Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:44 am
Now connected directly to the Dark Pit. (If your Tamer was here, you're automatically relocated to The Dark Pit + Underworld, if you are not of alliance with the Demon Lords however, you are relocated to he Underworld section and must fight for your survival to escape.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:15 pm
After Venom Myotismon gave a Darkness Power to Train Sawamura to control him and gave Demidevimon to him...Venom Myotismon send them out to wrecked the Digimon World...Venom Myotismon send Train to come here first to test him if he could get out from there ALIVE....and it looks like he really pass all obstacle and he said that "thx for the game that I'm always played,if I didn't play that game...I'm not even gonna pass any one of them"Demidevimon feel weird so it asked"whts a game, is it a fun game that always tortured people" when he heard,his head hurt 'cause he's always plays a game that protect people..."no it's not a tortured game and I think that he failed,Venom Myotismon failed to control me...hehehe...I....only need some of the Darkness Powers that he gave me"then the darkness powers got out,bit by bit.... Demidevimon stunned and also respected him 'cause its the first time someone could made that Darkness Power out...."I want to ask you, are you still gonna follow him or me...it's your choice""I'll follow you and no matter what our goal is,I'll still be by your side...Master""err....don't call me Master all over a sudden,it making me feel creepy....Train is enough smile "

[[EXITS]] IS THE [[GREAT CANYON]]  

train the bIack rogue

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:01 pm
I usually use the italics to represent me thinking--err phil my character.

After plugging his new found digivice into his laptop and warping him into the digital world, Phil opens his eyes looking around. His eyes were blurry from the warp here he asked out loud while wiping his eyes hoping someone could here him.

"where...where am I?"

"Your in the digital world, I'm patamon. What's your name?"

An orange creature with a pair of small wings on its little head, was in front of Phil answering his question. Its was a friendly creature and it gave a warm welcome to Phil. It was dark, but the torches in the underground lit up the tunnel that they were in. Phil wasn't too alarmed by the little creature, but he was really confused asking another question.

"Digitalworld?"

Still confused the little creature didn't really have time to explain everything right away. In fact he was in a hurry to get out. In response Patamon answered.

I don't have time to answer, but if you want to live we betta get outta here 'n quick.

Phil looked up noticing a a streak of light. He figured the only way to go is up.

"ok heres the plan you hop on my head and from there I'll climb up and from there you can help me in return to get out of here. Sounds good?"

yea

Patamon gets picked up by Phil and placed in his head. Phil looks up tilting his head just enough for him to look up while still having patamon on his head. Phil began climbing.

**EXITS**
-next the GREAT CANYON-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 pm
[Odd and Gargomon Enter from Toy-Tama Town]

"Uggh..." Odd groaned as he woke up from his fall. "Where am I...TERRIERMON?!?!?!" He looked around.

Terriermon was sitting on a ledge next to a huge pool of Lava. "Yes, boss?" Terriermon replyed.

" Welcome!" Said a scratchy voice. Odd, startled turned around. A Candlemon was sitting on a rock in the middle of another Lava pool. "I am Candlemon," The rock like creature said," But you can call me Ho."
(Ho as in the Japanese word for Fire)
"Hello, Ho. I am Odd, and this is Terriermon."

"Hiya!" Terriermon said.

"Nice to meet you."Ho said as if he were a gentlemen. "If I were you, I would digivolve that pet of yours into a Champion before a monster comes and gobbles you up."

"What kind of monster?" Odd questioned.

Lava spat up and struck Ho. The Lava piled away to reveal a SkullMeramon. "A monter...Like ME!!!!!!"

Terriermon and Odd started running away the SkullMeramon jumped down and sat on the edge of the cliff Odd was running for right when Odd jumped to catch on the a rock to climb to the other side of the pit, SkullMeramon blew blue fire at the two.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ren, if you are here, HELP!!!" Odd screamed as the fire hurled toward him.  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:21 pm
[Ren and Puroromon/Waspmon entering from Toy & Tama-Town]

Ren and Waspmon landed in the Underwold. "It's so hot down here." All of a sudden he heard a scream that sounded like, Ren...help. He ran to the scream to where Odd was being attacked by a Skullmeramon. "s**t," He turns to Waspmon. "Waspmon, scan your systems, how long do you have left in that form?" He asked. Waspmon's eyes glowed, then it responded,
((Waspmon is a cyber insectoid Digimon, that is whay he is "scanning" his systems.))

"Sir, I have about 7 minutes."

