Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

biggrin escription:
Toy & Tama Town is the youthful dreamscape. With toys, playgounds, candystores, balloons, and giant teddy bears as far as the eye can see, and as far as your feet can carry you; Toy & Tama Town is every child's wish. Adults are unexistant and not alowed here, only the children of the digital world are welcome... this includes children at heart.

On top of the cute, kiddyness of the town, there also is a large field of digi-Tamas.(Digi-Eggs) These are attended to by many caring digimon and tamers that have dedicated thier lives to delivering these newborns from birth to adulthood. Surrounding and protecting this villiage is a masive and thick Jungle. The only path through these thick woods is one originating from The Gear Savanna.

If that isn't enough, protecting this villiage is kind old Cherrymon. This ancient tree observes all trespassers and sees into thier heart. If they are not childish enough for Toy Town, they are spun into a dizzying illusion, which leads them back out of the forrest.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

To the North- A single path from the town. tHis path heads dirrectly out into the Savanna.

All other dirrections- The Jungle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:05 pm
Inside a small colorful house a large tv turns on to static and out flys musa and leormon onto the floor and slide across the floor on musa's moped and into a pile of stuffed animals "waaahhhh!" musa hits the animals "you didnt mention the trip being so crazy leormon" leormon says from right next to him"umph-, you didnt ask! besides isnt the uknown part of fun" "yeah I guess your right..." musa notices the tv "hey I wonder if they have any videogames!" and he begins looking under stuffed animals for a counsol, leormon just sighs  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:50 pm
[[Enter - Kazuki, Megagargomon - From Gears Savanna]]

Kazuki and Megagargomon enter the forest. They had come from the Gears Savanna, which took them a long while to notice they went the wrong way. They wander around the forest, looking for a way in the Toy & Tama Town. This was going to be hard to find through all the trees and everything. "What do you want to do when we get there? Huh Machina?" Kazuki asks Megagargomon. "I don't know. Play with others?" Megagargomon asks. Kazuki nods his head in agreement with what Megagargomon had said.

Kazuki and Megagargomon walk towards a giant tree. Kazuki lays his back on it as he also sits down. "Man I'm tired," Kazuki said as he looks around. A voice is then heard. Kazuki and Megagargomon were shocked. "Hey! Who is behind me?! I was trying to sleep?!" the voice had said. Kazuki stands up and looks at the tree. He then goes to the other side of the tree and notices a face. It was the old Cherrymon! "Mr. Cherrymon. I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to wake you up. I didn't even notice you," Kazuki said. The old Cherrymon looks at Kazuki. "Oh. Then it's okay. Anyways, what are you doing here?" Cherrymon asks. "Oh. My digimon and I were trying to find the way to Toy & Tama Town. May you tell me where it is?" Kazuki asks. Cherrymon stares at Kazuki. After a while, Cherrymon speaks. "Your lucky. The town is just over there," Cherrymon says as he points the way. "Why am I lucky Cherrymon?" Kazuki asks. He didn't understand. "I only allow people that are children. An adult is allowed, but they have to have a heart of a children. Luckily for you, you have have a heart of a child. I can still allow you." Cherrymon said. "Oh. Okay. My digimon and I should be going now. See ya later." Kazuki said, waving his hand. Kazuki and Megagargomon then walk off to the town.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:13 am
Kazuki and Megagargomon look around the area. It was colorful as they enter the town. They saw children and their digimon playing around. Kazuki wanders around the town with his hands in his pockets and Megagargomon behind him. He saw some stores with candy and toys that children would play with. He saw giant building blocks and some baskets with digi-eggs in it. "Wow. This place is really amazing, isn't it Machina?" Kazuki asks. "It sure is." Megegargomon replies. Kazuki and Megagargomon wander the streets, looking for a thing to do as Kazuki now changed his mind about playing with others.  

Teh Soupreme

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:46 pm
musa pushes his moped out the door of the house "there were no videogames anywhere..." he says dissapointed "well thats not what we're here for anyways" "oh yeah what are we here for?" "... food?" "...whatever lets go find some food then" musa sees the towering figure of megagargomon "whoa! lets go see who the heck that is! hop on leormon" leormon jumps on the back of the moped and they fly down the street twards the larg digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Kazuki looks around the place and notices a giant teddy bear giving away candy. "Hey, Machina, let's get some candy," Kazuki said pointing towards the person giving candy. Kazuki and Megagargomon then run towards the teddy bear. The teddy bear then hands some candy to Kazuki and Megagargomon. "Thanks," Kazuki said. "Thank you," Megagargomon said. Kazuki walks off with the candy and so does Megagargomon. The candy they received was a lollipop.

Kazuki and Megagargomon wanders around the place, watching the young children and digimon play around. Kazuki was smiling as he enjoyed the children's playing around. Kazuki was bored though so there is another side of him that doesn't want to smile, but it seems that the side that wants to smile won. Kazuki and Megagargomon discover more of town as they wander around for a little bit.

