Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 am
Lief_7

((You may not know, but Lief is leaving the guild. He has given me full control over his RP character and I was instructed to RP out Lief Pyrex's death. For that purpose I will be leaving Chaos Darkwing 559 and BloodyShinobiOokami's characters incapacitated for the remainder of this post. Please feel free to comment on the events of this post but please to not RP anything that could contradict the following post. It is my goodbye to Lief who has been a good friend to me during his time at DTI. I hope you approve and understand. Goodbye Lief. We will miss you at DTI!))

Lief and Death

The air in the cafe grew cold. As if some evil presence had entered. Among the bustle of the shop A cloaked figure apeared. It stood in the doorway. Motionless. Casting an eye around the room he finally found what he was looking for...

As Kazu waited for Lief's reply something caused him to freeze. A feeling of cold ran through his body. He paused mid-sentence and his head snapped towards the door. He could only make out the sillouette of the cloaked figure but as he watched a pair of deep black wings flexed themselves out. It raised a hand.
"Light Tamers... Begone so the Dark Tamers may rule!"
Kazu's pupils shrank to dots, he slammed both hands down on the table and burst into his Burning Blue Digi-Soul Aura. He threw his hand out towards Toru and Jai, a pulse of energy shooting out. It would connect with their chests and knock them into the far wall along with their Digimon. The blast would numb their muscles totally, making them unable to move, only watch the unfolding madness.
"Lief!"
Justimon's look of confusion faded after a split second as he saw the figure at the door. He leaped into the air as it shot a blast deeper then the night sky towards Kazu and Lief's Table. Kazu leapt out of the way to th right as Justimon arced above the blast, but Lief had not reacted fast enough, he jumped to his feet and turned around, the blast impacting him directly, sweeping him off his feet and throwing him into the wall. He was pinned there alongside Micheal for a few seconds and the burning black energy encompassed his entire body. Kazu looked up from the floor and swore quite heavily.
"Justimon!"
Kazu's aura had died down after blasting the young Tamers out of the way, Justimon nodded and spun in the air,
"Justice Kick!"
His leg extended and he dropped towards the cloaked figure like a meteor. The figure looked up and let out a cackle, ending it's blast.
"Fool."
He became insubstantial, Justimon passing right through him and smashing into th street outside. The cloaked figure laughed and turned to face Kazu,
"The Dark Tamers will win this war. I give you my leave, good luck surviving your friend over there."
"Voltage Blade!"
The figure vanished in a puff of smoke, Justimon busting from the purple cloud confused and with an electrical sword pertruding from his cybernetic arm. Kazu gritted his teeth and spun on his heel. Civillians had scattered and barely anyone was left in the cafe. He ran to the burn in the wall where Lief had collapsed. Kazu dropped onto one knee and grabbed Lief's shoulder.
"Wake up buddy. You ok?"
Black flames were burning on various points on his body. Kazu went to bat them out but his hand passed right through them, he gritted his teeth and shook Lief again.
"Lief... Lief wake u---"
Kazu gagged as Lief's arm shot up and clamped around his throat. A wicked smile crept across his face as Lief got to his feet, Kazu still locked in his grip.
"I'm fine Kazu... How about you?"
The sarcastic question filled the air, Lief's voice was different. It had a new weight to it that scared Kazu. The silver haired boy lifted his arm, and subsequently Kazu, into the air and looked into his eyes.
"Do you have any idea how long I've looked for you? he terrors that I saw in Network City after you ran off? Playing the hero as ever!"
Kazu's vision was fading. Micheal, Lief's Patamon, shook his head and began to glow. He erupted in light as he skiped straight from rookie to mega. Seraphimon stood beside Lief and laughed. His head spun to look at Justimon, in a flash he had teleported infront of the Justice Digimon and had lifted him into the air by his neck aswell. A bright light shone from Lief's side as his Digivice activated. A MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon appeared for a second before they merged and formed Omnimon. Another flash revealed an Ophanimon and finally an almighty light revealed an Alphamon.
"Well now Kazu. There is nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. I shall kill you. Properly. Where Marcus failed I shall succeed. Then..."
Lief shot a vicious look at the two young Tamers and their Digimon.
"...I shall kill those two. I cannot allow you to form this team of good hearted souls."
Kazu's head span, what was he talking about?
"Lief... Snap outta it. Call back your Digimon. We can... Talk."
Lief's grip tightned.
"Lief isn't here anymore!"
Kazu lashed out. He planted his foot in the center of Lief's chest causing him to loose his grip and drop Kazu. Micheal looked behind him to see what happened, Justimon took the oppertunity to use the same manuvere to escape. Kazu jumped backwards to the door of the Cafe. He didn't understand why Lief was doing this... Then it hit him. The dark blast from th cloaked figure. It had done something terrible to Lief, seemingly having robbed him of his identity and leaving only this twisted, evil person in his wake.
"Dammit. Guys!"
Kazu's green D-Arc glowed and three lights burst forth. Veemon, BanchoLeomon and AncientMermaimon.
"Feeling ok? Good to see you can stand."
BanchoLeomon cracked a knuckle and grinned.
"BanchoLeomon has not fought in a long time! This should be most fun!"
AncientMermaimon twirled her trident.
"I've been on healing duties since Network City. I'm ready to roll!"
Veemon rolled his arm and grinned.
"You think that scuffle at Vaccine Sentinal Tower was enough to throw me off? Hah!"
Justimon nodded.
"Come everyone, we must rescue Lief!"
There was a tense moment of silence as both Tamers stared each other down.
"Now!"
"Go!"
In an instant Veemon Digivolved to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, destroying the roof of the Cafe. Justimon tackled Micheal th Seriphimon through the wall and into the alleyways. Lancelot the Alphamon leaped into the air and away closely followed by BanchoLeomon. Imperialdramaon FM took off and was chased by Gawain the Omnimon.
Kazu flicked out a card from his pocket and swied it.
"Digi-Modify! Fly Away Activate!"
A pair of wings made of light burst from AncientMermaimon's back allowing her to fly into the street and dodge Gabriella the Ophanimon's attack. As Kazu put the card away a fist burst into his face, knocking him off his feet and into a table. He regained his sense of location and rolled off the table in time to avoid Lief's crushing blow. His elbow had blown the table clear in half.

