Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:22 pm
"You aren't making sense." It was a simple fact. "If they are reflections, or just ideals, then they represent what I am worshiping. The same as you or idea are nothing but reflected light, and vibrating air. Yet we exist. And we are who we are, regardless of how we may come to interact." This was probably the weakest argument he had been given.

But on the subject of the human world, Alter had no memories of it, his connection having been blocked at a young age. He had rejected any notation of him being there, or having anything there, and built up a wall of purpose, of light, hope, defense, and duty. His entire being dedicated to removing the stain on the world. Though the reason was lost to his memory.

"You are foolish. You are asking what separates a dog and the reflection of the dog looking back up from a stream. At least if we are too follow your logic. It has no meaning."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm
"Why, because if I imagine the angels as anything more than paragons of justice, then I'm being a fool. If I question and theorize exactly what this world is, then I'm simply trying to count stars." She retorted, curling a stray hair around her finger rather fiercely. It was easy to tell the passion in her voice. She may have just been acting, but she was putting her heart and soul into this one meaningless conversation. She was the type of character to relish every single moment. Only then did she feel truly alive. "I'm saying your precious angels wouldn't exist were it not for the humans whose ideas shaped them, and yet without the angels to guard them humans would have nothing to believe in. Everything in this world is equal be it dream or reality," She said, cold and calculatively. She resented being a fool, but she had seen it coming regardless. A person like Alter could only view the world in one way. "Questioning your own reflection in the water is pointless," she repeated, in a voice dry and serious enough to fit Alter. "So what? Alter if you accept everything those angels tell you without question you'll lose the ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it," She was still speaking, but without her typical bold gestures. It was a much more sincere speech than usual.
"I despise common sense, I've seen the world from every possible angle.This Cruel, Ridiculous," Rebecca had had her arms crossed throughout this entire speech in protest of Alter's speech, but for the first time her grip was loosening. "And beautiful world." She finished, unceremoniously flicking the boy on the forehead to break the tension, and as revenge for calling her a fool.

ilinkzeldi

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 pm
"Because if they are reflections of ideals, as you want to believe, then that is what they are. A paragon of justice." Alter replied, a mirror showing a king still reflected a king. "I don't truly care what created them, or who did so. That isn't the matter at hand, the past holds much to learn from, but getting caught up in it means you miss the blade being swung at you now." Alter wasn't a complicated person, he did only have one view of the world, yet that view was by all accounts right. It was as simple as destroy those who are evil, and defend the good. He was only different from his past self in one regard, and that was evil no longer had a form in his mind. It was the ideas and thoughts in a person's head that made them evil, not the claws on their hands, or darkness of their eyes. "Yet you gain nothing from it. I have thought through my lessons, I have questioned the very nature of evil, and I changed accordingly." Much had changed in the tower since he had arrived, or at least the current him, before it had been one of thinly veiled evil, a corrupt monster focused on the genocide of the wrong enemy, one that wouldn't lead to their goal. But Alter had been slowly changing that. Vaccine Tower now stood for true justice, rather then just the crushing of viruses, even if they were still a main target.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Rebecca simply turned her head the opposite direction, and uttered a single phrase. "Only a fool think's he's learned everything there is in the world. Continue pursuing your ideal of justice so singlemindedly and the only thing you'll have accomplished is digging your own grave. But don' worry Atler, you won't die alone. I will be there at least, to be the one to close those shadow eyes of yours for the final time." She said, a bit more morbid than usual. But the next moment she covered herself by running for cover in the arms of her pandamon. "But don't die on me too quickly," She said, her voice muffled as she was squeezed to death by the panda's tight yet apathetic hug. "I need you to help me revolutionize this world, and the first act of this epic has already begun in drive city." Rebecca had known all along what had been occurring outside of the tower. She was simply biding her time until something of worth happened. After all, the main character need not be involved in every scene in the play.

