimon, that the blonde haired tamer had stepped out of the safe perimeters of Tama Town.

The duo exited the alleyway and found themselves on a street looking down upon Network City. Somehow, rather than reaching their destination, Erumina had managed to walk them to one of the highest points in the area - a tall hill that overlooked the city. The tamer did not seem upset by this however - rather she looked quite excited. The blonde shifted the bag of groceries and goods she held in her arms and made her way to the edge of the street. Gatomon murmured a quick word of warning, reminding Erumina that she was standing dangerously close to the edge. A further step would result in the tamer falling off the cliff.

"Oh my, it has been a while since we visited Network City, hasn't it? So much has changed..." The smile on Erumina's lips softened as her voice trailed off. Indeed, a lot had happened in the Digital World since her retirement. There had been whispers of an uprising - something to do with the good, the evil, and ultimately, the balance in the Digital World.

Suddenly, a strong wind picked up, sending Erumina's hate blowing away. A slight gasp escaped her lips and she reached out in front of her in an attempt to grab it. The fact that she had been standing at the edge of a cliff completely escaped her. Behind her, Gatomon called out, and Erumina felt her partner's claws against her back as the digimon tried to grab her tamer. However, it was too late. Next thing she knew, she was falling. The young woman shut her eyes, expecting the next couple of seconds to end in a less than pleasant manner.

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
three cheers for super cliche entrances! idk who is in the rp event at the moment so.. i'm just going to quote everyone D quoted. c:

Cutter Knight

cdcash912

iAm Techno-san
ultimatemk

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 am
TBE

((OOC: Sorry for not doing this quicker Post up by tomorrow the lateset))  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
Kameko Ayama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"My life is an oxymoron..."

Digimon Partner: Vladimir the DemiDevimon
Thinking: I want a Dracmon
Feeling: Fine, a bit bored

User Image

╰★ "Come, Vladimir" said Kameko as she exited the terminal. She walked with haste, leaving the poor Digimon behind. Once she had exited the Digi-Captial building, Kameko stopped and tapped her foot. Vladimir soon came fluttering out after her, pouting. "You're always leavin me behind, gosh! Would ya slow down sometimes?" the Digimon complained, perching up on Kameko's shoulder. "Hey so what's the deal, huh? Where are we heading off to? You haven't told me a thing!" he continued nagging her.

Kameko grunted, looking down a the Virus Digimon. "We're going to get some more research in. I can't deal with just you for my entire life, now can I? I want other digimon too." she said, patting the digimon's head. "Perhaps Dracmon or Guilmon. Dracmon digivolves to Sangloupmon, so I've read. He'd be a very nice addition to my team. Not to mention that he could carry me around, unlike you." she stated, chuckling. Vladimir grunted. He already knew that her chuckling meant she was going after a Dracmon. Once Kameko got her mind on something, she stuck to it. He didn't say a thing as Kameko continued walking. "We're taking a little trip through the Gear Savannah", she said, heading out of the city. ((Exit to Gear Savannah))

Digimon in Party:

DemiDevimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digimon in Digivice:

None

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games