Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:02 am
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When Iris and Marco returned back to the festival, their digimon were resting and eating up to regain their second wind. Iris chuckled, seeing that Renamon was trying to show that she wasn't winded by the dancing but was failing at it. "Ren... look who's joined us..." Iris said, showing Pururumon to the fox digimon.

Ren looked at the baby digimon and sniffed around it. Sure enough, it already had Iris as part of her scent. Ren gently petting the little one. "Welcome to the gang." she said before digging back into her food. Pururumon smiled and jumped up and down a bit. "Thank you, thank you.... the gang, the gang..."

As Iris was happy and staring at her friends bonding, she recieved a shock when Marco asked her to dance. Her face went a little flustered when Marco took her hand and led both her and Pururumon to where the villagers were dancing. She looked to Renamon who only waved to her as she bit into more food.

Dance! Dance! Let's dance! Pururumon agreed with Marco and Iris sighed, there was no escaping it.

Not that it was a bad thing. It was fun as Iris found out and she finally dancing with someone taller than she was. Eventually, whateven was plaguing her mind was gone as she got into the dance. Sometimes her glance would meet Pandamon who was still watching the fun but joining in, even when female digimon approached and asked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood:
Attire:Tribal like clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

The festival continued throughout the night with all the villagers dancing and drinking the night away. Marco was happy he got to dance with Iris, they even managed to have slow dance together which was initially awkward, but Marco was always braver when he was dancing. Eventually the bonfire's flames disappeared which meant the festival was over and everyone was told to enjoy the rest of their night sleeping. Marco, Iris, and Christian were all send back to their rooms along with their digimon. Mistymon did not join them because he was given a separate room so everyone said their good byes and went to their respective rooms for a good night's rest. Everyone was tired from all the dancing so they all quickly fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

==========

The next, everyone gathered at the gates of Toy and Tama Town where Marco and Iris were saying their good byes to the villagers. Marco asked the villagers for directions to Network City. According to them, there were two ways of reaching Network City which were through the Gear Savannah or the Virus Buster HQ. Marco decided to travel to the Virus Buster HQ; apparently they were a group of digimon with the purpose of stopping all evil digimon meaning they were a group looking for justice in the Digital World. He was hoping to speak with one of the digimon the organization regarding the Devimon incident and to ask for their help in case Toy and Tama Town might need it in the future. Iris would be coming with him meaning they would be together longer in their journey.

The villagers provided them with supplies as well as a map so that they would always be able to locate Toy and Tama Town. The supplies they were given were light enough to not cause a burden in their journey and it would hopefully last them till they reached Network City. Among the villagers was Mistymon who came to say his good byes as well. The magical knight approached his friends with a smile, but his eyes were sad. "Thank you for everything my friends, I could not have rescued the villagers without your aid. I am honor and proud to have met you." Veemon and Wormmon started getting teary eyed. They walked over to Mistymon who knelt down and opened his arms for them, they hugged the tall magic knight saying their farewells to him. Marco looked away afraid that he might start getting teary eyed if he continued to watch them. Once they were done hugging, Veemon and Wormmon returned to Marco's side while they wiped some of the tears from their eyes. Mistymon walked over to Marco and knelt down to be at eye-level with the black-haired teen.

"Thank you, Marco. You gave me the strength to digivolve and now I can protect the villagers...I wish I could-" Marco smiled and placed his hand on the warrior's shoulder, "I know, Mistymon. I feel the same way, but I think this is for the best at the moment...I'll come back so this is not a good bye, okay? It's a see you later." Mistmon smiled and nodded, yes they would see each other again. He stood up and joined the villagers in waving goodbye to the heroes of Toy and Tama Town.

Marco, Veemon, and Wormmon waved good bye and walked through the gates that marked the entrance to Toy and Tama Town. They would return some day, none of them knew exactly when, but they would return. Their adventure in Tropical Jungle ended and now a new journey would begin.

[Exit with Iris and her digimon (when they say their own good byes)]

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles

【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When the morning of the next day, the night before was hardly just a memory. The dancing, getting Pururumon, or Angel, as Iris was calling her now since the little pink squishy digimon was adorable and sweet. The festival almost seemed like it wasn't going to end under the night sky. But it did. Not that it was bad, they all needed their sleep and Iris was able to sleep in a comfortable bed for a good night's rest for the first time in almost a month.

Iris stood beside Marco as her, Ren and Angel were saying their farewells. It seemed like Ren and Iris had a little fanbase starting as smaller, younger digimon were waving goodbye to them. Iris looked at the village and the villagers as Marco talked to Mistymon. Iris looked their faces. The smiles that weren't there before when they were captured by Devimon. Iris could say that she helped someone in an extraordinary. It was giving her a warm feelings as she almost started to cry. Almost being the key word as she sniffled and made sure it was gone before Marco saw here.

Iris and her digimon still waved as they hurried along with Marco through the gates that were marked.

===
As Iris was leaving, Pandamon was holding a small ribbon that Iris had been it before Iris was finished packing up. Pandamon looked at it and then at the leaving figure of Iris and smiled.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood:
Attire:Tribal like clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games