ilinkzeldi

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm
Alter smiled a little as Rebecca turned her head. She wasn't him. Alter was an interesting person, he was young physically, but mentally he was much older. His abilities to dominate minds, and too a lesser effect be effected by them, allowed him a chance to learn more then most could in a life time, or several. And with his goal in mind of cleansing the world of evil he himself had to be tainted. His entire life was digging a grave large enough for the entire world of evil, and he was going to be the last person to fill it. So any desire he had for death was still a long time away. And when he died, he would leave a world that was perfect. But Alter had no desire to discuses it farther. "So you were aware as well? But where it started doesn't matter. It will move here without a doubt, and a stand here will be far more effective then a preemptive strike."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 pm
[Enter from C.elestial P.ower U.nit]

From the rear of the Vaccine Sentinal Tower, D re-emerged within the building, hearing the two Tamers discuss their beliefs. He had been assembling a small group, and was currently back to where he had initially entered the area. He simply admired the tower's structure before he had entered, not meaning to listen in on to Alter and Rebecca's conversation, while he could sense that his newly enhanced Seraphimon knew information upon one of them. D opened the doors that stood between them, not having made a noise beforehand, he came to see Rebecca embraced by her Pandamon, and Alter looking onto her. He smiled lightly, looking at both Tamers with a calm stance and gaze, as he deciphered both Tamers with his mind, along with Pandamon. D was analytic by nature, yet was very opened to both Tamer's theories of this World, and their own existence. "One can never die being assured that evil will not return or be born, but only with the satisfaction that they did what they could to stop the current evil at hand," he said calmly. "Even if we do await for their mobilized army to come to Network City, it is not safe to allow another area to be destroyed and colonized by the like of corrupt Digimon and Tamers. First thing's first: Even though our Human World is a true reality for us, the Digital World are the Digimon's reality, and as visitors to this World, partnered with Digimon, the inhabitants of this World, I find it best if we could provide refuge for the inhabitants of Network City, who were shot out of that area by that unexpected blast from UltimateChaosmon to reside here," D suggested, not wanting the innocent Digimon to be simple casualties in a war that had only to do with their land, but not truly with them. From behind him, several Fresh, In Training, and Rookie Digimon, and a few Champion Digimon came from behind him. "Of course these are not all of Network City's citizens, but these were the ones who ended up close enough to be safe here. I hope it is alright with all of you that they stay here for the time being, and of course, kept under a strict rule of this area and are not allowed to wonder out or within here, as they are not the ones who own this tower, but simply visitors," D continued, as he walked up towards the two Tamers, while the Digimon took a seat in the waiting-like area nearby, being acquainted with the area that was located near the city they considered home.

"I'm sorry for intruding like this, and I wasn't sure whether you two were also corrupt like those Tamers in Drive City, but I instantly knew that you were opposing them due to, well partly not having been there, and of how... you interacted with your Digimon," D apologized to them both and commented towards Rebecca with a calming smile, and placed his hand upon her shoulder. "Their plans to attack here are imminent, so while facing them separately as individual teams would only slow them down as stepping blocks to their goal, I believe we should cut them off right, yet we do not have enough numbers to do such a thing right now, for the time being that is," the Tamer explained with a calming smile, as he slowly removed his hand from Rebecca's shoulder for he had only done so to hopefully comfort her in someway. His eyes then met with Alter, with a friendly gaze, "That would mean your approach would be perfect until we can assemble our numbers to fend on an equal playing field, so to say," D stated, standing in between the two Tamers, as he peered out from the balcony which they were all currently perched on. Confidence filled the Tamer's eyes as he looked upon Network City from the balcony, envisioning the events to come.

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 pm
Alter hated the new comer. His very presence reeked of false promises and fake ideals. His smile and manners remaining him of his past self's mentors. Especially a line such as "only with the satisfaction that they did what they could" he lacked the conviction to truly defeat evil, by taking every last drop of it to hell with you. Next his plan to 'save' the citizens. While it made sense to place them in a fortified location it only served to weaken the powers of the angels, as now they would have to loss men and resources to take care of them. "They cannot stay here." It wasn't a request, this man had been made a mistake, and Alter wasn't going to let them take the fall for it. "If they wish safety, then running in the opposite direction is far more efficient then hiding away here. If they stay they will only serve as distractions and weaknesses."