Kazu had a good view of his friend now. The Lief he knew was barely recognisable. A black Digi-Soul aura surrounded him, two pairs of black feathery wings had torn through his shirt and were quivering on his back. His fingers had elongated and looked horribly sharp and twisted. His eyes had turned the deepest black, punctuated by yellow pupils that seemed to glow. Whoever the cloaked figure was, he had totally warped Kazu's friend.
"You turned this down Kazu... Do you see the power darkness can grant?"
A smile revealed a set of razor sharp teeth. An explosion rocked the building as BanchoLeomon was thrown through the building and out the other side, followed by Lancelot who was relentlessly assaulting him. Lief turned his head slightly to take a look, that's when Kazu acted. He spun his legs so they were underneath him and kicked off, one fist drawn backwards as he aimed a punch for Lief's gut. A flapping of wings and Lief had moved, he had launched into the air and landed behind Kazu. Spinning on his hind leg, Lief round-house kicked Kazu in his ribs. A nasty cracking sound could be heard as Kazu was lifted off his feet and thrown into the bar. As he collided, Kazu reached over his head and grabbed the railing. Lief dove forwards with his claws, looking to pierce straight through Kazu's chest. As the claws approached Kazu lifted himself up and into the air, using the railing as a pivot. Lief's clawed hand punched a hole straight through the bar as Kazu entered a hand-stand above him. He bent his arms then pushed off, launching himself into the air.
"Kazu use this!"
AncientMermaimon flew through the hole in the roof and swung her trident at her Tamer, Kazu bent his legs and planted his feet along th shaft of the weapon. As AncientMermaimon swung Kazu jumped, being shot at Lief at a great speed. Just as he left the Trident Justimon was blasted into AncientMermaimon by Micheal as Gabriella returned to the fight to blow Kazu's Digimon back outside with her lance. Kazu fliped in the air and came down hard on Lief's back, smashing the demonic man into the floor, cracking the floorboards and sending splinters everywhere. His ankle twisted causing him to yelp in pain as he fell off Lief's back and rolled across the floor. Gripping his ankle he looked at Lief. He was motionless for a few seconds, then the black wings twitched and he set alight with the firey black aura. He ripped his had out of the bar and stood up, his back cracking back into place as he did so. A trickle of blood ran down his chin. Wiping it away with his tounge Lief looked to Kazu.
"You think you can beat me? If that's the best you have then the Dark Tamers needn't have worried about... GRAAAAAH!!!"
Lief grabbed his head, screaming. Kazu was taken aback and got back to his feet, wincing as he stood on his twisted ankle. The demonic form of Lief looked at Kazu. But, something was different. One of the eyes had returned to normal and tears were streaming down one half of it's face.
"K-Kazu!? Quick! I-I can't hold him for long... Quickly! You've got... Got to... Kill this body!"
Kazu stared at the twin natured demon before him.
"Lief... I... You can't ask me to do that. I can't kill you! We'll find a way to ---"
"No!!!"
Kazu stopped talking immediatly. The left side of Lief's face was normal and looked seriously into Kazu's eyes.
"I don't know... I don't know exactly what he's done to me... But I can't feel my body anymore..."
Tears rolled from the one normal eye.
"That thing. In the cloak... He's in my head. And he's winning. My body is under his control, he's distorted it. Warped it. I can no longer control any of it..."
He let out a sob, then regained his composure.
"I'm dead Kazu. The only reason my mind is still here is because that thing needs to occupy this space. GRAAAH!!"
The body gripped it's head again as it writhed in pain. Kazu's mind was blurred. What the hell could he do!?
"For God's Sake Kazu! I'm fading! If you don't kill me he'll have total control!"
As those words left his lips the one normal eye Lief had snapped back into the black and yellow.
"Persistent Brat..."
Without warning the demon body launched at Kazu, spiked fingers outstretched and ready to claw out his throat. Thinking fast Kazu rolled onto his back and watched Lief's hand fly above him, he bent back his good leg and booted Lief in the stomach. An audiable whooshing noise escaped his lips as all the air was blown out of him. He was flung over the top of Kazu and landed in a heap among a pile of chairs.
"Positron Laser!"
"Omni-Blast!"
