Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:21 pm
biggrin escription:
The Vaccine Sentinal Tower is no humble building hidden away in the mountains, but in fact a masive tower, standing alone, like a threatening sentinal positioned to crush any invading force, from which it's name was derived. Next to the masive matropis of Network City, the Virus Buster's HQ holds its ground in greatness. Imposable to miss, and a great warning to all virus aligned individuals... any tamer would be proud to claim such a place as thier home.

The top floor is reserved for The Great Vaccine Knights. They are the leaders of The Virus Busters. Together, they have protected Network city from innumerable threats. So far, they have never failed.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:
Network City- To the north.

Top Floor- The Vaccine Knight's Round Table

To the West- The Gear Savanna

To the East- The East Data Sea Coast

To the South- The Digi-Jungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm
Jacob "what is this place"
Patamon "its the virus buster HQ, they said to me come back when you can digivolve to a champion level"
Jacob "so now that you can would you like to try joining"
Patamon "Im not sure how thats done"
Jacob "well lets go back here when we get some answers" (if any one wants to list rules to alligen your self?)  

BaNaNa_blend

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:24 pm
*leaves*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am
[Enter from network city]

As Sheriti ran against the shawujimon she was heading straight towards a deep ditch that was made. Zack sensed this quickly taking one grand leap to scoop her from the danger she almost got into. Not that much but a hole, Zack was always cautious of what sheriti might get herself into. He didn’t blame himself that much though, he has been away from her for so long. It probably hasn’t passed an a couple of hours and he’s already strongly dependent on keeping her from harm’s way. But a hole, really. He gonked his head down.

Sheriti was breathing hard, her lungs felt very dry, her legs were beginning too feel numb and her hair was a mess but she still smiled. “Ha..ha.. gleh.” She took one deep breath as Zack set her down. “Alright..what’s this?” Her head leaned back as her eyes traced the tall tower. Zack didn’t know what to say to her, other than the fact that he couldn’t see with the headband covering his eyes but he wasn’t too sure about this building.

“I’ve heard that this is the Vaccine tower or the proper name ‘Vaccine Sentinal Tower. To show respect for the knights who protect the city.” His blue shoulder length hair blew against the wind as he cocked his head back, “Most viruses fear them; only the minor ones though. It’s not common to find this city under attack since they’ll appear.”

Sheriti examined the features of the tower but her eyes squinted most of the time due to the reflection of the sun. “Is there any way we can get in? A small tour maybe?” She joked. Zack gave a small chuckled holding his head, “Sheri you should know that Reniko, Virgil and I are viruses ourselves. I think it’s a bit bad for us to go, besides the place is locked.”
“Ahh, I see. They must be in a meeting or something.” Sheriti looked around to find no one, maybe it really was closed since the place was bare.  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:04 pm
[Enter from network city]
Sangloupmon picks the lock.
Kirashimu and his digimon walk through the door.
Demiveemon and gigimon start swing on the chandeliers.
Megidramon says,"Stop that or you'll break something."
Sangloupmon shouts up to them,"Or you'l go falling down and break your spine."
Cyberdramon stands there whileCherubimon trys to hit on him.
Cardmon S2 flies around singing.
Burning Greymon trips and knocks gigimon and demiveemon off the chandelier.
Crescemon just stands there and watches.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am
Saren walked up next to Sheriti almost completley quiet, Itchy and Shikon both on a diffrent side of him. Saren looked around around a bit they had made it to the mountains together after all, although Sheriti seemed to be interested in teh building mostly; there was no reason not to be it was huge and amazing.

Itchy looked at Sheriti for a moment, "who are you?" tichy asked as he scratched his head like he had fleas, even though he didn't. It was most likely a mental thing.

Shikon standing in Kotemon form shook his head at the new companion. Shikon sighed, but atleast there would be another protector for Saren, a new weapon.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Sheriti heard the small bear speak. It cought her off guard. “Oh sare, I didn’t think you’d come here.” Sheriti cocked her head to the side. “Are you done with your shopping too? We have to wait ‘till the others finish before going into the mountains.”
Zack looked at both Itachi and Saren, he was disappointed that the moment to bond with sheriti was ruined. He only wanted to spend more time due to his great absence away from her. “Still following us now are ya?” Sheriti looked at him,
“Zack be nice. He’s my friend you know.” She smiled looking down. “My name is Sheriti and this is my friend Zack over here.” The Shawujimon lifted his hand to show his respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm
Saren nodded to answer her question, "We don't shop too often..and this is itchy...he kind fo followed me and told me I was to be his tamer or something like that.." Saren said with a sigh, ignoring Zack's remark..

