Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Dante looked at Destin "I hope they kiss and make up I love happy endings" He said. He smiled looked at them "and they both deserve one" He said.

Skylar walked behind them and whispered to Marcus "Come on your his friend atleast show some emotion and affection" he then turned and took a seat near Hiro.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm
((*checks the rp rating*))

"But... I... I don't have what you're talking about." Marcus looks defeated and embraces Chris, "I'm sorry that I did what I did. I'm sorry for pushing you away. You're a great friend and I'm just glad that I got to see you again even if it is as enemies." Marcus gave a gulp as he said that, looking down at Chris's hair since he was a bit taller.

"Meh... Happy endings are great, but there needs to be some action. I saw this one sappy love story and it about made me sick." Destin rolled his eyes and eventually went to try and go back to sleep, leaning on Dante unconsciously.

"This is just great! I'll have both of my pupils back and we can start the training again!" Hiro clasped his hands together as he looked at Marcus and Chris hugging.

Marik too was confused. He had no foreseen this happening. He knew that bad things would happen if Chris came back into his life, but this one moment didn't seem bad at all. "Hmph... this was not what I expected at all."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 pm
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

X X X X X X X X X X X X X ☆═━┈㊎The Celestial Defender㊏┈━═☆

User Image
"I am so lonely and so sad living in the dream I've never had"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chris looked at Marcus and smiled he was glad to have his friend back. He felt more tears in his eyes only these were happy ones. "Marcus theres something I wanted to tell you but I don't know how you'll react..." He said. He looked down feeling nervous again "Marcus...I think I fell for you a long time ago thats why I was so crushed when you didn't want anything to do with me" He said. He looked at him not sure how he would react.

His digimon were suprised when Chris admitted his feelings. They watched in silence waiting to see what would happen.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
SkylerXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXArtemisXXXXXXxXXXXXXXDanteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPhantom

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm
Marcus, the Loner & Mercenary...

User Image

Marcus was completely caught off guard by Chris's confession. He figured that something was up, but never had his mind gone this far. "Chris... I like you too." Marcus began to speak without thinking. He held Chris close and hugged him, not minding the tears that were getting his clothes wet.

"Well then, looks like Chris has more courage than I thought!" Gaomon sat up and watched the two. "That oughtta give Marcus the shock of his life."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris looked at Marcus and smiled "I'm so glad" He said. He hugged Marcus close glad to have his friend back again. He had imagined bring with Marcus again and this was better than he could imagine. Suddenly Chris began to shine as his crest healed and glowed again. He smiled "Marcus look my crest it isn't cracked anymore" He said. He hugged Marcus again and smiled at him "I'm so glad to be with you again" He said. He knew it was corny but he didn't care.

Dante looked at Destin and smiled "He can be brave when he wants to be" He said. He looked at Destin and chuckled "It's funny Cherubimon told him to always remember love I doubt this is what she meant but it works for me" He said. He still sat next to Destin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 pm

User Image

"Angels have the oddest way of being able to notice things." Hiro moved from the wall to the futon where Destin and Dante were. "Maybe that's what makes them all-knowing."

"This is great, they'll be friends, and maybe Marcus will stop the reckless need to keep him mind off others things." Destin sighed. "I wonder what this means for the future, I know Chris is with the Royal Knights and Marcus wants no part of it anymore."

Marcus looked down at Chris's crest, glad that it had restored itself. "Yeah... I'm glad that you're here as well." He hugged Chris and rested his head on Chris's head. "So now what? We've squashed our differences, but you still have the memories to find and I really don't have any intention of joining in, I already lost one of my pals." Marcus broke from the hug and stepped back, leaning against the wall.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Dante looked at Hiro and Destin "I wish I knew I mean it's not like he can just abandon them either" He said. Chris looked at Marcus "...I...don't know I don't want you to risk your digimon either but I know they'll need my help too I guess I have to be strong" He said. He looked at Marcus "Can we still be together even if we're not on the same side at the moment" He said. He looked down "I saw what you meant though there was someone who was crushed by the loss of the memory...I just want this to be over already" He said. Dante and Skylar looked at each other knowing their job wasn't done yet. Chris looked at him Marcus again "Promise me when this is over we can be together again like old times" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Marcus watched as Chris spoke. He remembered how each of the tamers he saw fought savagely for the memories even putting the homes of innocent digimon at risk. It was a task that did not need to be completed, but at the same time needed to be done. "I understand and yes... when this is over we can go back to how it was before, just you and me."

I doubt it, he thought to himself. Marik continued to stay off to himself, he rarely was ever wrong in his predictions and something bad was going to come from this. Anubismon sighed and then walked out of the house to get some fresh air.