Ren looked at Waspmon. "Well, lets hurry this up shall we?"

"Right."

Ren and Waspmon hurried over to Skullmeramon. "Hey! Leave those guys alone, come for us!" The Skullmeramon turned around and started towards them. The SkullMeramon spits fire at them.

"Digi-Modify!" He swipes a card through his digivice. "Shield Activate!" A shield forms infront of Waspmon, blocking the fire.

"GEAR BUSTER!" Waspmon yells, as it's shoulder cannons turn forward and shoot energy beams at the SkullMeramon. Then it lifts its abdomen, "Turbo Stinger." A laser is fired from it. The attacks head right toward SkullMeramon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 pm
Odd, who was unfortunately behind SkullMeramon, did a back flip onto the bridge he has holding for life. "Terriermon! Do you think we can use that strange egg we found in the Tama Fields?" Odd yelled over the roar of the smashing rocks and lava.

" We can try it!" Terriermon yelled hurriedly. SkullMeramon jumped into the air and dodged both of the attacks launched by Waspmon. The blasts hit the rocks and the cavern shook. "Hurry Up!"

Odd reached into his bag and pulled out a strange Digi-Egg. It started glowing and shaking violently.

" I remember! That is the Digi-egg of-" Terriermon was cut off by SkullMeramon.

"The Digi-egg of Destiny?!?!?!" He yelled.

((Temporary))Armor Digivolution

"Terriermon Armor Digivolve to...
Armor Rapidmon!"

A golden rapidmon levitated in the air. "Here I come boss!" It yelled as it flew toward Odd. "GOLDEN TRIANGLE!" A giant orangeish triangle appeared in front of Odd. The rocks smashed into it and faded away. "RAPID FIRE!!!" Energy blasts flew out of the cannons on Rapidmon's arms. Odd took a piggy back ride on rapidmon's shoulders, relizing how big the cavern was. Two Chapion level digimon, and one Ultimate were able to fit in this one Lava Cave. The blasts collided with Skullmeramon and he fell into the lava.

"Ren, we should retreat! I think this part of the cave is about to collapse." Odd shouted. He flew with Rapidmon into a cave and jumped off. Rapidmon degenerated back to Terriermon, out of energy. Terriermon fell into Odd's arms. Odd began to run as fast as he could toward the other side of the passage. He looked back and saw the hole where he fell in was already filled in with more rock. I wonder if a virus Digimon, or a virus in general rules the caverns here. What regenerated the hole wanted me to be here, Odd thought. "REN," He screamed over the rocks, " WE NEED TO SPLIT UP!!!!!" The rocks finally gave in and cave in his entrance. He started to run again. Lets just hope he heard me. Lets also hope we can get out of herealive,Odd thought. If SkullMeramon had come back, what would've he done. He hoped Ren was okay. He hoped he would get out soon.  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Ren saw the two attacks miss. "s**t, I guess Champion level isn't enough." Then he witnessed a Golden Armor Digivolution. The new GoldenRapidmon hit the SkullMeramon in to the lava pools with its Rapid Fire attack. The caves started to collapse. "s**t! Waspmon, lets go." Waspmon hurried over to Ren, to DeDigivolve back to Puroromon. Ren grabbed Puroromon and ran. He heard Odd yell his name and say they shold split up. Ren wasn't sure. He only had a In-Training level Digimon, so the chance of meeting more bad digimon was high. He sighed, "Fine! I'm sure we'll meet again soon!" Ren yelled as he took off in another direction that was closest to him for escaping the collapsing part of the cave.

After running into a connecting cave, and watching the one he was just in collapse, Ren stopped and took a breather. "s**t, seperated...and he was the only one who could Digivolve higher." He looked at Puroromon, "I doubt you could digivolve again...even if you tried."

"Yeah, I'm pretty worn out...and hungry..." Puroromon said. It's little stomach growled.

"Sorry, I have no food on me." He said as he grabbed his Digivice. Ren looked at it. "Damn, no reception...I can't call for help...or even send a signal." He sighed and grabbed a card from his back pocket and swiped it through the Digivice. "Digimodify. Temp. Energy activate." A green swirl warpped around Puroromon. "There. That won't be enough to Digivolve, but at least you'll have the strength to keep going. You'll need it. Now we have to find a way out of the underworld."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Odd was walking slow and silent. He was nearing the end of the tunnel. "Terriermon, please wake up." He whispered. He knew some thing evil was at the end of the tunnel, he could feel it. He stopped and sat down. He took a rice cake out of his bag, and opened it up. He bit into it. He stopped and thought for a moment. I wonder.... He took out his digivice and put the cake down. He started pressing buttons on his digivice. He turned Terriermon into data and stored him in the green device.

