Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as the door closed behind her as Veemon and Wormon left. Her attention with to Marco as she was motioned to take a seat. She looked around before she settled with sitting near him on the bed. Once seated, she was quiet, holding the jacket to her chest. That was, until Marco spoke and asked how she was feeling and if she had gotten any rest. Iris nodded her head.

"I got some rest. I fell asleep on the way here and woke up a little while ago." She replied to him. She was quiet for a moment before she was shoving the jacket back to Marco.

"Here..." she said, as if she was holding something back. She started to clench her fist until she spoke. But she spoke, an action was included.

"You are an idiot you know that right?" she said as she pulled at his cheek. "You didn't have to shield me like that..." Even as she spoke, she didn't face him, her hair covering her eyes.

=====

Ren heard the knock at the dorm and knew it had to be Veemon. When she opened the door, she didn't expect to see Wormon as well. Not that he was unwelcome. She wanted to talk to Veemon. She sighed, noticing how still and silent Veemon was. Was she losing a friend? Had she does something wrong?

She looked at the two and motioned them to come inside the room.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Sexy Time dramallama
Attire:Torn School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco flinched why was Iris pulling at his cheek? Once she was inside and she took a sit next to him on the bed, she shoved his jacket to him. He looked down at the torn jacket, he was sure that she would have thrown it away. He didn't have any use for it and he was sure that a girl wouldn't want to carry something like this around. However, he could still feel some warmth in the jacket, it was just recently worn. If he breathed it in would he smell Iris's scent in his jacket? His thoughts were quickly pushed aside by the pain he felt from his cheek. I guess Iris must have read his mind and assumed he was a pervert again. He smiled remembering that painful -very painful- yet fond memory of his first meeting with Iris. He was kicked in the groin and called a pervert. He was sure that he would be hated and maybe he still was, but he didn't mind. He liked Iris's straightforward personality. So why did it feel like she was trying to avoid some kind of confrontation?

"I couldn't let you get hurt..." Marco answered after he took Iris hand and removed it from his cheek, "you were already hurting inside, I didn't want you to hurt on the outside either. Besides, my move just moved..." the truth was he didn't have time to think of a reason to protect her. In those mere seconds, his body had already decided to protect her. It wasn't until after it was over that he even questioned why he did it. Was she angry because he protected her? He knew there were some girls that didn't want the help from any men, but he didn't protect her because she was a girl. He protected her because she was Iris. "Do I really need a reason to save someone?" He returned a question to her. His hand was still holding hers. He noticed that she was hanging her head down, her hair covering her eyes. "Iris, are you okay?"

==========

Veemon and Wormmon silently walked inside. Wormmon waved at Renamon and then went to take a sit on the bed. Veemon barely glanced at Renamon, she was back to being a rookie which was the form he met her. Why was it so hard to look at her right now. He quietly took a sit on the edge of the bed while Wormmon jumped up and down hopping to cheer his moody friend. When nothing worked, he jumped down from the bed and walked over to Renamon. He tried whispering to her, "He's been acting weird, did something happen between you two?" Wormmon wasn't accusing her, but she was definitely the reason for his change in mood even if she knew it or not. He looked over his shoulder and notice Veemon staring at them. Wormmon grinned.

"I am feeling pretty hungry, I think I'll go down and try to find some breakfast." Wormmon headed to the door with a smile on his face. "You two are probably hungry too, don't worry I'll bring back food for everyone, but it might take some time so just stay here and talk, okay?" With those parting words, he opened the door and exited the door. The door closed behind him leaving the two digimon alone.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris listened as Marco explained why he did what he did. He wanted to protect her. She flinched a little when he touched her hand. Her eyes started to well up. When he finally asked her if she okay. She finally spoke.

"You could had died..." she said softly, a drop was heard fallen. "He could had killed you and it would had been my fault..."

She turn her body to cling to his chest, finally crying. "You could had died because I was being a coward. I was scared about being alone and would had ended up alone either way because I was too scared to think straight and fight like you were. Veemon and Wormon could had lost you... I could had lost you."

