Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am
User Image
Zauriel glared right back at Cadaiver and his smile with an emotionless expression. I highly doubt you can take us all at once let alone Elecmon when he's in his prime. Putting the still whimpering Elcemon down he moved closer to the digimon and stared directly into his eyes. Don't get my wrong you have some creepy features that may intemiate small children but I don't scare easy he explained. Trying to recover from his heart being broken Elecmon stoob beside his tamer ready to defend if anything were to happen. Seeing this Zauriel pulled him back laughing No need for that buddy we still have a long ways to go before he does decide to do anything..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 am
James and shock watched as the two infront of them glared......james removed his glasses and face palmed......he stepped in betwean them and spoke as he would in the real world......calm and mature......a hint of leadership and controling force in his now firm voice...... "ok every one......lets not resort to killing ok? i for one dont feel like seeing any unnecisary violence......got it? Now lets all relax and take afew deep breaths now shall we?" he looked at them and didnt give away even a hint of emotion on his face......his gaze was calm yet at the same time it was nervwracking. Shock was amazed at how calm James was acting now  

Carmana

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm
[]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx James's lack of staying in his place continued to amaze Cadaiver. He never knew of such ignorance to exist, but figured that for human children, anything was possible. "No violence? BAHAHAHAHAHA..." The clown would chuckle loudly. "Well that's no fun. Keep it up and I'll get bored much quicker than I am getting now." An idea would come to mind as he looked at the two boys and their able-bodied digimon. "If anything... I do believe you [Zauriel] need a lesson in manners and I have just the idea... how about a sparing match, you and James against me." His face would continue to carry the same demented look that he'd placed when Zauriel first arrived.

He would take a quick glance at Yuki to see that he was still busy. "Yes... Yuki is still taking care of his business and it's been a while since I was able to stretch my limbs in a more... active manner."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC: <[]>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Zauriel chuckled at the thought of a sparring match, but he hadn't had a strong struggle with any digimon and Elecmon need to be taken out of his funk anyways. Come on buddy you need something like this to get you-know-what off of your mind he explained as he crouched down to his digimon's level. He wouldn't respond to the clown digimon just yet as he felt no need to. If he truly wanted a battle then Zauriel was more then willing to oblige. Besides he wasn't easily threatened by petty attempts at provoking him, but why not play along? Things wouldn't get too out of hand. Would they? And even if they did Zauriel wouldn't let it. Whatever the guy with the agumon says I'm fine with that he replied.

Elecmon on the other hand wasn't so easy to boast about his strength. He knew he was strong. In his own way and that was enough. Well for him it was, but when ever Zauriel was willing to have him battle Elecmon couldn't help but stand up to the plate. No matter how afraid he was.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Carmana

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 pm
James and Shock sighed and nodded "fine...but only a sparring round remember m new here in the digital world" "dont worry budy"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am
Yuki sat in the corner of the square watchin what was going on, though his mind had drited off to the thought of what to do next he had one choice an that was to take the digitama to a safe location.

"Right, Thats it screw this we our not going to Data city!" shouted the tamer his digmon looked at him confused before he contiued to scream "I shall not nooo will not allow a digimon be killed by some sick digimon!!!"

The tamer got up and moved to the exit of the city his digmon following suit trying to calm him down and find out what was truely going on.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Carmana

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Carmana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 am
james looked and saw yuki leaving "hey guys? yuki is leaving. shouldnt we follow him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 am
[]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Cadaiver had a smile as the two boys had agreed to have a battle with him, but that was quickly interrupted as Yuki had turned away from the counter and left the building in a shouting rage. "Hm? Hold that thought..." He caught a few of Yuki's words about not allowing a digimon to be killed. He figured that this had to do with the egg that he'd been ordered to deliver. This had trouble written all over it as he took a glance at the clockmon that had given Yuki the mission.

"uuuuhhh... Mr. Yuki?" The clown would take off in a quick walk to catch up the the boy and his digimon. "Pardon me, but... um, do you think it all that wise to turn down something like this?" He would soon catch up to the boy, standing at his side.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC: <[]>  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Carmana

Is it bad that no one has posted since XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am
ZaurielGuardianAngel
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Carmana

i think so  

Carmana

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am
Carmana
ZaurielGuardianAngel
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Carmana

i think so

lol we I guess it isnt too late to post  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Carmana
ZaurielGuardianAngel
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Carmana

i think so

lol we I guess it isnt too late to post

yep  

Carmana

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel

Carmana

Well the ball is in you guy's court... post something xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
Zauriel watched as the boy grew angry and stormed away. Surprisingly the clown followed. Though he didn't seemed to care if they would fight or talk he was just being nice to Elecmon and letting him make the decisions for once. At the same time maybe it wasn't right to provoke a fight when clearly it was being selfish since their were others in the group that had important things to handle. Hey guy with the agumon do you know whats up with that other guy he ask putting his digivice back within his pocket.

Carmana

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm
James and shock sighed "no clue man..........not a clue"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games