Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm
Above Ehud the air started to twist as dark forces started to build. The space itself started to tear open, a dark portal appearing. The dark portal swirled around, a humanoid shape starting to appear.

Draco dropped down into Ehud's lap, the purpled hair tamer clearly a little disorientated. A botamon followed him down, landing on Draco's chest.
"Ow. Where are we?" He asked the Botamon, looking around the room, not noticing the man's lap he was in yet. Draco was mostly a normal human, the only parts that really set him apart was his purple hair, and his right arm. His right arm was completely mechanical, looking like a black Justimon's arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm
As the man landed in his lap, Ehud felt a great deal of pain shoot through his hip bone. Enraged, he used his adrenalin fueled muscles to push the intruder off of his lap. Standing to his feet, he pointed at the Purple haired stranger and called out, "Dominimon, how is it that this intruder came to be here. I thought you told me that no one would be able to breech my stronghold once you put your seal on it! Sleipmon, I demand you seize this man and his digimon and hold him for questioning." When the old man was done yelling, he reached out and grabbed his cane. Using it to support his weight, he hobbled to the side of the man and simply gave him a scowl hoping that the man would begin telling him how it was that his defenses had not managed to subdue him.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am
Draco rolled as Ehud pushed him forward, the Tamer managing to protect his Botamon from falling as he hit the ground. Draco stood up, placing his Botamon on his shoulder, the little thing growling a little as it glared at the mostly feeble human. "Stronghold? You aren't Suliamon are you?" Draco asked aloud, his eyes moving around the throne room. "No, no, I met him already. This is later then that, or maybe earlier. You're clearly someone else." Draco turned, his fleshy hand running along the walls.

Draco continued to mutter to himself, mentioning dates and names, some in the past, some in the future, starting to settle down a little. "Got it. I am looking for Sol." He said conclusively, turning to face the human in the room. "Do you know what that is?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am
OOC
[Marcus & co. enter from East Data Ocean]

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Having fear is not weakness but, it is power to my soul..."

User Image════ Once more, Marcus and his team of digimon would find themselves being forcibly wisped to another area of the digital world by Cadaiver. This was becoming a rather unhealthy habit that Marcus would have to regulate if he survived all these tests. However, as he saw the teleportation coming, he would be prepared for the change in scenery and would simply close eyes and then open them again to see that he was now standing firmly on one of the many mountains of the Great Canyon.

Now done with taking in the sights of the near endless mountain range, Marcus would look to his left and right to see that both MirageGaogamon and Chaosmon were still with him. He'd notice that a rather sleepy Cupimon was resting on the Chaosmon's shoulder, no doubt completely drained from healing two mega level digimon. "I guess all that's left is Doroku...." he would say to himself, not expecting anyone to answer.

"Master Marcus is smart and strong." Standing behind the group would be Doroku, the ChaosBlackWarGreymon. "But how strong is my master... and how strong is his servant?" The dragoniod warrior would look down at his uncovered hands and would ball his fists, suggesting that he was talking to himself when he asked the question of strength.

Prepare for Battle

After a brief moment of contemplation, he would look in Marcus's direction. "Master Marcus... though he already has this servant's key approval, please allow Doroku to test himself against you in battle."

"EH?" Marcus would be taken aback by this response, not truly sure when he'd gained Doroku's 'approval', but then moved off the idea when he realized that, for Doroku, his approval was not the same as his Chaos Key. It would appear that only Cadaiver had the power to grant the Chaos Keys to Marcus. "Sure... I don't see why not." Marcus would gingerly scratch the back of his head, not sure what Doroku was planning nor what tricks Cadavier would bestow on Doroku to make him more menacing as an opponent.

"Doroku is overjoyed that the Master has agreed to his wishes to become truly worthy as a servant to the Chaos Prince." The digimon of ebony armor would bow for a moment and would then stand back up. He would then reach around the back of his waist and would pull to large Dramon Killer gauntlets and would equip them. "Doroku's next wish is that only Master Marcus's first partner, Destino, would do battle with me." A rather audible SHINKT could screech as large blades erupted from the gauntlet's 'fingers'.

"Eh?! That's a rather odd request." Marcus would now be completely confused and would look back at the MirageGaogamon whom was just as confused.