Her grip on his clothes became tighter, "I woke up to see you face down on the ground with burn marks on your back. You and Christian, and the others. All because I let him in my head. I...I... I don't wanna... lost you...."
=====
Renamon watched as Wormon jumped on the bed. But Veemon wasn't looking at her at all. She sighed and sat on the bed. It wasn't long before Wormon was talking to her.

"I don't know what happened..." she admitted in a whisper. "It's been like this since after I turned into Kyubimon."

She stole a glance at Veemon, she was wondering what happened to her friend. Her attention was drawn to Wormmon who said he was hungry and was going to get some food for him and them as well. But it was the last comment about talking. She raised her brow for a moment. Once the digimon had closed the door, she looked at Veemon.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" she asked. "What did I do to make you avoid like you are now?"

Mood:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco was surprised when Iris started crying and holding onto him. She was crying because she was worried about him. She worried that he could have died from try to protect her. Marco wasn't sure what to expect wrap his arms around her and let her finish crying on his shirt. She blamed herself for not being brave and for putting everyone's life in danger. Marco didn't understand why she would blame herself. There was nothing wrong with being afraid, anyone would be afraid after experiencing something like a devil following you at night. "You are not going to lose anyone, Iris. You were scared, but you managed to find your courage and thanks to that Renamon digivolved." Marco rubbed her back gently hoping to ease her worries. "I'm sorry for worrying you...I never meant to make you sad. I didn't think my actions through," this was probably one of his bad habits. He liked to act, but hardly thought of the consequences. His mind worked in a simple way: he saw someone in danger and he tried to saved them. However, Iris was right, he didn't think about what would happen to him or how that might effect the people around him. He leaned his head against her hugging her close. "Stop crying, okay? Everything is fine now and everyone is saved." He leaned back lifted her head up by her chin gently so that she would look at him. He smiled hoping to reassure her of his words.

==========

Veemon watched his green friend leave the room and he momentarily panicked. His heart wasn't ready! He gulped and looked at Renamon, as soon as Wormmon left she was quick to ask him what happening to him. Veemon blushed and looked away. "I-I am not avoiding you...don't, don't be ridiculous," he was avoiding her, even now he was doing everything he could from looking at her. She was Renamon now, but would she still be the same if she changed forms again? He never changed when he digivolved, he just got stronger. Wormmon didn't change either, he was still kind just much much stronger than he was before. Maybe Renamon wouldn't change either... "um, digivolving is cool, right? You changed to Kyubimon during the battle against Devimon...I was surprised." To most people that might be considered a compliment, but he said it with such a sad tone. He still wasn't looking at Renamon.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked up at Marco she sniffled. The way he comforting her, it was much better than her ex. Though the guy wasn't in any part of her life or mind for that matter, it was just that Marco was nice and she couldn't remember the guy as comforting either. It was one of the reason why she left him. That and he was an a*****e.

The way he smiled at her was refreshing and a reminder than everyone was alright and very much alive. She nodded to him, believing in his words. Before she knew what she was doing, she was leaning forward.

Her eyes were closed as her hands were still clinging to Marco's shirt but she could feel warm lips against her own. When she moved around, she opened her eyes and looked at Marco. Her eyes blinked before her face went pink. She quickly turned her head and covered her face. She couldn't believe that she had kissed Marco like that.
=====
Renamon watched Veemon as he spoke. He was still not looking at her. Even when he said that there was nothing wrong and that he wasn't avoiding her, he still wasn't looking her in the eye not once he started to talk. There was a moment of her being able to digivolve but she didn't make the connection between that and his behavior.

"Look at me now you're talking." she said. It may have sounded stern. But in reality, Ren was almost pleading with Veemon. Suddenly their friendship changed. She didn't think it was for the good and she wanted to know had happened.

What could be done to get back to normal.

Mood:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

The feeling of warm lips against his was a pleasant experience. He had kissed girls before in the past when he was fortunate enough have a female companion. However, most of those kisses were bittersweet. He never stayed long enough to see how the relationship would blossom. He was always on the move and even though he wanted to experience love, he often ran away from it. This bad habit would eventually resurface in the future.

