Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm
biggrin escription:
The Gear Savanna, an amazing, confusing, and bewildering expanse of mostly barren land. Other then the tall grass, few trees, and separated pools of water, that are normally found in Real World Savannas, there is one thing present that sets it appart. As it's name implies, gears! Giant gears break the surface of the ground, towwering into the sky. There are small gears, big gears, odd gears, and just plain crazy gears. These odd decorations are scattered all over the flatland.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

Network City- At the east border of the Savanna.

Great Canyon- At the West border of the Savanna.

Forrest Path(South)- Head through this to get to Toy & Tama Town.

The north border- Is blocked off by nameless mountain ranges. There is nothing there, and no one travles them due to the harsh conditions the mountains provide.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:40 pm
[[Enter, Kazuki, Megagargomon, From Network City]]

Kazuki and Megagargomon wander around the savanna as they notice gears all around. This was a bit weird at first, but as Kazuki and Megagargomon kept on traveling it didn't seem weird. This is the digital world after all. Weird is what digimon would think of the human world so there wasn't any difference of what the humans and digimons would think in different worlds.

It was a bit hot, but not too much for Kazuki and Megagargomon to handle. They kept on moving and moving forward as more and more gears start to appear. This savanna was long and Kazuki and Megagargomon were traveling south. Megagargomon knew his directions so Kazuki didn't have to worry if they were both lost. Time passes by as the two walk and walk. It seems like an endless path with gears.

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:04 pm
Kazuki's and Megagargomon's legs were getting tired. The path to Toy & Tama Town seemed impossible to Kazuki as all he saw was the savanna and gears all around. The sun was passing by and so was time. This was taking too long... or was it? Kazuki thought he had been seeing the same gears over and over and over again. Kazuki also notices that the sun is shifting positions fast. This was freaky. Really freaky indeed. Kazuki then looks ahead and notices mountains. Kazuki tries to remember what he read in "The Digital World" book. He then realizes that the mountains are the dangerous mountains and that it was north. Kazuki and Megagargomon had been going in the opposite direction all this time. They were also walking in circles or ,in other words, diagonally as they weren't head forward to the south. Kazuki and Megagargomon then turn around as they are north and head backwards to the south. Megagargomon's directions must've gone wrong because they were walking around too much.

After a while, a forest was seen ahead. This must've been the forest surrounding Toy & Tama Town. Kazuki quickly runs forward as Megagargomon follows. "We're almost there Machina," Kazuki said happily. Finally the two would make it to Toy & Tama Town and not be lost anymore.

[[Kazuki, Megagargomon - Exit - To Forest Path (Toy & Tama Town)]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 pm
[[Enter, Brandon, From The Great Canyon]]
"Hey! I see a city in the distance." Brandon said
"Great! It may take a while to get there though."Terriermon said.
Brandon and Terriermon walked on towards the city
[[Exit, Brandon, To drive city]]  

Sonicmstr

Mint-Mae

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:13 pm
[[Enter Elisa and Salamon from Toy & Tama town]]

"This place is so weird!" Elisa said looking around seeing gears everywhere
"It is the gear savannah..." Salamon stated. Elisa did not make any notice of her comment. "Hey, Elisa... why all of a sudden, do you want to go out?we met in the forest... i took you to Toy & Tama town and you never wanted to leave. why now?" She questioned as they continued to walk east toward network city.
"I want to see if there are other tamers with digimon partners out there. That's all. It gets kinda lonely at Toy town. Is that a problem?" Elisa asked stopping. Salamon shook her head no.
"There's Network city. Come on!" Salamon exclitedly ran ahead of Elisa.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:12 pm
[[Enter,mizu, From dark ocen]] wow its soo hot you think you could digivolve into digi umbrella for me zerimon. said mizu. what how can i fight if im a umbrella .you want me to give them shad. said zerimon.
well they could laugh them selfs to death but that would happen to me to.
said mizu. btw were are we going mizu? why ask me your the 1 that was born here. said mizu  

Mion Hojo

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 am
[[Enter - Kazuki, Megagargomon, Yuramon - From Toy & Tama Town]]

Kazuki is holding onto Yuramon as Megagargomon follows behind him. Yuramon rubs against Sora as he carries her with his hands. "Who's a great digimon?" Kazuki asks Yuramon. "Yur-a-mon," Yuramon says in a happy voice. "I'm not a digimon. You meant that you're a great digimon," Kazuki says cheerfully. "Can you say Kazuki, Yori?" Kazuki asks Yuramon. "Ka...zu...kiwi," Yuramon says smiling at Kazuki. "No. Kazuki, Ka-zu-ki," Kazuki says as he walks and talks to Yuramon. Time passes and Kazuki and Yuramon keep talking. Megagargomon points the way to Network City as he knows where it is.