"As the Master's first partner, it would seem only natural that he would be the strongest of Master's team." He would get into battle stance with both of his fists balled and at eye level like that of a boxer. It would seem that battle energy was already beginning to resonate off of the dragon-man in the form of bouncing, orange-covered sparks of chaotic energy. "To test his strengths, Doroku must only fight against the strongest of opponents."

"I se--"
"That's fine with me." The dog would boastfully interrupt as he stepped to the front of the group. It would be obvious that Doroku's comment had gone to the dog's head and made him feel elated and dangerously over confident. "But I'll have you know, I won't take it easy on you because you're the nicest of your group."

"That would be an insult to Doroku if Destino did... and a mistake as Doroku will be fighting with the intent of killing Destino if he does not beat Doroku." A wave of heat would release from the Chaos digimon and would slap the area with a gust of sauna-like heat.

"!!!"
!!! feeling chaos digimon's release of power, which seemed quite similar to what ChaosGallantmon had gone through, Chaosmon would move to shield Marcus with both of his weapons at the ready. "Not safe." The digimon would say as he shrugged the cupimon to return to Marcus.

"Hehehe... oh dear." Destino would chuckle nervously as he was no longer felt as confident. As the glanced at the now red-eyed ChaosBlkWarGreymon, he would began to wonder what Marcus had gotten him into. Nonetheless, he too would get ready to battle as he brought up his crimson colored gauntlets in a stance very similar to his opponent's.

"...because I've overcome them. That's how I roll!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 pm
OOC

User Image════ Feet on the Air
The air would be tense as both clawed digimon stared each other down. Doroku was already in a serious mood, growing and breathing black smoke from his mouth. "Doroku is ready.... Terra DESTROYER!" Breaking his stance, Doroku would raise one claw into the air and would then drive it into the ground. In response, a large amount of energy would build below them and would then erupt sending both Doroku and Destino into the air to dodge the blast. Below them, the mountain would be ravaged by the internal eruption and would then begin to collapse leaving Marcus and Chaosmon to fall.

"Dammit, why does this always happen to me?!" he would say to himself as he began to fall. Luckily, Chaosmon would be there to catch Marcus and take them to another area that wasn't too far from Destino. "DESTINO!!! Don't you dare die on me!" Marcus would cry out.

Destino would look down for a moment to make sure that his partner was okay. He would then look towards the dragon man, "What the hell was that for?! You know you could have killed your 'master' right then, right?" The MirageGaogamon would growl at the digimon, upset that he was kept from saving his partner.

"Do not doubt my master's skill to survive. It would take much more than a simple rock slide to take him out. Destino, on the other hand, has much more to worry about." Black wisps of fire would start to form around the dragon. The ChaosGreymon would begin to ascend even higher. "Let's see Destino dodge this! Nova DESTROYER!" What once were small embers would turn into massive balls of fire that would then rain down on the crimson digimon.

"Heh, too easy." The digimon would reply with a smirk as he watched the meteor-like balls of fire come down towards him. "Allow me to show you why there is mirage in my name... Quick Move!" The eyes on the digimon's chest would begin to glow a vibrant green as the effect of his attack took effect. As each sphere came close to the MirageGaogamon, he would vanish in a instant as if he were never there to begin with. Destino would continue to dodge the falling fireballs till the wave was done. "So much for thinking you were going to ki--."

"Die hound." The dragon digimon would interrupt as he drove one of his clawed gauntlets into the yapping dog's gut. "The hound talks to much and moves in a predictable manner. He is sloppy and therefore he dies."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 am
OOC

"The hound talks to much and moves in a predictable manner. He is sloppy and therefore he dies." The ChaosGreymon would float in the air with one claw dug into the Crimson colored MirageGaogamon.

"Heh, you would like it if I were that easy... wouldn't you?"

"What trick is this that the hound plays on Doroku?!" The dark warrior would look to his left and right only to see that he was surrounded by MirageGaogamon. He would then look back at the one he'd stabbed. "Doroku was naive...." He would say with a sigh as he watched what was obviously not the real Miragegaogamon vanish into the wind.

"Yep." They would all say in unison. "Now, it's my turn! GALE CLAW!" As if they all had minds of their own, each of the miragegaogamon would dive into the ChaosGreymon, slashing through him with sharp claws, hitting him multiple times.