Two sources of immense light collided as Imperialdramon FM fought against Gawain the Omnimon. It filled the room with an eerie orange glow. Both combatant looked to the sky to see what it was. Kazu took action first, leaping forwards and aiming a kick with his good leg, Lief growled and burst into the dark aura again, this time he pointed straight at Kazu's chest and loosed a blast of dark energy. It slammed into Kazu's torso and sent him reeling. Collapsing to the floor Kazu coughed. He pushed himself into a crouching position and looked out of one of the broken walls. Smoke was rising all across The Underworld as his and Lief's Digimon waged savage battle against one another. He clenched a fist.
"Lief..."
Kazu exploded into his Digi-Soul Aura. The piercing blue a very sharp contrast to the pitch black of Lief's.
"I'll save you!"
Lief's body screeched at Kazu in responce and the pair flew at each other fists raised. Both launched a furious flurry of combo's and blocks, their arms blurring as their Digi-Soul enhanced fight got progressively faster. The ground began to shake as the battles outside began to upscale aswell, a stray blast from Lancelot disintergrated the wall behind Kazu while one of Justimon's attacks blew out the entire front of the cafe. The entire district was falling apart, civillians fled and buildings fell as the two warriors clashed. Each blow was potentially fatal. Each block was lifesaving. Kazu roared and lept backwards, the claws of Lief's body raked three lines across his chest and sent a small spurt of blood arcing through the air. Kazu winced in pain then dropped to all fours and spun his legs around, sweeping Lief off his feet. Kazu then jumped into the air and griped Lief's shirt. Holding tight to it he crouched on his falling body and kicked off, propelling him into the ground with much force. As Kazu's jump reached it's peak a clawed hand lashed out and grabbed Kazu's leg. The claws dug through his jeans like butter and bloodied his already bad leg. Lief wrenched Kazu's leg spinning the boy above his head by his extremity and then releasing him, hurling him behind the bar, shattering dozens of bottles and covering Kazu in broken glass and unknown liquids.
"You... Are a persistent brat..."
Lief's body dragged itself off the ground and staggered over to the bar. He dug in his claws and wrenched the entire construct out of the ground and hurled it out into the street with an almighty crash. He looked down upon Kazu, who was slumped over, blood running down his forehead as the contents of the bottles he'd smashd poured onto him.
"Now this ends. Lief is ---"
Kazu erupted. His blue aura shattered every other bottle that hadn't broken and a second green aura encompassed both the first one and Kazu himself as the Nature Spirit Digi-Memory activated. Kazu lifted his head and looked dead into Lief's eyes.
"Let go... Of my friend!"
Kazu's eyes had changed. While they were usually blue, they both now looked like they were on fire, his right eye burning blue and the other burning green. He swept his feet around and used them to propell him to his feet, aiming a punch for Lief's chest as he did so.
"Insignifi---"
Lief froze. Both eyes returned to normal, his guard lowered, tears welled up. Kazu's burning eyes widened in shock.
But it was too late.
Kazu's fist slammed into Lief's chest. Burning clean through the shirt and sizzling as it hit his chest. Kazu's fist was engulfed in a blue-green light, he looked into Lief's eyes. A tear rolled down the silver haired man's cheek.
"Thank you..."
Kazu's fist erupted in a glorious blue-green blast. An enormous column of energy tore through the cafe and out into the street, carving a groov into the ground and blowing holes in the walls of buildings that hadn't fallen yet. Each of Kazu's Digimon looked at the light thn back at their opponents. Each of Lief's Digimon looked shocked. As if they had awoken from a trance.
"Lief... He's gone."
"Then... So are we."
"Thank you."
"Kazu did what our master wished for."
Gabrielle, Lancelot, Gawain and Micheal smiled tearfully at AncientMermaimon, BanchoLeomon, Imperialdramon and Justimon as they began to break down into data. Kazu's Digimon looked on, tears freely flowing down their cheeks. First Lancelot faded, then Gabrielle, Gawain was third. When only Micheal's had was left, he looked to Kazu's partners.
"He will suffer over this. Hate himself for it. Do not let this sway Kazu. He must be... A guiding light of the Digital World..."
With that the final 1's and 0's of Micheal's code blew into the wind. Imperialdramon reverted to Veemon and AncientMermaimon back to Mermaimon. They stood still together.
"Lets go..."