Alter glared back into D's 'friendly' gaze, the look only feeling him with more anger. This man screamed 'Oppressor' to him, the very mannerism of those that destroyed his other self flowing from him. "If you wish to apologize about your rudeness, it would have been wiser to introduce yourself from the start." Every fiber of Alter's being screamed for him to crush the man right now, yet if he did, and without any proof of his wickedness, he would be no better then a murder.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:32 pm
"I see," D nodded in agreement. He knew that the Digimon were unable to stay there for good, but just for a very short time until he could take them to a safer place. Alter's personality reminded him too of someone, but he would rather not think of it right now in this time of dire crisis. "I have brought them here only for a short while, not long enough for them to become viable targets for the corrupt Tamers to launch their attacks at," he said reassuringly. He knew Alter did not like him, yet he seemed to be analyzing him, briefly yet effectively. "Things happen for a reason, and... these angels as you've spoken of before, they too have their own fights, just that we are never told of them," D replied, contemplating upon the words he had heard.

"Indeed, it would have been wiser to introduce myself. My name is D, and I am a Tamer who is looking forward to saving Digimon and Tamers alike from corruption, being in the form of what we know of as an army of corrupted Tamers and their Digimon. However, I felt that to simply talk of true discussion and what was necessary to be done was in order, since we do not have the luxury of time to be formal, but I do believe that there would be more time for that, perhaps after we save the city?" he explained his reasoning. He noticed that Alter had not liked his words, as his smile widened a bit more, for only a moment. "All one can be assured of is that they have prepared others of the evils that may come, and live to see the world to grow pure, and forever sustain its purity, eradicating only evil, and saving the good," D expressed firmly, with a smile.

Within the concealed waiting room area of the Vaccine Sentinal Tower, a Gate of Destiny appeared, whisking away all of the Digimon who were there to another location to be safe for the time being. There was no sign of which Digimon, D's MagnaAngemon, or one of it's brethren, as it called them, had done it, nor was there any evidence of a Digimon even existing outside of the wild Digimon that had occupied the waiting room section of the tower.

"Well, now that the Digimon have been safely transported, since you are so keen on introductions, who are you?" D asked inquisitively. He could see the unwanted tension he had inadvertently caused simply by being himself, but he saw it that everyone should simply be as they are, and strive for the goodness that is within each individual, if there is one, of course. "If I may also inquire as to who you are as well?" D asked with a slight smile to Rebecca.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 am
Rebecca froze as she felt the man's hand on her shoulder. She really, really did not like being touched by strangers. Though her face did not show it, it was clear from her body language that for the duration of the contact, that girl was very on edge. Though she was not as instantly hostile as Alter was towards this D, she did not act very kindly towards him either. "There has to be a true reality or a false reality, try as you might you never can perceive the two from two equal perspectives simultaneously. One world has to be reality, and the other the reflection." She spoke, not too keen to have a third person in on the discussion. It had taken her months traveling with Alter just to admit this world view, what right did this man have to immediately analyze it for her and tell her which way was right. But Rebecca's distaste for the man left as suddenly as it had come, as the moment they were no longer in contact she could resume her act. And a beautiful act it was, she sat giggling at the two boys in front of her as they immediately batted heads upon meeting. Except one insisted on being calm and analytical about everything while Alter remained Alter. So a bonehead who could only perceive justice as crushing your enemy, and a man who saw justice as saving others. The two were such opposites, no wonder Alter had immediately jumped on him the moment he entered. Though really the man had no business being here, Rebecca and Alter had stopped off on this tower after some journey elsewhere. She kind of liked the hauntingly empty feel of the place. But she would welcome the man regardless. It was rude not to introduce yourself after you've been introduced too after all. "I would sit and argue the terminology of this conversation, as you insist that your urging us to help you wage war will in fact save creatures. Instead of an equal evil on both sides as I see it. But that point is a bit pointless to make, as you've either acknowled it or are currently ignoring it. Let me leave you with this though, I am Rebecca Kiryu, the girl who is never quite what she seems. Illusions and lies come second nature to a person like me." She said, with a fake smile to boot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 am
Alter on his part stayed silent. There was a proper order to things, and then there was being childish, currently he was following the second one. He didn't wish to share his name with this man, and besides he had not given a proper introduction and had expected to house digimon, when he had the ability to teleport them. What ever he was, he was either an idiot, or he was up to something. Either way Alter would one day kill him, if he proved to be against the Light.