Soon enough, when Kazuki and Yuramon were having lots of fun, a SandYanmamon appears. It looks at Kazuki, Megagargomon, and Yuramon. "I shall devour you all," SandYanmamon said as it flies closer to Kazuki and his digimon partners.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 pm
[[enters musa and leormon from toy&tama town]]
they go along at a slow and steady pace upon musa's moped"musa this is where i lived befor I came to find you!"
"really, well its very nice you can see for miles and its nice and sunny its perfect for training do you know anywhere we could go around here for that?" "yeah! an old leomon live out here a long time ago but when he left he left his whole camp the way it was" "alright then point the way!" and they speed up a little leormon directing where to go from behind musa  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:29 pm
they finally reach it, a small hill with a punching bag, and a jogging trail as well as the remnants of a campsite "it'll do" musa saysits not much but its better than nothing!leormon says slightly insulted at musa's lack of enthusiasm  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:04 pm
The SandYanmamon tries to attack Kazuki and Yuramon, but Megagargomon guards both of them. Megagargomon then attacks SandYanmamon. SandYanmamon guards and holds the position as Megagargomon's fist hits him. Yuramon then sends out bubbles which explode after it surrounds SandYanmamon. SandYanmamon is hurt and flies off as it doesn't want to battle anymore. "Wow. Yori, you used an attack which made that bug flee. Good job Yori!" Kazuki shouts to Yuramon. Yuramon jumps up in Kazuki's hands and then glows weirdly. Then Yuramon changes forms and becomes a different digimon. It lands down into Kazuki's hands and then it stops glowing. It was a Tanemon. This was exciting for Kazuki. Tanemon looks at Kazuki with a smile and so does Kazuki. Kazuki and his digimon then head towards Network City.

[[Kazuki, Megagargomon, Tanemon - Exit - To Network City]]

Teh Soupreme

Zehuty the Demon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:47 pm
Volk sighs lightly as he stands near the entrance of Network City, his bag was setting right there on the ground next to him. Monodromon was soundly sleeping on the bag like it was a pillow, Volk rubs his head lightly as he looks at the entrance to the town and looks down at his watch to see what time it was. "Great now that were here.... where do we go Mono?" Volk looks down at Monodromon. Monodromon sighs as well and sits up off the backpack,"Well we should head to the inn for now so to rest then get back on the path in two days." Monodromon starts to walk into the city ahead of Volk. Volk groans lightly watching Monodromon, he then grabs his backpack and follows inside with a sigh of bordom.
[Entering Network City]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:15 pm
Taku and guilmon walked around the savanna, Taku was looking at the gears. "Wow there so many." he said walking up to one of the gears. "There is a a reason why they call it The Great Gear Savanna." said guilmon running behind him. "Taku can we eat now." asked the whinning guilmon. Taku sighed and pulled out a piece of wrapped up bread from his backpack. He unwrapped it and hand it to Guilmon. "There happy." he said. Guilmon took the bread and took a big bite out of it, leaving a little piece left. "I feel much better now." he said running south. Taku followed guilmon as fast as he could. "Hey guilmon wait up. Where are we going anyways?" asked Taku finally catching up to guilmon. "No where special just Toy and Tama town." he said

[[Taku, guilmon -exit- To the Forest path ((Toy and Tama Town]]  

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:51 pm
Musa and leormon train for a while "c'mon leormon hit that thing! harder! faster!" "hey you wanna try this!?" musa stays quiet  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:25 pm
[[Enter, Brandon, From network city]]
"Back here again." Brandon said
"Yep." Terriermon replied. "hey look another tamer"
"Don't bother them they are training." Brandon said "lets just walk by."
Brandon and Terriermon continue walking in the savanna.  

Sonicmstr

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:41 pm
musa and leormon jog along the trail for a while until they are too tired to keep going "huff huff, that felt great!" "why are you panting so hard? I hardly broke a sweat" "do digimon even sweat?" "no... but thats not the point"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games