As he was being slashes by the miragegaogamon claws, it would occur to him (though a lot later in the attack) that he wasn't being hit by all of the clones, they were mostly mirages."Ugh... this... this isn't over! GAIA DESTROYER!" Pulling himself inward, he would build a small amount of power and would then release it in an explosive sphere that would dispel the clones and knock away the real MirageGaogamon. "Destino are strong and Destino is fast, Doroku is pleased with his decision... but now it all ends." Still holding the sphere of fire around him, one would notice that it was receding. "GAIA FORCE!"

"Crap, crap, crap, CRAP!!!" Destino would say to himself as he realized what was going on and that Doroku was absorbing the Gaia Destroyer into himself, no doubt using its explosive power to either strengthen himself or heal his injuries. Neither of these options would be beneficial to him [Destino]. "Oh no you don't! SONIC MOVE!" Destino would rapidly form multiple clones of himself, this time have a little more force to him than when produced with Quick Move. "You're done for!" Once he'd produced five other clones of himself, they'd make a star formation with Destino in the center and would fire massive beams from their chestplates, "Howling Cannon" The six beams would connect in the center and grow extensively in an attempt to completely wipe out the now Enhanced ChaosGreymon.

As the large beam came towards the ChaosGreymon, Doroku would have already absorbed the Gaia Force and would be radiating with a potent overcoat of fiery force power. With intensely glowing red eyes, Doroku would say one word, "Die..." With one punch of his powerful gauntlet, he would stabilize himself and would split the blast in a manner that it would go all around him without hitting him. Once the beam was finished, Doroku would smirk as he watched an awestruck MirageGaogamon marvel at his unscathed body. "Thus is the power... OF GAIA!" With a mighty roar, the glowing ChaosGreymon would near flash step to standing in from of the MirageGaoga star and would stretch both hands towards them all, "TERRA DESTROYER!"

MirageGaogamon would attempt to get away once he'd seen how Doroku punched right through his penta-Howling Cannon, but would not be able to as the ChaosGreymon was now in front of him and unleashing a point-blank blast of fire that would explode in a similar fashion as his Gaia Destroyer, except without Doroku being in the center of the blast. "GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" he would cry out as he and his clones were engulfed in the instantaneous blast.

"Destino, no!" He would cry as he watched his partner being helplessly beaten... again! He would look to Chaosmon. "Help him, you have to!"

The Hiro would simply shake his head and then explained, "No, Doroku asked for a fair one-on-one battle. We will honor his wishes." Having regained much of his composure after being healed, he would be more in the mindset of honorable Leomon, than bloodlusting Chaosmon.

"Even if that means I lose my partner?!" Marcus would be completely taken aback by Hiro denying to help Destino in his time of need. "Damn you..." He would say to Chaosmon as he pulled his digivice out to find someone that would help.

"Oh ye of little faith." A chuckle would come from behind, catching Marcus off guard. "You should have more trust in your partner... such distrust is unbecoming of you." Cadaiver, Terra, and Paramiere would appear to be standing right behind Marcus and Hiro. Cadiaver would look up at the battle going on, "Heh, you're probably thinking that this is my doing, but I'll tell you something... it is not." His smile would fade into a serious frown, "Out of all four of the Chaos Generals, Doroku is the strongest of all of us and has the ability to get even stronger...."

"Marcus... don't... give up... yet." A voice would call out to Marcus's mind, causing the boy to look back up and see that the blast had ended and that MirageGaogamon was still standing, but was breathing heavily.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm
OOC

"Marcus... don't... give up... yet."

"Destino?!" The tamer would respond back, mentally.

"Yeah... I'm not out of this... just yet. Thinking about it, but... not just yet." Marcus would notice that the once seemingly lifeless MirageGaogamon would start to move ever so slightly. "I... I need your strength... Marcus. If... if we're to... overcome this... foe... we need to be... in sync." The digimon's movements would be less spaced as life would come back to him.

The still glowing ChaosGreymon would turn to see that his victim was not defeated just yet. "Doroku is glad that Destino has more fight in him, but..." He would prepare another blast to unleash on the digimon, this time hoping to finish it off. "... this just means that Doroku must strike you even harder." In the palm of his hand, a fireball would spiral into formation.

"DESTINO!! DON'T GIVE IN YET!!!" The tamer would scream out. A slight tingle would resonate on his left arm as the newest crest, the crest of contingency, began to glow. In response, Marcus's digivice would also begin to glow.