Kazu howled in utter despair. Lief's body limp in his arms.
"Why!? Why did you take control then!? You knew! You knew that the dark b*****d could have blocked it! So why!"
Tears flooded Kazu's vision as he stared upon Lief's still form. He slammed a fist into the ground, not caring that he'd punched a shard of glass. He pulled Lief in closer, gripping him tightly.
"This isn't what I wanted! You were supposed to be saved! To live! You can't die..."
A sudden ray of hope filled Kazu's mind. He fumbled with his Digivice and hammered the keys.
"Buraimon! Buraimon! You need to turn into Chronomon! Save him! Please!"
Tear drops pattered onto the screen, Buraimon's face appeared, he looked full of sorrow.
"Master... I can't. Even if I could Digivolve into Chronomon. I can only revive the dead who recieve Yggdrasil's blessing. And if he dies without meeting Yggdrasil... I'm sorry."
Kazu's hand shook in fear and fury. He shouted and threw his Digivice against the wall. He looked at Lief and began sobbing again. After a few minutes he felt something touch his face.
"Kazu... Thank you..."
Lief's eyes were open, barely, his voice was raspy and yet he still had a smile uon his face.
"I don't want to... Be remembered like this. As a monster..."
Kazu's eyes lit up, Lief was still alive!
"It's ok, no one will have to rememeber you if you're alive! Come on, let's get you fixed up..."
Lief grabbed Kazu's tattered shirt and pulled him close.
"Kazu... I can't... I won't make it... Please... Don't blame yourself... This was my choice... And mine alone... I'm so glad I found you."
Tears were rolling down both men's faces as Lief uttered his final words.
"But Lief."
A finger shushed Kazu as it rested on his lips.
"You're strong Kazu. Do not let this hold you back... Keep moving forward. Believe in yourself and if not that, then believe in me who believes in you. Because no matter what happens... I want you to go on. To keep following the dreams you spoke of. Become... A saviour to the Digital World. And don't let me be remembered... Like this."
Kazu's sobs, were racking his body as Lief spoke. He rubbed his eyes and steeled himself,
"Of course not! You'll go down in history as a hero!"
Lief smiled...
"Lief Pyrex... The Hero... Has a nice... Ring to it..."
The most innocent smile dawned on Lief's face as he shut his eyes. Shut out the world. Shut out the light. Shut out the Dark. They would never open in this world again. His body began to degrade, 1's and 0's floated off of his corpse in a melencholic manner. Kazu watched them rise into the sky and fade, his tears soaking his clothes. A hand rested on his shoulder. Veemon and the others had returned. Kazu wached as Lief's peaceful face broke down and vanished. There was nothing left. He was gone. Dead.
"Kazu..."
Kazu flung himself into Veemon, wailing in emotional agony. Veemon gripped him tight. Mermaimon, BanchoLeomon and Justimon gathered around and joined the hug.
"He's dead Veemon... Gone and never coming back..."
Kazu's first partner and closest friend simply nodded and hugged him tighter...