Teh Soupreme

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:28 pm
musa drives out infront of megagargomon and kazuki "hi! I'm musa and this is leormon who are you guys?" he asks cheerfuly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Kazuki looks at Musa and Leormon. Kazuki then speaks even though he is shy around others. "I...I..I'm Kazuki a..and this i..is Me...Megagargomon. It's a...a pleasure to me...meet you." Kazuki says, nervously. "It's nice to meet you two. Don't worry about him either. He's shy around others, but once you get to know him and he knows you, everything will be fine." Megagargomon said smiling.  

Teh Soupreme

Mint-Mae

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:13 pm
"We're here. What a relief" Elisa said to little digi-partner
"Yay!" Salamon exclaimed running ahead of Elisa. Elisa chased her, being able to run much faster than the small digimon, she caught up with salamon.
"Don't do that!" Elisa said picking up her digimon. "we're here to take care of the eggs remember."We'll play before i have to leave alright" Elisa looked down at salamon who nodded slightly and they continued walking to find the small digi-eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:56 pm
"Hey Salamon... instead of staying here all day, want to go somewhere else?"Elisa said

"Really... we can go out?" Salamon said confussed. Her tamer had never wanted to go outside of her comfort zone, but has had a sudden change in attitude.

"uh-huh"ELisa smiled and stood up placing down a colorful digiegg. Salamon ran over to her and they headed off.

[[they head north toward the gear savannah]]  

Mint-Mae

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:43 am
Sora looks around and notices a place full of baskets. Inside the baskets were digi-eggs that were going to crack open and a digimon would appear. Sora looks at Musa and Leormon. "Machina and I are going to see some Digi-eggs crack open and see what digimon is inside it. You can come too," Kazuki says as he runs off to the place. "Wait, sir!" Megagargomon shouts as he rushes for him. Kazuki was happy and wanted to see the digimon. He rushes to an egg and once he did the egg cracks open. A digimon appears inside the basket now. "Yura...mon," Yuramon says. "Aww. Look at it Megagargomon," Kazuki says as Yuramon jumps out of the basket and rubs against Megagargomon's leg. "It likes you," Kazuki says as he bends down and pats Yuramon. "I'll name you Yori," Kazuki says as he picks up Yuramon and pats her. Yuramon rubs against Kazuki in happiness. Kazuki and Megagargomon decide to keep Yuramon as another digimon. "Yay! A new partner!" Kazuki shouts as he heads off to another basket. The egg inside the basket then cracks and another digimon is seen. A couple more eggs crack and digimon are seen. "Wow. When we get here, digi-eggs are now digimon. Awesome," Kazuki says as he goes back. He decides that he has stayed too long. He walks towards Musa and Leormon, holding Yuramon and with Megagargomon following behind him. "I've been here for a while. I... I want to discover more of the digital world as I've never been here, so I'm leaving this town. I'll be heading towards..." Kazuki says stopping to think. "I think I'll go to the Dragon Eye Lake. I heard it's quite beautiful there," Kazuki says as he waves at Musa and Leormon. "I hope to see you guys again," Kazuki said as he began to walk to the Gear Savanna with Megagargomon following behind and Yuramon in his hand.

[[Kazuki, Megagargomon, Yuramon - Exit - To Gears Savanna]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 am
musa waves goodbye to them and then says to leormon "wow a big tough digimon paired with a shy boy thats kinda ironic dontcha think?" "yeah id say" "ah well now time to start training!" "training?""yeah in a video game you cant get anywhere without leveling up and its the same here we wont win any battles unless we get stronger!" musa revs up his moped and takes off for gear savannah. as they are passing cherrymon he looks at them suspiciously "I think I'd remember letting someone with such a child like spirit into toy land"he says to himself as he watches them go
[[exit toy town for gear savanah]]  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:03 pm
raven soon found herself out of the forest and in the toy town. "this place looks amazing." ravens eyes shimmered as she couldnt wait to see what lies in this nwe part of the digiworld she just discovered.

"i wonder where we are?"

"i dont know but its so cute."

"i hate to agree with ya but your right."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:15 pm
[ enter Isaac and Ashura]

"Wow, this place looks fun. I haven't felt like a kid in forever." Trips on dirt from not paying attention. "Ow, that hurt." He laughed a bit as he sat on the ground and brushed off his knees. "Careful Isaac, and don't act like a kid in front of a lady." "S-sorry." Hebashfully said, his face was a bit red with embarrassement.  

Coldfront44

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:22 pm
[[Enter Nikky, Hanako, Skye from Gear Savanna]]

"It's okay Isaac... I don't mind..." said Nikky as she giggled a bit. "I hope we don't run into Cherrymon..." said Hanako, exausted from walking. "You get tired easily don't you Hanako..." said Skye looking around the area. "I think we should rest before we try to find the field of Digi-Tamas... What do you think Isaac?" asked Nikky.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games