"SCANNING." The digivice said. A radar appeared scanning the area.

"Yes." Odd grinned. The radar landed on a single dot. Odd pressed the middle button. A profile of Ren popped up. "It looks like it worked. I think I can see if I can talk to Ren. It must work because the digital signature was so close a few minutes ago. I really need to stop talking to myself." Odd got up, put the digivice back in his pocket. He noticed the bag on his shoulder was light weight. He was running out of supplies, and the Digi-Egg was gone. Odd reached the end of the tunnel and saw a giant Temple. "Whoa..." He said astonished. "Ren!!" Odd looked around himself for Ren. He saw another tunnel. Could it be the one Ren was in?  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Ren walked down a tunnel, leading to who know where. He held Puroromon in his arms. "Hey, good job back there as Waspmon."

"Thanks..."

"What?"

"I wasn't able to beat SkullMeramon..."

"What are you talking about. You distracted him, so G.Rapidmon could finish him off!" Ren said.

"Yeah." Puroromon said.

They chatted for a minute when a small sound broke the noise. It wasn't that small, when compared to the echo it made. It was famililar, like he heard it before. Then, it came to him. It was a small beep, like a giggle beep, or a small organic creature. It was the sound of a baby digimon. Only now, more sounds. They flooded everywhere. "Kuramon." Ren muttered. It sounded to be alot, and it was, about over 70 came out of a crevice opening to the other side.

They passed by him, as if in a hurry to escape something.

"Phew, I thought we were done for." Ren whispered. Puroromon was shivering. Ren calmed Puroromon down and they continued to the end of the tunnel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:32 pm
Odd looked up. He saw a figure walking toward him in the distance. "Ren!" Odd said happily. "It's you!"

"Wrong..."

"But...Wait. I know that voice!" Odd yelled but it was to late.

"SkullMeramon?!?! But...I thought you were gone!"

"Wrong again kid. I met up with my friend Pumpkinmon and we DNA digivolved. Call me by my new name, Boltmon."

"Oh crap! Terriermon! WAKE UP!!" Terriermon lay still in Odd's arms.

"Good by, you insolent child. BATTLE TOMAHAWK!" Boltmon lifted up his tomahawk and bearily hit Odd in the chest with it. Odd flew back and hit the wall. He passed out. "I'll save you for later, kid. First, that Ren kid gets his payback."

((Since Odd is knocked out, I will be Boltmon))  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:58 pm
Ren finally got out of the tunnel. In front of him, he saw a giant castle/temple. Then a shadow caught his eye. It was a new digimon he had never seen before. To Ren, it looked strong, stronger then most digimon he had ever seen. He held out his Digivice, it scaned him. "Boltmon..." He muttered. "Mega Level..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:45 pm
Odd groaned in pain. Then he lay on his back, also in pain.

" Hello, Ren!" Boltmon shouted. " Remember me? I am the new and improved SkullMeramon!" Boltmon laughed like a hyena on crack(Hi-ee-na) ((lol can't spell)). "BATTLE TOMAHAWK!!" This time, Boltmon threw his Tomahawk across the room directly at Ren. "You can't escape now, and your friend here is powerless!" Boltmon shouted grimly.  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Ren ducked. The tomahawk flew over his head, barely missing him. Puroromon, who was flying, was missed completly. "s**t s**t s**t!!!" Ren jumped to his feet. Suddenly, his Digivice went off. He held it up to his ear. I got reception!

"Your digimon has arrived." The voice in the digivice said. Ren was estatic.

"Alright! Mummymon, RELIZE!!" Ren yelled as a Mummymon materialized from the Digivice.

"I'd like you to meet my new partner, Mummymon!"

"Sir, I'm here to help."

"Right Mummymon! Lets get the Boltmon!"

((If your wondering about the Mummymon, I won him in the Digimon Pyramid Contest, so now I have two partners.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:42 am
"I am shaking in my electirefied boots." Boltmon said rudely. "I'm going to cut you in half!" He started running toward the group. A few feet away from Mummymon, he put his hand in the air. The tomahawk came flying out of the cave walls. Boltmon lifted up the tomahawk and swiped it at Mummymon. "Got you now!"  

Captain Oddicus

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games