(Exit Alter with the help of I can't think of a way to start the battle for Network City, but he has joined the Event now. I guess if something important happened this is like it is in the past, so... bye)  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 pm
Rebecca bit her lip as her attack dog left her. and even more so as she recognized a familiar figure through the looking glass. She had decided against involving herself in something so frivolous as opening night, but at the same time the girl could not resist the drama that was about to unfold. As she often did, the girl vanished in a puff of smoke. Slipping away into the shadows through mere slight of hand. Of course no magic was at play, there was always a trick behind her actions. As there was a trick behind Rebecca's very existence. Dreams could not be reality after all, without a little bit of play magic behind them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am
D nodded in response to Rebecca's reply, and watched as the two Tamers left in their own ways. He had no true affiliation with any group of Digimon, while was well-versed with the Digital World, yet he thought that perhaps his latest connection to the Great Angels may cause for some friction, more than what already currently existed, between Alter and himself. D simply walked towards the balcony, took a step off the ledge, and disappeared in the air as his body descended into a light. With the power of his Digimon, D moved towards the scene of where the great calamity would take place. However, the threat was vanquished and the entirety of evil had calmed, but it was simply one more calm before the certain storm that was approaching. Deciding his next course of action, D returned to the place which he has recently become attached to.

[Exit to C.elestial P.ower U.nit]

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm
Alter stood at the top of the tower, the tamer silently watching the clouds pass by. These past few months had been rather quiet, at least he hadn't heard of anything important to deal with. He turned back, looking over the tower. Silence was only good while it lasted.

The holy tamer turned, heading inside he had some work to do anyways.

[Exit to Toy and Tama Town.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco, Veemon, and Wormmon along with Iris, Renamon, and Pururumon walked for a full day before they finally arrived at their destination. The map that the villagers gave them was very helpful because it let them know about shortcuts and alternate routes to the Vaccine Sentinal Tower (the real name of the place). The first thing Marco noticed when he arrived was the massive size of the tower where the Virus Busters' HQ was supposedly located. The tower seemed to touch the heavens and Marco would surely get dizzy if he tried to find the peak of the tower. He turned back to his fellow comrades, everyone looked tired so he was glad they managed to arrive before the sun set. "We're finally here. All we need to do is knock on the door," Marco continued to walk towards the tower with Veemon and Wormmon following close behind him. The tower seemed to have only one entrance which was guarded by two Knightmon; digimon that were equipped heavily with armor and who carried a shield on their backs along with a giant sword.

"Halt! What business do you have here?" The Knightmon spoke at the same time as they directed their swords towards them. Marco raised his hands to show them he was unarmed. "We are travelers and we would like to speak with the Virus Busters. We were told by the village elders of Toy and Tama Town that this place is the Virus Busters' HQ." As Marco explained the situation, the Knightmon slowly lowered their swords as they listened to him. Once he was done, they looked at each other as if they were speaking through their minds. After some time passed, the Knightmon returned their attention to the group. "Not all travelers are welcomed, the Virus Busters are very busy. What makes you think that your cause is worth the Virus Buster's time?" The Knightmon questioned him while still speaking in unison as if they were one person instead of two.

Marco frowned, these Knightmon were stubborn, but if they wanted to enter the tower then they would need to give them a good reason to allow them to enter. "Recently the villagers of Toy and Tama Town were kidnapped by a group of DemiDevimon which were led by a Devimon. We managed to defeat the Devimon and save the villagers, but we don't know if there will be more kidnappings in the future so we would like to seek the Virus Busters' help." The Knightmon were listening intently to Marco once the topic of kidnapping and virus-type digimon was mentioned. They wasted to time as they stomped their swords on the ground which caused the giant door in front of them to open. "Your cause is quite admirable, you may try to seek a conference with the Virus Busters, but whether they decide to help or not will be ultimately their choice." With those final words, the Knightmon granted Marco and his friends access to the tower. The black-haired teen sighed in relief, at least they managed to get inside where they could get some rest, but what did the Knightmon mean by saying the Virus Busters' would decide to help them or not? Weren't they suppose to help anyone in need? He shook those thoughts and aside and entered the tower. They would find out eventually.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games