Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:05 pm
pirate ((NOT SO FAST BOY!))
Christian noticing what seems like a chase, jumped on ShineGreymonBM. He watched out for the exhausting flames, and commanded him to take off. Christian feeling the sky approach him noticed Kazu, and another kid. He boasted after them, and came into sight. "Stop in the name of the Knights," Christian screamed over the roar of the wind.
((Exit to FileMountain/RK HQ!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 pm
Still unconscious Kazu was scooped up by an unknown tamer and carried away from the Town

(Exit to File mountains/RK HQ)  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

levelnight20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm
(Enter from RK Base)
'' He didn't follow us which means! ''. Kiryu and Miragegaogamon fly back as fast as they can to go back.
(Exit Kiryu and Miragegaogamon)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am
Kirashimu watched as Pajiramon had ran out of the factory a little after he did. He sent Makuramon to tell Pajiramon about what was going on, while he checked where the next memory was. He decided that the two left were water and dark, so he may as well check the East Data Ocean. He sent a text to Marcus about it and then headed off.

[Exit to EAst Data Ocean]  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Not knowing what happened Kaizer got up and went back to the base.

(Exit to Spirit's Base)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image
---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

“Rather good question and I shall explain all Now” turning on the spot the tamer faced the group “I’m here to pick up a package of sort, well to be exact I digitama egg which has to be delivered to a shrine in Dark city why and what for we will find out in time but that is one thing we don’t have so While I go for egg Guilmon and Veemon will be collecting supplies for our journey through the canyon and the old battlefield.” As the Tamer finished he faced both his digimon “Veemon I need you to go collect food supplies enough for at least three days worth of travel got it and meet back here in one hour time.”

Veemon glanced back “I’m on it Yuki you can trust me to get the food in time” smiled the digimon before she Digivolved to ExVeemon the blue muscular digimon took off down one of the streets to the east of the group.

The tamer the turned to Guilmon and said “the same for you old friend though I need to get bottled water as there will be no to limited water spots once we reach the battlefield.” Guilmon looked at Yuki and replied “Not a problem” said the red reptile before he digivolved to Gallantmon and left the group.

Yuki the faced the group once more “we all shall meet up here again in one hours time if you’re not here with in that time you will be left behind simple as that, and with that note have fun and I shall see you all later.” Glancing at the ChaosPiedmon as he left signalling even if he wished to join teh tamer he could.

Digimon:
Veemon
Guilmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Carmana

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 am
[Enter from File Mountain]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxxCadaiver was impressed with the tamer and how well he spoke of his plan and how well he commanded his digimon, getting little to no back talk from his digimon even if they were joking. He began to recall such journeys with Marcus and noticed that not once did they ever do this much planning ahead. Though he'd grown use to the life of an impulsive scavenger, getting food only when needed, he figured that this planning ahead and stockpiling would be a nice temporary change. He followed both the ExVeemon and Guilmon with his yes as they went both went to do there task and then turned to glance at Yuki with a nod.

Following behind the tamer, Yuki, he would let out a light chuckle. "My my, I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed. Should the time come, I will have the most displeasure of having to kill you." He would have a knife in hand and would balance the point of the blade on the tip of his tongue before swallowing it with an audible gulp. "No worries though, the threads of fate have not yet given me your name so you're safe... for now." The tone in his high-pitched voice would waiver in between serious and joking, just the right mood he felt it necessary to invoke in everyday conversation.

Occasionally, Cadaiver would look back to see what had become of their temporary companions Real and James.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC: <[]>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image
---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

Listening to the digimon speak Yuki’s head turn to the side slightly and replied “You seem to always say the nicest things Cadaiver, but yes it would be sad if we were forced to ever fight one another I’ve growing used to you around in all honesty." The tamer spoke the truth in what he said though at first the Chaos digimon had him worried he has growing used to his presence within the group even if other didn’t like him. As the both continued to walk down one of the streets they came to a dead in a sheer sheet of metal stood in front of them a boundary wall of sort but to their right a door which lead to a small shop of sort sell the most unusual of things in front of them the counter can be seen with a Clock shape digimon with humanoid upper body on top behind the counter the digimon itself was known as Clockmon.