"Oh-hoho... seems like you've tapped into your tamer skills once more!" The chaospiedmon would chuckle, glad to see that the trials were bringing out Marcus's true strength. "Now, however, might be a good time to try accessing burst mode.", the clown would casually mention.

Marcus would grab his now glowing digivice with his right hand and would notice that, without even needing to focus, his dark soul in his left hand would also ignite. "I see now... thank you, Paramiere...."

Time would seem to stop as Marcus would close his eyes for a moment as the energy of his dark soul picked up a small gust that rustled his black locks. "Charge...DARK SOUL..." Like normal, Marcus would bring his digivice across the grayed flames, to capture the energy within. "...BURST!!" He would then point the digivice towards MirageGaogamon and would fire multiple strands of light that would race through the sky, finding their way to hitting Destino. The force of the release would be so intense that it would knock Marcus off his feet.

Upon being hit with the power, Destino stand slightly rejuvenated as his body radiated with a massively, bright light. This light would be so intense that it would break Doroku's concentration and cause him to back away, shielding his eyes. "This power, it's... it's INCREDIBLE!"

B_U_R_S_T_
D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_NUser Image

"MirageGaogamon... BURST SHINKA!" The Crimson-colored digimon would raise a glowing hand up towards the sky, pulling all the energy that was surrounding his body up to that point. As the energy left each body part, it would change the form of his armor till he was no longer a regular looking MirageGaogamon. His clawed gauntlets would recede and turn into bulky, bright red cuffs. His cape would split and receed slightly into his back, being replaced by thruster-like wings. With eyes glowing a vibrant green, long white hair would flare out from the back of his head and a horn would protrude from his forehead. Once all the energy reached his extended hand, it would form into a large ball similar in shape to a Full moon, except it was an eerie neon blue color. He would then thrust his hand into the sphere, grasping, and pulling out a long rod like staff that had a chain at the end of it. This chain would connect to the sphere, creating a mace-like weapon that the new digimon would spin around before striking his final pose. "MIRAGEGAOGAMON... BURST MODE!!!"

The light that consumed Destino would soon vanish allowing all to see his vibrant red form. "Now then... shall we dance again?" he would ask the ChaosGreymon as he moded into his new battle position, wielding his new Lunar Haken like a spear with the crescent blade pointed towards ChaosGreymon and the now spiked ball floating effortlessly behind him.

"Destino's new form looks strong, but is it strong enough to beat Doroku?" The ChaosGreymon would ask as he struck a new position as well, this time with his left fist point towards Destino and the other brought back as if he were preparing to punch. "TAKE THIS!! NOVA DESTROYER! Doroku would punch forward with his right fist to fire a, medium-sized fireball at the MirageGaogamonBM. He would then reel back with his left fist and would fire another fire ball from his fist. Repeating the action again with left and right punches, the ChaosGreymon would fire off multiple flaming spheres that would rip through the clear sky, hoping to feast upon Destino's armor. Unfortunately, using his energy in this manner would deplete his Gaia Force Aura.

Though his face was covered by a wolf-like helmet, Destino would be frowning as the sight of the volley of fireballs coming his way. "Hmph... same tactics as before. If that's the case, we'd better make sure we take him out before he can use Gaia Force again..." It would appear that the wolf was talking to his weapon now. Even though it did not verbally respond, it did seem to resonate as if it heard him. "Firstly, the fireballs... Moon Hook Slasher" As each ball drew closer, he would swing the bladed part of his weapon to slice it in half and would then follow up by slinging the ball end towards the next one. He would continue to perform this combination till he was clear of all the balls and would then follow up with knocked the ChaosGreymon even further away by sending the ball to slam him in the chest.

Being knocked away by such an impact, the ChaosGreymon would be knocked back a few meters and would slightly daze. As he came back to his senses, he would growl at the new opponent. "Grrr... Fine, then Doroku will take care of you, himself!! GAIA FORCE!!" Like before, Doroku would release the same sphere of fire around him and would begin to absorb it into his body.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! Full Moon Meteor Impact!" Destino would go into a charging formation as well, but would begin spinning around in a circle with his speed increasing with each cycle. When he felt he was ready, he would stop spinning and would whip out the spiked end of his mace, sending spiked bulb rocketing towards ChaosGreymon.
At the same time, Doroku would successfuly absorb the sphere into his body and would resume the same glowing form that he displayed the first time. "I WILL END YOU!!!" He would dart like a rocket towards the MirageGaogamonBm and would soon come face to face with Destino's Meteor impact. "GRAAAA!!'" He would roar as he launched a punch at the sphere, resulting in a large explosion of power.

