Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alistair had barely moved a muscle when the ground began to shake. The boy struggled to keep his balance and reached out for his Elecmon to try to protect him, but ended up falling to his knees and twisting an ankle. Dang it, what's going on!? He thought to himself as Ames struggled to walk towards the fallen tamer. As the tremor began to subside, the waters nearby began to sparkle and suddenly gush as a figure emerged calling out to the two tamers.

"Oy Boss, who do you suppose that is and what's going on? The Elecmon said trying to help Alistair stand up as he eyed the mermaid figure curiously.

"I'm not sure, but I don't want any of you getting hurt." Alistair said and limped toward the edge of the beach without touching the water and held his arms out as if to protect the two Digimon and tamer kid behind him. "Who are you and what do you want?! Ames can go past Ultimate form, but I don't see how that matters. If you plan on harming my friends, I won't allow it." Alistair said answering the voices questions. He remembered Elecmon had Digivolved several times, each form uglier than the last until he turned into some ugly eyeball tentacle thing. Alistair loved Ames, but preffered him in his cuter form.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Dstdnt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm
skika-kun-2012

Dstdnt

Ooc:So Touching Moment <3
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣

Alex smiled,Alex wasn't even able to react when he suddenly went face first into the sand and the ground shook, a digimon, he had guessed, broke up threw the water and looked at them, he spoke smoothly but firmly. Alex stood up and gulped, the digimon asked how far they have leveled up, he didn't want the digimon to think of them as week so he screamed, "I can go past Elecmon's form!" Alex had no idea what was the highest form but their wasn't much he could do. He was by far the weakest one and he had no other option but to lie to seem tough.

Alex yanked Chibmon up and held him tight, "Don't much us digivolve!" He said eyes wide and sweat pouring down his face as he feared on what was to come. He hoped he didn't attack, Alex would have just been knocked a side like a rag doll properly which scared him the most.

Chibomon jumped and wiggled out and jumped into the sand and bounced rapidly in anger, "I will beat you up!" Chibomon said jumping more.

Partner

User Image

Chibomon

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:30 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

The being from within the water watched the Tamers and their Digimon respond with a rather hostile disposition. The outline of the mermaid figure could be seen looking onto the lake which it appeared from and the many aquatic Digimon that were swimming about in the water. The Digimon seemingly remained calm, knowing that to panic during such an event would not be of any use. The figure turned its head back to Allistair. "I asked you of a question, but it seems that neither of us know the answer then..." it said curiously. "Ah, so a Mega Level and a..." the figure said as the water started to fade and reveal AncientMermaimon, the Legendary Warrior Digimon who was said to be the ruler of the Net Ocean, as its body stayed afloat, "a liar?" it asked with a smile visible on its face staring towards the little Chibomon. "Well, you," it said addressing Alexandra, "would you please tell me the truth to this little ones' lies? I have appeared to set peace to this catastrophic event, but I am not aware of the entirety of the situation and wish that you Digimon and Tamers may aid me, AncientMermaimon, in discovering the truth," it conversed as it rose its hand up towards Allistair and a stream of water followed suit, wrapping around his ankle. Once the Digimon gracefully placed its hand down, the water subsided and Allistair's ankle was healed instantaneously. "I may grant you my power Elecmon, however I am uncertain if I may with Chibomon, as it requires to be of Rookie Level to be deemed worthy," the Digimon explained rather regally.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Ames walked up to Alistair to help him defend the other two as the mermaid like Digimon began talking about their other forms. The two glanced back when Alexandra lied about Chibomon's other forms. The kid had spirit but if he wasn't careful he could get himself killed.
"Don't hurt my friends please. They just want to seem strong too." Alistair said trying defend them even though it wasn't his right to.
Suddenly the water from the lake had crawled up to Alistair and began to wrap his ankles. The boy panicked for a bit until the Elecmon gave him a look that showed he'd be ok. Soon his twisted ankle had healed and the boy wasn't sure how to respond.
"Er thanks"

The strong Digimon seemed to talk about granting Elecmon with power and Alistair wasn't sure how safe the idea was and there were still details missing as to what was going on, yet it seemed even this Digimon didn't know.
"Oy Boss, what you thinking about? I'm sure things will be fine if we have a legendary helpin' us out." The Elecmon said seeming excited about the idea. Alistair was still uncertain though.

"What will happen to my friend if so?"Alistair demanded to know with worry in the tone of his voice.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Dstdnt

shika-kun-2012

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:12 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

AncientMermaimon watched the Tamers, as it gained the trust of one, and the remaining fear could be seen from the other with its Chibomon. The Digimon smiled at Allistair, as a wave moved in and splashed lightly upon Chibomon and Elecmon, enabling the Digimon to read their current power. "I am capable of using my powers to Spirit Digivolve your Elecmon," it answered calmly, raising its hand into the sky, as the Human and Beast Spirits of Water appeared suddenly. Pointing toward Elecmon, this Legendary Warrior Digimon seemed to be quite serious, and selected this Digimon as its current heir. "Perhaps... I may even empower the Tamers itself... however I am uncertain if I may once again as it has been sometime since I last enabled that power" the Digimon commented, as it looked at the explosions that were clearly visible from the south end of Network City. "For now, however young ones, please do inspect that area with me," it said while using water to levitate itself into the sky, as the Spirits of Water disappeared. "Now shall we?" it asked as it lead the two Tamers with it, keeping the other Digmon who resided at the lake to continue on with their duties.

[Exit to Network City]

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair didn't understand anything the legendary Digimon was saying. The boy sighed and put his hand to his head.
"Oy Boss, the only way to get answers is to follow. C'mon I bet it'll be fun!" Ames said with a bright smile and tugged on his tamer's shirt. Alistair nodded. He figured he should do the right thing and help anyway. He hurried on back to the trail to Network City and kept an eye on the merman.

*TO NETWORK CITY*

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Dstdnt

shika-kun-2012

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games