He kissed Iris back, maybe it was the 'in the moment' kind of kiss. Then again that night underground with Iris could be considered 'in the moment' as well. The kiss ended rather quickly when Iris opened her eyes and realize what she just did: their first kiss. It would be one of the many they would share. Marco blushed seeing her really cute reaction. Only moments ago she was calling him an idiot and and pulling on his cheek right after she cried into his shoulder. Marco grinned, "are you....a tsundere?"

He knew that comment would get her and he took that opportunity where she would lower her hands to glare at him (which was the 'tsundere' thing to do) to steal a kiss. His kiss was not quick and it did not end for a good five minutes. He played with her lips, gently suckling before licking them with his tongue. This all happened without him slipping his tongue inside her mouth...yet. When it was over he rolled on his back and stared at the ceiling. Some time during the kiss they fell back on the bed where he had pulled her in to deepen the kiss. His arm was still around her while the other rested at his side. "You have really soft lips...." he commented with a blush.

==========

Veemon flinched, nearly jumping out of his skin, when Renamon spoke in that stern manner. He sighed and looked at her, but he blinked when he was met with nearly desperate eyes. She was really worried and he caused her that worried. Veemon groaned as he jumped out of the bed and went to the wall opposite from them. He knocked his head against the wall, very hard, and then shook his head; this was his wake up call. No matter how much this was bothering him it was inexcusable to make a digimon girl worry like that.

When he was done beating himself up he returned to Renamon and this time he was staring right into her eyes. "Ren, I....I've been acting weird because I was surprised when you transformed to Kyubimon..." he wasn't looking away this time, he was properly facing her. His cheeks redden as he tried to form the right words. He owed Renamon an explanation and it involved him sharing his feelings so he was getting a little embarrassed, "You...you are so beautiful and when you digivolved to Kyubimon you became even more b-beautiful, but I was worried," he gulped, he already called her beautiful twice, his mouth was getting dry, "I thought you might change like how Wormmon changed..." he didn't try to think about it too much, but part of him did worry about Wormmon because when he digivolved he became so strong. He remembered his friend being shy and withdrawn, but now he was more confident and cheerful which was a good thing! But he was still getting used to this new change in his friend. Renamon was a similar case, but at the same time it was completely different. "I thought that you might not like me anymore since you have so many options opened to you..." blushed brighter and this time he really did look away, he couldn't keep speaking his feelings while staring at the digimon he liked! "I mean, I don't know if you like me like how I like you, but I still worry you know! I mean...uh, what am I saying?" Veemon sighed hanging his head down low in defeat. At least he finally told her how he was feeling.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:59 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris meeped when Marco mentioned the term 'tsundere'. She was ready to retort the comment when she turned her head back to face him. She put her hands down, in case she had to make use of them. In the end, she discovered that it was trap as Marco kissed her.

Okay, so it wasn't a bad trap...

She tried to resist it for a moment, not wanting him to know that he bested her but in the end, she melted into the kiss. The way she was kissed and held was like nothing before when she was in a relationship. It wasn't like this at all. It should had scared her. She should thought about when the time comes to leave this world and go back to their own. She didn't know where he lived or how far apart they were. She should had thought about if they didn't have the same feelings. Sure now and what happened at the cave was in the moment and something else new for her. But this was their first kiss. After all of that came the kiss.

But she didn't. At the moment she didn't care. She didn't make the kiss one-sided as she follow through with it alongside Marco. When they ended, Iris looked up at Marco, her face tinted pink. A color that darken when he talked about her lips. She straddled his lap and pull his collar so he would face her.

"Listen here you," she said, trying to tell herself that she was in control of the situation. Not him. But the face didn't help her. "Sweet talking me isn't going to you everywhere you got that... And don't start thinking that I'm that of girl..I'm not some one time thing..."

She blinked with softer eyes before she smiled. "You got that?"
=====
Renamon listened as Veemon spoke, revealing more than she actually knew was going on in his head. Renamon was surprised to hear that he was worried that she would change her personality after digivolving. Not only that she wouldn't like him anymore. She watched as he stammered at his words before hanging his head low. Renamon sighed softly as she got up from the bed. Especially since she was sure that he didn't need to hit his head on the wall anymore.