"GAAAHH!!!" Marcus would cry as the force of the explosion's shockwave also threatened to take him off the end of the mountain, again. The tamer would look up to see that there was a cloud of smoke from where Doroku had collided with the ball. "Did... did he win?"

"I... I wouldn't count on it." The ChaosPiedmon would reply as he peered within the cloud. With a wave of his gloved hand, he would conjure a mystical gust that would blow away the cloud revealing a ChaosGreymon (still cloaked in his aura) evenly matched with MirageGaogamonBM's Moon Impact. "Well I'll be..." He would comment with a whistle.

"This... This is nothing for... Doroku!" Adding another fist, to the first, Doroku would slowly push the sphere back and then completely knock it away before resuming his charge, shocking all that were watching.

"Dammit, This isn't good at all!"] With his ball fully extended he wouldn't be able to pull it back in time to strike again. An idea would then come to his mind. "Fine then... let's see you knock back this!" He could tell that the impact did some damage to the ChaosGreymon, even if he still continue to charge. He would first dispel his weapon, turning it into light that he would then gather in his chest. "Come... and... GET IT! Final Mirage Burst!" Once the ChaosGreymon was in range, Destino would unleash a large scale blast from his chest, that would completely engulf ChaosGreymon in a reddish colored light.

This blast would be strong enough to not only stop ChaosGreymon, but even knock dragon man back. This would be one of the first signs that the impact from before did a lot more to him than he thought. With this, he would realize that he was beaten and would be proud of his defeat before being consumed completely by the blast.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm
OOC

User Image════ As Destino's blast came to an end, all that would be left would be a digitama of ChaosGreymon. The black and yellow colored egg would then vanish off to Toy and Tama Village where it would wait for Marcus to find it once more. The sight of the digitama would bring a feeling of both joy and sadness as another ally had been lost for personal gain, but in doing so an even greater power had been born in the process.

"Doroku..." Marcus would whisper as he watched the egg fly away. His fist would ball and the embers of his Dark soul would die down. "He really did want a battle to the death, didn't he?"

"Twas his greatest strength and greatest weakness." The chaospiedmon would feel a slight twing of pain as he felt a little remorse in his decision to push this trial. But as quickly as that feeling came, the quicker it left as the clown shook the idea away with a good slap to his own face. "Well Marcus, that is yet another Chaos member that you've defeated. That means you've earned yourself yet another crest of chaos." Steeping towards the somber tamer, he would stretch his hand out and open it to reveal a small black ember. "Behold... Doroku's sigil of the Black Dragon, and the Crest of Resolve. Though he 'lost' his life for this test, I'm most certain that Doroku would have given you this without having to fight you."

"Then why?! Why force him to take part in your sick games?!" Marcus would wheel around and would punch the clown in the face with his blackened fist. The punch would be coated in the black flames of his dark soul, his rage, and his sadness.

Destino would make his appearance known by landing behind group. The stress of the battle would take effect as fatigue forced him back to his rookie stage. "It's done..." He'd say, completely unaware of the fact Marcus had just assaulted Cadaiver.

Though his face would be turned slightly from the blow, Cadiaver's body would be unmoved, almost as if Marcus hadn't even attempted to hit him. "And it begins again..." He would sigh and then grab the boy's wrist and would raise him off of his feet, by his [Marcus's] wrist. "Though I can slightly sympathize with you in this one moment, I will overlook your lack of control in your anger." He would then grip Marcus's lower arm with his other hand, allowing the dragon tattoo to burn in through the fabric of his jacket and then imprint itself in line with the other three marks. Cadiaver would then fling the boy aside and would turn away making ready to walk off.

"HEY! Don't you walk away from me! I'm not done with you!" Though grabbing his now burning arm, Marcus would attempt standing up and glaring at the clown's back. "You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?! You knew that in taking this last challenge that either Doroku or Destino were going to die... didn't you?!"

"...."

"ANSWER ME, DAMMIT!!!" A tear would being to well up as his emotions were getting the best of him again. He liked Doroku and valued him as an ally. It caused him great pain to have to go through this, being forced to ultimately make a choice between a new ally and his life-long digital partner.

