Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 am
Yuki was still walking as he turned his head to face the group he smiled gently at everyone including his digimon when his body was covered in a warm glowing light after less than a minute nothing remained where Yuki sttod just the digitama egg he was holdin both of his own digimon de-digivolved into rookie forms as if to show the bond of tamer and digimon had been broken and in away ot had been.

Yuki was transported to differnt area of the Digital world on top of damaged tower of sorts as two dark shadows hovered over him who they where or even what still had to be explained but for now the tamer is stuck as he looked around one of the Shadows Spoke
"Welcome warrior, we have been waiting for you."

((OOC: sorry to all you guys for having to wait to movew this along please forgive me, the last month or so has been very busy and in both RL and other guilds etc.. but I'm back and if you wich to still RP let me know smile ))

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 pm
[]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Calling out to Yuki, Cadaiver would find himself becoming frustrated that his calls where not being answered. He would clench his fists tightly and he would begin to feel like using a knife to get his demands across. "Mr. Yuki... ANSWER ME THIS INSTE-- MR. YUKI!" Cadaiver would be cut off as the tamer and his digimon were bathed in a golden light and then wisked away from the domain instantly.

At first the clown digimon would be thrown into a panic wondering if it had anything to do with the egg he was supposed to deliver, but the benevolent aura left seemed to tell him otherwise. It was nauseating to him, to be so close to such purity that he felt himself backing away, almost as if at risk of being pulled with him. "Seems you've been ushered up by the holies... such a pity. You had such dark potential..." The clown, once at a good distance, would continue speaking dark prayers as if Yuki and his companions had been slain. After a moment he would sigh and then spin around. "Well, now that this little detour is over... time to find my previously returned employer. Hold on Marcus, I'm coming to get you!"

Tapping his foot on the ground, the clown would then stretch his arms out and would spin around three times. Once done, the clown would pull a small knife from his sleeve, would lick it, allowing a few dark runes to glow on the tip and would then throw it into the ground. The symbols would then slide off the blade and into the ground where a circle would then grow and stretch out till Cadaiver was surround. "Darkus, Transparatus, Marcus!" At the clap of his hands, the seal glow and then shoot Cadaiver into the skies where dark clouds would form and thunderclaps would roar at the invasion of dark magic.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC: <[Cadaiver exits to ???]>  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Um..... that was a little much don't you think. I mean he started that huge fuss and then ran off. He got me so worked up I think I need a snack Elecmon ranted on as he climbed up on top of Zauriel's head and fell asleep. In a matter of seconds Elemon was snoring and Zauriel was over it all. He had no business there any ways. It seems this is where we all say goodbye he said turning to the boy with the agumon. I would say I had a nice time but instead of finishing his statement Zauriel sighed, placed his hands in his pocket and walked away. Bothered by Zauriels harsh manner Elecmon thought he would ask, Why don't we ask them to join us Zauriel looked at Elecmon and then turned to the boy. Hey do you want to come Zauriel asked
the boy.
Carmana

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 pm
[Enter] Kaizer Omega

As Kaizer enters town he looks around at the interesting building and structures and even the castle itself.
"Yo!!! Emperor Greymon what should we do first, since we came here."
"We should start by sight seeing. This place seems pretty impressive, to the point that I want to see more of it."
"Hm. Seems like a plan for now."
As we walked through the streets we saw nothing but interesting and new things. We saw new items, Tamers, Digimon and new emotions. The town was to much excitement for me and my partner. As we started to calm down, our stomachs started to growl. So we went to the closes restaurant towards us.
"This is just to much fun to handle! Man I love going to different places."
"Yeah. But just calm down a bit before you hurt yourself and lets order something."
As the Tamer and his partner enjoyed there food, a dark red glow started to illuminate form his digivice. To this the Tamer pulled out his digivice.
"Hey whats going on kaizer? Why have it been glowing a lot lately?"
Kaizer couldn't reply but only stare at his digivice as if he was in shock. But to him this glow was telling him that an old partner was waking up from his slumber. But as he stared a message was starting to appear in dark red words."I'm almost there?" said these mysterious words.
"Kaizer what does it mean?"
"It means an old friend of mine is finally waking up. Took him long enough. Well its time for us to go sight seeing again."
As they left the restaurant they walked along the streets of this town, knowing that they will soon be joined by another digimon sooner or later. There dreams in to become a better Tamer is coming close to realization.
((OCC: Sorry if this sounds like a sad story.))  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
User Image

Elecmon while on top of Zauriel's head tried to reach into his bad for an apple but it fell out and rolled out into the traffic of digimon walking around. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Elemon as he ran out to get the apple. In one huge leap he stretched his stubby paws out to grab the apple but slammed face first into Emperor Greymon's armor. Initially his first reaction was to go berserk,What were you're going you IDIOT, but once he looked up and saw the huge digimon he grew more humble. H-hey there big guy he said with a scared for his life, but trying to shake it off with a smile expression on his face. You want an apple he asked reaching up towards him.

Zauriel was more annoyed about Elecmon's action the he was embarrassed, but since he had to play damage control he would hold off on the scolding just yet. Walking in front of the big digimon pushing Elecmon behind him. Look it was an accident so get over it and we can all be on our way Zaureil didn't mean to sound so agressive but it was just his personality.
Corruption Zero

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 pm
As Emperor Greymon was walking he felt something bump into him. Upon naturally reaction he looked down to see what it was, but to his surprise it was an Elecmon and his Tamer. "Hey!!! Are you okay?" asked the Emperor Greymon "I Hope you didn't get injur...." But before he could say anymore, Elecmon's Tamer reply with "Look it was an accident so get over it and we can all be on our way." but to this remark Kaizer stepped forward towards the Tamer.
"Yo! We know it was an accident, but to tell you the truth we have no problem with it." said Kaizer as he looked towards the Tamer's Elecmon and sees the apple in its had. "But was it not your partner that ran recklessly into the streets of Tamers and Digimon to retrieve its apple." But as Kaizer finished his remark Emperor Greymon put his hand on Kazier's shoulder tell him that its not really serious.

Kaizer suddenly felt kind of stupid that he almost took it serious. Feeling bad he scratched his head thinking of what he should do. So he reached out his hand towards the Tamer showing that he was going to introduce himself. "Hi. Sorry about that my name is Kaizer and to pay for the damage can I buy your partner another apple."  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Carmana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 am
James and shock had drift into a long conversation when they noticed the emperor greymon...... "wow......now that is one big digimon......" james nodded and spoke to the emperor greymon "hey there!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Carmana

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm
Corruption Zero

James looked at the Emperor Greymon and called up again "Hey! How ya doing?" Shock jumped onto james' shoulders and smiled at the large digimon

((just trying to get intrest back here...dont want the thread to die))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games