After about 20 minutes Kazu was sitting at one of the few remaining tables. Only Veemon was still active, the others had returned to the Digivice to break the bad news and rest after the battle that had torn The Underworld asunder. Kazu's eyes were red where the tears had dried. He sat with his head in his hands. Veemon looked over to Toru and Jai, who were still paralysed on the floor.
"That blast should be wearing off soon... Try flexing your muscles... If either of you have any ideas about what to do, I think now would be the time to say something..."
He pulled u some chairs to the ruined table and sat back next to Kazu.
"I'll do it..."
Veemon offered a quizzical look to his Tamer.
"Do what Kazu?"
Kazu leaned back in his chair and beckoned the other two over.
"To do what Lief was aiming for. To put together a team, a guild of sorts. Where do-gooders like us can work togther to stop the madness of the darkness. The Dark Tamers. Anything that could threaten to overthrow light."
He gave a bloodshot look to Toru and Jai. Blood was dripping from his chest, leg, head and he was cradling his right arm. It was horribly burned from the amount of power he had channelled through it. He could barely move it.
"Congratulations. You two will be the first I make the offer to. Lief has a base built at Dragon Eye Lake. If you know anyone else who can join let me know now. We'll pick them up and go to Dragon Eye."
Kazu's resolve was hard as Diamond. He would carry out Lief's final will and testament. This Guild of Light. And he would ensure that the Dark Tamers would pay for what they did today. Nobody would ever hurt Kazu’s friends and get away with it ever again…  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 am
Jai wretched in pain as he stood up, a shadow cast over his eyes, doubt filled his mind.
"What happened?"
Jai looked up at the destroyed Kazu, and the dead Lief.
"Kazu! Your hurt!"
Jai ran over to Kazu, yet stopped dead in his tracks. His head jerked to the side, and shot a hollow stare at Lief's body.
"He's... Dead..."
Jai filled with tears, his soul ripped to shreds at the sight of a corpse, a corpse of someone who helped him. He broke out in a sob, and slowly stood up. he grasped Kazu's arm, and squeezed tightly. Jai had never been this sad, so filled with anger. He squeezed harder that any other person would wet themselves in pain, but Kazu was tough. He let out a wolf like growl and then banged his foot against the floor. He squeezed, his sub-consious was telling him to stop, that he would actually hurt Kazu even more, but he wouldn't listen.