She knelt down and hugged the blue dragon like digimon. The height difference something she didn't care about. "You knucklehead." she said with a chuckle, "No digivolution change how I feel about you or make me dislike you."

She hugged him a bit tighter. "But I did change... Just not in the way you think. I want to protect you, Iris and the other to the best of my abilities. I don't wanna see Iris afraid like that again or see you guys hurt like that either."

She stood up and looked at him with a smirked. "So... you think I'm beautiful...." she said to lighten the mood."

Mood:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco blinked looking up at Iris. She managed to pin him down on the bed with a warning that she was not some 'one time' girl. Marco smiled, he wasn't going to stop at just one time especially not if it was her. She smiled at him with gentler eyes and he grinned back at her. "I do," he reached behind her head and pulled her down for a kiss. Everything in the room faded away and it was just them for next few hours until the party began.

=====[Time Skip]=====

Veemon's eyes widen as he was embrace by Renamon. Her scent was intoxicating and nearly made him dizzy; she smelled like flowers and the earth which was a very soothing smell. He stood perfectly still, stiff from the contact and his face as red as a tomato. When their hug was over he looked up at her with big eyes. She thought he was important enough to be protected just like how she wanted to protect Iris and all their friends. Veemon's almost watered, he never felt so happy. He wiped any possible tears that might escape and looked up at Renamon when she repeated his earlier phrase.

He grinned and rubbed the back of his head. He jumped on top of the bed so that he could be as tall her and face her properly. "Renamon, you are the most beautiful digimon I've ever seen. When I first saw you, I thought that my heart might pop out of my chest. I was falling, but I felt like I was on cloud nine." He smiled at her, his words sincere and true. Maybe he couldn't expressing his feelings for her now and maybe she didn't understand his feelings yet, but he knew that their hearts were closer now. He only hoped that they would continue to grow together.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Hearing Marco agree with her and then kissed her, Iris let down her defenses. A wall she had built up in hopes of having her heart broken again. She didn't know what brought her to this situation or why she doing this. Was it wrong to act on these emotion, knowing very well that it could be 'him' all over again.

Iris didn't care as she melted into Marco's arms. Her hands going from collar to his shoulders. Her body relaxing under his touch and will.

As long as she knew he was alive and he was breathing, she was in bliss

-Time Skip-
=====
Renamon smiled as she listened to Veemon compliment. She had never had someone compliment her the way that he did. It was new and she liked it. It made her smile. "Thank you Veemon." she said, "You don't know how it makes me feel to hear that..."

Suddenly Renamon sat down on the bed, holding the side of her head. "Looks like I'm still tired from the battle. I think I'm going to lay down for a bit... You can stay if you like." Just like she said, Ren proceeded to lay on her back, her body finally feeling the attacks and evolution. Though Iris had given a boost of energy, the effect was wearing off her now.

Mood:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm
Christian13000
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Veemon smiled Renamon and watched her lay down on the bed, she was probably really tired and needed some rest. He didn't mind, he wanted her to be full of energy besides he was kind of tired too. Just then Wormmon arrived some food that was on a tray he was carrying on his head. He looked at Veemon noticing that his sad eyes were gone; good they talked through their feelings. "I brought some food, looks like Ren is sleeping." Veemon glared at the green worm, "Ren?" his eye twitched. Wormmon chuckled, "that's what Iris calls her, don't need to get jealous," Veemon blushed looking away, "I'm not jealous! I-I knew that!" Wormmon chuckled and placed the tray down on the table, "don't make so much noise. Let her sleep and we can eat." Veemon nodded agreeing with his friend. Renamon needed to rest and they would not bother her.

=======Time Skip=======

After several hours of waiting in their rooms, day turned to night and everyone was called for the festival. Marco, Iris, and Christian were welcomed as honor guests and so they were placed in the front sit of all the festival's actions. They all first began with a big feast. The elders of the villager were all sitting on a big table where Marco, Iris, and Christian (along with their digimon) were invited to sit for the feast.