"Yes. Yes, I knew the consequences, but... I didn't care, as long as you got stronger." The clown would stop walking, but would not give them the satisfaction of seeing his face. " As long as you reach you end maximum, I will sacrifice the entire world, both yours and ours."

Destino would be silent as he listened to the two and their exchange of words. He would end by standing next to Hiro, not sure if he should join Marcus or stay silent. He looked to mega-level digimon that was standing next to him for some answer, but frowned slightly when he received nothing.

"Damn you." Marcus would look down at the ground realizing that once more, he was being manipulated again. Trained to kill both friend and foe all that Cadaiver and his team of chaotic fanatics could reach their final goal to awaken Chaosdramon and then go to do god knows what.

"Oh Marcus, eventually you will learn. You will learn that in the end we are all damned." He would walk off with Paramiere following behind him. "Now then... I do believe we should go get this egg, don't you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:32 pm
OOC

User Image════ "Now then... I do believe we should go get this egg, don't you?"

After all of the wild revelations of just how stupid he [Marcus] had been, the chaotic tamer still found himself dumbstruck at how Cadaiver was still attempting to pull the tamer along as if nothing had happened. Slowly, Marcus was starting to understand the depths of this relationship that both he and a digimon that followed him truly shared. In the back of his mind, he found himself wondering how much the clown would change if someone was actually able to land a hit on the clown and revert him to a digitama. If that happened, surely being officially linked to Marcus would cause some change in the chaotic clown's rather sadistic demeanor, at least towards him.

"Come, come now..." The clown digimon would look back to notice that Marcus was still standing in place with both Chaosmon, Gaomon, and now Hawkmon at his sides. He would sigh with frustration, "Have I not made myself clear enough? I am merely with you for your rather delicious and very available Chaotic Digisoul. If circumstances where different... you'd be dead by now."

An aura of tension would begin to build once more between the clown and Marcus's protective partners. Each of the digimon would look as if ready to fight even though it was heavily evident that each of them had very little left to give in combat.

"Cadaiver, surely you've done enough to the boy." Paramiere, the guilmon, would interject, stepping between ChaosPiedmon and the trio of digimon. "I dare say that he is tired from the constant battles that you've subjected him to, not to mention the powers that each of us have granted him." She would look off to the horizon noticing that it was beginning to get dark and would then return to looking at the clown.

Cadaiver would glare at the lizard rookie and would not be surprised to see her glare right back at him with a much more menacing force, despite the fact she was in your rookie form and he a mega. "Ugh... very well, I guess the pet does have a point. Besides, I do not have enough energy to forcibly transport you at the moment either." The clown would clap his hands and conjure a magical smoke that engulf the entire group. The smoke would soon be blown away to show that he's summoned an entire campsite, equip with a billowing fire to satisfy the tamer's human needs. "We shall rest for now and then resume in the morning."

The aura would begin to fade as Cadaiver would leave the group to themselves. Each of the digimon would lower their guards and would look to one another for an idea of what to do next. Needless to say, they would all drop from fatigue and even Chaosmon would find himself reverting back to Leomon with the soul of Darkdramon leaving his body like a spirit and returning to Marcus's digivice.

"I must apologize." After making certain that the ChaosPiedmon was out of the way, Paramiere would approach the tamer, helping him to sitting on the rocky ground. "I wish I could say that he's had better days, but that would be a lie."

"Seriously?! I mean come on... what gives?!" the Gaomon would bark in protest even though they made him stronger.

"He... we've never been this close to reviving Chaosdramon since the first time Mugen was imprisoned." She would look away shocked to feel that she was afraid to admit that this had been done before, many times. "In previous cycles, the candidate that Marcus serves as, has never displayed as much potential as he does and...."

"Previous cycles?! You've done this before haven't you." Hawkmon would glare at the guilmon as she awaited her answer.

"I, myself, have not participated, but the Organization as a whole has. Out of all the digital members, ChaosPiedmon is the only one that has been with the group from the beginning. Each of us change out with the tamers as we are usually their partners when they come to the digital world." She would look back at Hawkmon and then look at each of the present members, stopping at a nearly petrified looking Marcus. "Yes, I do believe it has been about 2 cycles of the Chaos Organization prior to Chaosdramon's imprisonment and then 6 following it in which the organization has been searching for a host that is strong enough to tame Mugen's raw, chaotic power."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games