Itchy sscratched his stomach and offered his hand, "i am bearmon, even though eh keeps calling me Itchy..." bearmon seemed to be nice adn talkataive unliek Saren and Shikon.

((G2g for a little bit))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 pm
(i was gone for 10 minutes and you guys leave T-T)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:25 pm
(I didn't =D)

Sheriti gave a small giggle while shaking Itchis paw. “It’s nice to meet you too, I would introduce you to the others but they’re asleep right now.” She pointed to her digivice.

Zack kneeled down and shook bearmons paw with his long fingered hands. “And it’s great to always introduce ourselves to new people. Let’s get to know each other more later on if you’d like. “ Zack stood up scanning the area. He didn’t mention the presence of the other angelic digimon that was spying on the two. He shook it off as he raised his hands in the air. “Say Sheriti, how about a little music. You have your speakers with you right?”

Sheriti nodded, “Yea….I do….” Her eyes darted back to Saren then Zack she mouthed out no. Zack shrugged with a grin on his face as she shook her head. She knew he was trying to get her to dance but Sheriti was too shy to even dance in front of Saren and Itchy. No one other than herself an her digimon knew about her ballet. Sheriti sighed as she dug through her bag. “Oh, I have my zune, so it’s all fine. Do you wanna sit in a shaded spot?” She pointed back where the tower extended further until cement covered the section. It was a nice spot to sit at where the sun hardly ever hit.  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 pm
(you guys left towns, and Is this for kingdom rp?)
Demiveemon and Gigimon fall from the chandelier making a huge thud sound.
Cherubimon heals them hoping no one heard the crash.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 pm
(Mmmm no, not yet I suppose. XD I’m just making my rpc known and accustomed to here more. And everyone left me when I got there O:< )

Sheriti began to fiddle around her back more to try to find her speakers. Zack rested his large lunar scythe lance against the wall, putting his hands on his hips. He looked up examining the sky, though he couldn’t actually see it he could sense it; imagining how it is. He put his hand behind his neck as he began to contact with his closest friend, very well known as Reniko.
“Hey there buddy, it’s been a long time since we had a chat like this.” He spoke, processing the words through his thought towards Sheritis digivice.
A small chuckled was heard, “More like…I say two weeks. It hasn’t been that long you know.”
“Yea…. How have you two been doing?”
“Traveling slowly. Sheriti has meet quite a few friends once we had entered Toy town.” Reniko placed his hand under his chin. “I wan’t to get out of this digivice. I feel crowded thought there’s a ton of space. Even Virgil here is floating of somewhere.”
Zack smirked as he sat down, cross legged while Sheriti continued to find her speakers. “Refusing to turn back into a rookie? That’s very stubborn of you.”
“Feh, I’ll take that as a complement. I dislike being a rookie. Besides the day seems to pass by quickly so I’ll manage once the sun begging’s to set. If not I’ll have to learn my own technique in casting fog.” Reniko mumbled the last fragment of words. “And how about yourself? “
“Found it!” Sheirit exclaimed pulling out small speakers with very good quality. Zack began to ponder, “I think I may be over seeing things…I’m feeling tense at the moment.”  

Im Windspirit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:51 pm
[Enter, Zar, from tropical jungle]
"SO wormmon where are we?"
"This IS the Vaccine Sentinal Tower.
"OH vaccien eh." Zar grins. "I gots me an idea." Zar said as he took out spray paint. "Lets do some vandilizing."
"sound likes fun to me."
"Now how to get in?"
"how about the front door."
"YA right liek they're stupid enough to leave..." Zar opens the door. "the door open." Zar finishs his sentence in disbelleife. Zar walks in and sees the chandeller falling. "Well looks like soem one beat us to the point."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 pm
(hey, wind can you add my 10 points from beating Duftmon)
Kirashimu sees Zar,"Hi Zar."
Demiveemon and gigimon go over to play with wormmon.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 pm
Saren hears a thud with in the building and shrugs, "yeah..the spot is fine.." Saren said lookinga t the gestured point. Saren remained quiet although eh would talk to Sheriti if she said somehting, he was at a ost for topics to talk about.

Itchy poked Zack quickly and then looked at his weapon, "what is that?" Itchy asked curisouly. Itchy was a nosey digimon by nature.

Shikon whipped out hsi Kendo stick and 'whomped' Itchy on the head, "Silence...you will ruin our image!'' Shikon said angrily. This new digimon was annoying him already.

itchy rubebd his head after being 'whomped', "ow...." Itchy heard the 'thud' from with in the building, "hey, what was that?!" Itchy ran off twords the mansion only to enter after Zar, "whoa....lots of digimon!? Who are all of you guys?!" Itchy asked aloud...loud enough for Saren to hear.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games