The festival was taking place outside in a giant garden where there was music playing as well as a giant bonfire which was safety contained in a wooden like box. Everyone was either dancing, drinking, or eating and some were being doing all three! The festival was lively and as the villagers danced around the fire, they asked the humans to join them in their celebration. They were all given new sets of clothes to replace their torn attires. The new clothes were pretty tribal, but they looked nice and were quite comfortable.

Marco took a sip of his drink happy to see that everyone was having fun. Veemon and Wormmon were dancing and they pulled Renamon with them to dance along. Marco was sitting next to Iris and Mistymon who was also honored by saving a sit with the elders. He was still in all his magical knight glory. He smiled at Marco raising his glass for a cheer, "I'm glad to see you my friend. I hope that you are having fun." Marco smiled at him and nodded, "I am having fun, everyone is having fun, but...I guess I'm little sad that we'll have to leave eventually." Mistymon became silent for a moment, "...why don't you all stay?" Marco's eyes widen, but he smiled and shook his head, "we cannot...I told Iris that I would take her to Network City where we would find a way to send her back to the Human World. I also have things I must take care of..." Marco glanced at Mistymon not sure he could speak his thoughts. He couldn't stay in the villager, but then why didn't he come along with them? He knew it was a selfish request which was why he didn't speak. He was too nervous ask so instead he moved the topic away to something else or began eating more. "We should have fun tonight, everyone deserves it."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at the festive area around her as the day turned into night. She was dressed in some new clothes. Iris sat beside Marco, clapping lightly along with the music as she eat. She didn't remember being so hungry but everything was really good. As Marco started to talk to Mistymon, Iris was pulled to dance with some Digimon like Renamon was doing. Iris smiled as she danced with the smaller digimon the way she would dance with a little child.

She missing the conversation between Marco and Mistymon. She was fun until her digivice started beeping and showing her a location like it did when Marco was looking for Veemon and Wormmon. She decided to follow it, wherever it was leading her. Iris following the dot, away from the festivities to somewhere more quiet. When she stopped, she was more than surprised, she also cried a little.

She was back where she started this whole journey. A field of digimon eggs all around her.

Iris... Iris looked around as something or someone was calling her name. "I'm over here...Come find me.."

Iris did just that, she looked for where that voice was calling her from. Iris keep walking until she was looking down an egg that was calling out to her much like the way Ren's egg do to her. Iris picked up the egg into her arms, watching start to crack. Suddenly she was holding a little digimon in her hands. Peach in color with a yellow beaker like mouth. The digimon opened it eyes and smiled at Iris.

"I'm Pururumon! You found me!!"

Iris looked at the new digimon and smiled. "Hey Pururumon.. I did find you and it's nice to meet you..." Iris said and cuddled the new digimon. As she did so, another watch from the bushes....

===

Renamon had never dance before but since she was with Veemon and Wormmon, she didn't want to be party pooper and just copied what the others were doing. She spun around, her tail around her as she spun. She hopped and jumped agile from foot to foot. She was smiling alongside the others.

User Image
Mood:
Attire:Tribal like clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 am
Kai Moto:Unexpected Tamer

Kai had left the hospital area that he was in staggering around his head was still trying to figure out what those images he seen as his digivice came to life meant clutching his head in extreme pain he continued leave the town on his own.

Digimon:  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco and Mistymon continued their conversation both deciding to leave the sensitive topic aside and to enjoy themselves. They both knew what one meant to the other, but they also knew that the current situation would not allow either of them to stay together without sacrificing something. Marco knew that Mistymon needed to protect the village and that he was probably the only one that could. Mistymon knew that Marco could not stay in the villager because he needed to return Iris home and to continue his own journey in the Digital World. They knew they were partners just like Veemon and Wormmon were to Marco or Renamon to Iris. They would just need to enjoy the time they did have together just like Iris and Renamon were doing. Marco noticed that some digimon pulled Iris along to dance. He smiled seeing how much fun Iris was having even Renamon was getting into the dance along with Veemon and Wormmon. His digimon were decent dancers, they would sometimes do crazy moves, but overall they seemed to be keeping up with the beat of the songs the villagers were playing. Renamon was getting good at dancing as well, she was even twirling around from time to time and she was very graceful with each of her moves. Maybe the rumors about girls naturally being better dancers than guys was true.