Yuki walked towards the digimon and nodded before speaking “Greetings, I’m here to collect the “package” that needs to be moved out of the city?” the digimon glanced at him eyeing the tamer up “Aye I be the one you’re looking for, so you know what has to be done then.” Yuki puzzled at first thinking this was simple pick and drop of job replied “What do you mean by that.” The Clockmon raised his hand as to say wait one minute as he went into the back to as he came out he held the digitama egg in his hands “this here be holy digitama it has to go to Data City you know, then be sacrificed you see now.” All colour left Yuki as chill travelled up his spin “May I ask by who?” the Clockmon shrugged and said "by some powerful Virus digimon that goes by the name Leviamon that’s All I’d be saying now good luck you hear” before Yuki could even reply the egg was in his hands and he had walked outside. Thoughts ran through his mind ones he wish he hadn’t had yet the chill from earlier has return as if being watched.

Digimon:
Veemon
Guilmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Carmana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 am
James and shock were looking around......james spotted somthing on the ground......it was a card......he picked it up and looked at it "wow......whats this for? and i wonder who dropped it......"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am
[]

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxxAs they entered one of the many iron forged building, Cadaiver would allow himself to lay across one of the far walls, watching as Yuki handled his business with a clockmon. It seemed that they were to be picking up a digi-egg. He would listen in on their talk especially when he heard that they were to deliver it and that it was a Holy-type egg. In any other circumstance, Cadaiver would have been rather quick to remove the possibilities of another "Holier than thou" type entering the digital world, but for now he'd merely tag along.

It seemed that as of late, he was doing quite a few out of the ordinary things. Spending time with brats that he would otherwise be killing off. It was different, but peaceful. Not having to fight all the time seemed like an utter bore, but at the moment, this peace was quite satisfying. The question, however, would be how long this peace would last before it drove him even more insane than he already was.

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm
James and shock were so focused on the card that they were surprised to find themselves alone when they looked around......james put the card in his pocket and they went to find the others......they caught up and james tapped Cadaiver on the shoulder "hey cadaiver? i found this card on the ground......any idea what it is?" he showed him the card......the words rapid arrow were on it......the picture of an arrow sorring through the air was clear as day......all that was wrong with it was afew creases......  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 am
[]

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Cadaiver would glance down at the boy with a slight grimace on his painted face. "What do you want?" he would ask, trying to sound as non-threatening as possible. He was met by a card and then asked what it was. He would quickly swipe the card from James's fingertips and then glance at the card, sniff it, and then lick it. "It's a card..." He would say, handing it back to the tamer and would then look away. "A card that can be used to modify your digimon's strength, from the taste of it, I'd say not by much, but... there you have it. Congratulations." The sarcasm of his approval would ring heavy in the air. If someone were to think he was actually being serious with that lasts word, he was be very far from the true.

Rather than choice to ignore the boy, a random thought would come to mind as a possible distraction for James and his Agumon. "By the way, what became of that boy with the Elecmon? Why don't you go and find him. They fact that he's not here means that he could have gotten lost."

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 am
James and shock looked at eachother......they then looked back at the jester digimon with looks that said that it wasnt going to work...... "nice try......we know you dont like us so your trying to dich us......even for awhile......well it aint happenin' today bub. nice try though i respect that." "yep. we arent stupid. we know you dont like having to 'babysit' us. but your gonna have to deal with us for awhile. got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
For awhile Zauriel aimlessly walked around looking for Elecmon who went chasing after some random Gatomon. ....idiot he he thought looking around with his hands in his pocket. For the next five minutes he search around and asked different digimon until he followed a trail of tears to a ally. There he found his digimon sobbing in the corner. It was pathetic but he couldn't help but feel bad for him. Kinda. With a big sigh he held his arms out Come on he said. With his big puppy eyes Elemon ran into his arms crying SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. Picking him up Zauriel walk back to the group patting on the back. I know buddy.... I know. Once he got close enough he heard the Digimon mention that they were missing. That boy has a name and since when did you care for random humans well-being? he asked.

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 pm
[]

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Cadaiver would click his tongue, licking his lips at the digimon's 'challenge.' "Oh? Last I checked, your life was in my hands not too longer ago..." He would smirk at the boy and his digimon and then break into a slight frown, "A decision I'm starting to regret. Nonetheless, if I wanted to, I could very much off you from this very life and take back the second chance that I gave you." He would stand up straight and cross his arms. "Take it right back and return you to the bleeding pulp you once where. I am doing you a favor so you'd best be the one to deal with it." He would look down at the boy and his dragon digimon with eyes of disgust, arms still crossed. He hated children, that much was certain... especially the bratty kind.

As the other, Zauriel, chimed in with his comment about Cadaiver 'caring for their well-being, Cadiaver would spin on his heels with a smirk and move his hands to his hips. "Would a wolf in passage with a flock of sheep not care for the well-being of his soon to be prey? I can't have you little ones running off should I become... bored." His smirk would curl into a devilish smile as he locked eyes with Zauriel.

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games