"Hmph... hopefully no one will die from this laborious commission." Hiro shook his head and went back to doing whatever it was that he was doing before Chris arrived.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris smiled "Thank you Marcus you have no idea how much more confident I feel hearing that" He said. He looked at him "I'm going to try extra hard to finish this and then we can be together again" He said. He then smirked "And in my next battle I plan to use my secret weapon" He said. He hugged Marcus one more time "and I promise I'll come back to you neither heaven nor hell will stop me" He said with a smirk. He looked at Marcus for a moment "Well we know what I'm doing in the mean time but what about you?" He asked worried about what he might be up to.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

User Image

"Ding, ding, ding! I believe we have a winner. I wonder what Marcus will say now, let's have a looksy." Destin enjoyed seeing Marcus out of his element, it was a new interest that he had developed over the years of knowing his tamer.

"Well... I... I have something that I need to take care of before we can be together." Marcus looked away knowing how suspicious that may have sounded, but he couldn't lie, not after enduring a now wet shirt, "I can't exactly tell you what it is, but I can tell you that you don't really have much to worry about... just know that it has to be done."

"I don't think he'll be satisfied with that answer, but we'll see." Gaomon was at the edge of his seat with anticipation as he watched the two bridge gaps and then create new ones.

"Sometimes I can't tell who is more of the odd one, you or your 'brother' Marcus." Lillymon came up behind them, enjoying the seen. She had been there for a while but didn't feel like making her presence known. She floated over the futon and took a seat between Destin and Dante. "Got any popcorn?"

"Sorry I'm fresh out." Destin groaned, glaring at the fairy.
"Oh well... never really liked it anyways."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris looked at Marcus and frowned "I wish you'd tell me more I know you have your reasons but still it makes me worry when you say you can't tell me" He said. He looked at him "However, I've learned to trust your judgement just promise me you'll be carefull and will let me know what you can" He said. He took a seat in what used to be his favorite chair.

Dante looked at Lillymon and then Gaomon. "Wow you two must be good friends you can tell by how you pick on one another" He said. He leaned next to him unknowingly leaning next to Destin "It's funny I remember being a baby digimon you were really protective of me" He said picking on Destin.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm
"But of course... I felt a contection with you... I guess." Destin looked at Dante and had a smile on his face.

Jou smirked at the two beast digimon and then looked at Hiro. "Hmph... I feel so left out." She said with a sigh. She then went to be with Hiro.

Marcus smirked, "Thanks... I really need your trust at the moment. I promise you, I'll be as careful as I can be." He watched as Chris took a seat. Just like old times he thought. Marcus's digivice began to glow and make a ringing noise as it received a message. He pulled up his digivice and read it in his mind. "Looks like it's time for me to go. You should probably be heading back as well. We wouldn't want the other Knights to worry about they're 'savior'." Marcus chuckled at the thought. He then walked past Chris and ran his hand through the boys black hair. "Come on guys, we're heading out."

Destin looked up at Marcus with a nod and jumped from the futon to follow after his tamer. He winked at Dante and ran to catch up.

Hiro looked as well and then left the building with Jou coming up behind her.

Anubismon was waiting for them outside and then frowned at Marcus. "Where to sir?" He looked past Marcus and into the dojo to see Chris in a happy mood.

"Network City. There is someone there that we have to meet." Marcus recalled Destin, Hiro, and Jou to make the jump easier for the dog digimon. He moved close to Marik and in a flash they were gone.

[Marcus and Marik exit to Network City]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris looked at Marcus as he left and smiled he was glad they had patched things up. He turned to his digimon "He's right guys we should hurry back to the base maybe if we're lucky another memory has been located" He said. At this point he was ready to get this over with. With that they hurried off.

[Chris and Company exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image
In search of Jax's true self, he and Candlemon cross the Great Canyon. After searching for nearly a day, they give up and move on.
A quick shadow darts around the rocks as they leave.
[exit]  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ehud stood atop Malomyotismon shoulder as the digimon stopped to hover over top the great canyon. "There" the tamer indicated witha gesture. "We shall build my castle there, straight into the cliff face. Land in the ravine, All of my demons shall work together on this project." Malo wordlessly landed and allowed Ehud to dismount from Sodom. "Realize!" he cried out and using his digivice, and the dark crystal, Digimon began to materialize on all sides of him. Dexmon, Callismon, Regulusmon, Hermmon, Dominimon, sleipmon, Anubismon, Alphamon, Duftmon, and z'd garurumon all took form. Ok, I need you all to carve me a cathedral of evil into the side of these two cliffs. I want the walls to look menacing and for tunnels to connect underneath the ground of the canyon. I will have my throne room fifty feet underneath where I stand right now. And I need all passageways large enough for a Gigaseadramon to maneuver through them with ease. Is that understood?" Silently, the demons took up their work, and began constructing their masters cathedral.

Days later, Ehud was seated in his throne the Great Canyon now his base of operations.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games