A flower like digimon which looked more like a fairy girl approached Mistymon and asked him to dance with her. Mistymon was embarrassed after hearing all the cat calls and seeing the grins he was getting from the other villagers. He was reluctant at first, but the female digimon was persistent and soon enough he was around the fire dancing with the other digimon. Veemon and Wormmon joined him in the dance and laughed briefly at Mistymon's stiff dancing before they started showing him some moves. Marco leaned back on his sit, they were getting along so well almost like Mistymon was a part of their team from the beginning. Digimon made friends much easier than people did. Speaking of friends, Marco didn't see Iris anywhere. She was previously dancing with some digimon and now she was nowhere to be seen. So long as she was in Toy and Tama Town then she was safe, but he was still curious about where she might be. He stood up from his seat and sneaked away from the festivities.

He wasn't sure where to begin to look, but he just let his gut lead him. Eventually he reached a garden, but not just any ordinary. This garden was filled with Digieggs and the field was large. Marco truly mesmerized by the view before him especially the picture of Iris holding a newly born digimon. She looked amazing, her entire appearance was amazing. He stood there just gazing at her until he eventually regained his sense. "I-Iris!" did his voice just crack?, "I. I was looking for you..." he took a deep breath to calm himself down as he walked over to her, "whose this little fellow?" he asked looking at the pink bird-like digimon, he wasn't sure if it was male or female.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris turned to see Marco calling out to her and headed her way. She waved to him before she scratched her cheek as she held pururumon in one hand. "You were looking for me?" She bit her lip before she turned her head. "You didn't have to... but since you came looking for me, thanks but my digivice was acting up and it lead me here. And an egg called out to me and then Pururumon appeared."

"Pururumon not fellow..." Pururumon said, squirming in Iris' arms. "I am a girl."

Iris chuckled. "He didn't mean it like that. He didn't know..Oh!"

Iris' attention went from consoling the little digimon to the ruffling and movement of the bushes. Iris held Pururumon closer to her to be protective as a shadowy figure drew near. It was only under the moonlight did Iris and Marco see that the figure was in fact a digimon that looked like a panda. The digimon was taller than she was and had a stern look on it's face. Iris remembered seeing the digimon at the party. It didn't dance or talking like the others. According to some of the villager, this digimon was named Pandamon digimon said nothing as it looked at Iris and Marco. Iris started the conversation first.

"Hello there Pandamon... are you enjoying the party?"

Pandamon was silent and pointed to the direction of the party. Iris got the hint that the digimon wanted everyone at the party. Iris nodded her head, not wanting to be trouble for the digimon.

She took Marco's hand and started to walk back to the party with Pandamon following behind them.

User Image
Mood:
Attire:Tribal like clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Iris looked surprised that he was looking for her. Marco didn't quite understand why, they were friends after all...well actually they weren't really friends because friends definitely did not do what they did that morning till the afternoon. So then exactly what was their relationship? He didn't dwell on this matter long since he was already being pulled away by Iris. The Pururumon (as it called itself) was a very cute little things and apparently she was female so him calling her 'fellow' was in the wrong. "You're Pururumon is very cute..." he complimented the pink digimon hoping to erase that first bad impression he made on her. He noticed Iris's attention turned away to some creature in the bushes.

A panda like digimon came from the bushes and approached them. He or she was probably one of the villagers, Iris immediately began to speak with the panda apparently it was named 'Pandamon' (ironic). The Pandamon was silent and only made gestures with its hand to show them where he or she wanted them to go. Iris seemed to understand the Pandamon well enough. They started heading back to the festival with Pandamon following them.

Everyone was still dancing in the festival. Veemon, Wormmon, and Mistymon were taking a break and getting some food to refuel their energy. Marco decided it was time he had some fun, "why don't we dance?" he offered Iris and Pururumon knowing that Iris would not want to leave her newly hatched digimon. He gently grabbed her hand and started leading her in the face. He wasn't a bad dancer, in fact he could be considered good so it was easy for him to mimic the dance the other digimon were doing as well as to keep up with the beat.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games