His arm shone, a vein of white light streamed up it. Jai looked at his limb, and shouted in shock. He couldn't let go of Kazu, and the light got brighter. His left arm was now consumed by a white and yellow gauntlet, not made from metal, but pure innocent light. The light leaped onto Kazu, and filled in the wounds. as the light consumed a part of Kazu, it healed, then moved on. A faint circle shone above Jai's head, a halo of pure soul, which spun like a rotor blade on an aircraft. Soon Kazu was consumed in light, that soon died out, to reveal clean flesh.
"I, I healed you. How? How is that possible?"

Jai hopped back from Kazu in surprise of his power. The gauntlet vanished, followed by the halo. Jai's head spun, and finally recalled the situation, specifically what Kazu said about Dragon eye lake.
"Do-gooders? A team of the true and just?"
Jai sniffed, and a tear ran down his face. His head shot up and his heart was filled with motivation.
"I will join!"
Lucemon awoke, it was his turn to speak. Lucemon had become quiet recently, so it was a relif to hear his soft voice.
"I agree with Jai's choice, and i am sure Veemon does too. I am sorry that Lief died here, we should, no, we have to make a grave for him."
Lucemon sighed and turned to a wall.
"Ok, lets go pick up Rei, as Lief had promised back in Toy and Tama town."
Lucemon sunk his fingers into a wall and ripped it open, revealing a magnifisent swirl of code.
"Ok then..."
Lucemon's hands pressed against the portal, as if it was solid. He then spun around as to guard the portal.
"Toru, you ready?"

(( Lief, I will miss you dearly.))
((Edited in order to meet up with Rainor and SU blue))  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 pm
- - - - - - - - - T o r u A r a s h i
Some could say its magic

User Image Everything was going perfectly everyone was getting along. They were all becoming friends. Toru let out a small smile as he saw the group forming and bonding. This round table showed a group of friends that will never be broken. But that all changed. The air around Toru changed. Something dark something evil was among them. Toru turned to late. A dark tamer was standing tall and encased in his darkness. He was screaming out words that were comprehensible at first but then disappeared. Toru turned and saw an arc of blue light coming forth and hitting square in the chest. It hurt but not for long as the world around him began to swirl into darkness. Toru passed out.

He awoke to cries and screams. Something that was never a good sign. He awoke to a final goodbye. Toru got up from the start and began to feel the motions coming back into him. Slowly he used his knees as support and he swayed on his way up. Toru looked around. Flare disappeared but he felt close. He must have retreated to the digivice when Toru was knocked out. Toru looked up and saw flashes. One moment it was Lief on the floor. Another was his digimon disappearing to data. The final was Lief dying. This concept of death was new and fresh. Toru walked forward stumbling on the debris. When he reached the body of Lief he could already feel him leaving.

Something felt wet on Toru's cheek. Bringing his hand up he felt a tear fall from his face. He was actually crying. He rubbed his eyes but they could not just stop. He heard Kazu talking about forming a team a Light Guild of sorts. Toru wanted to answer, but his body did the talking. His legs turned and ran out of the coffee shop. Tears flooding from his face. Toru did not run far off from the shop but was still in visible sights. He ran to the wall and began to breath hard. He put his hand on the wall for support as he began to hyperventilate. The tears still poured. "Why?" This reoccurring question formed in his head. "Why....we were getting along so well why? Why did he have to die?" The tears of sorrow changed into tears of rage. A whole was created in his chest that would take forever to fill. He clenched his fist and punched the wall. He lost control.

Soon his hands began to glow. As circles of inscribed magic began to flow out and take form. This circle inscribed the data of fire magic. As Toru screamed and thrust his hands out and released the magic. Flames leaped and danced over the area and surrounded his body in a tornado. He soon went out of control.

((OOC: sorry I had to add drama to this....I will allow for this one time an auto hit whether it is a tackle or a punch or whatever I will allow it.

lief_7

To Lief:

Let me just let you know that I will miss you. Heck we will all miss you. I remember not to long ago you were the first to greet me on DTI and added me apart the family. Because of you and everyone else I felt at home. You continued to show that. Between allowing me to RP with you to adding me to your personal RP that you and Zadoc created. I am looking forward to seeing if you will develop it in time. It is very sad to see you go but I know where ever you will be you will make someone feel just at home like you did to me. You have made a mark and will never be forgotten.

Goodbye Lief!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:43 pm
Kazu gasped as Jai gripped his arm. He didn't fight it, he deserved it. He'd killed Lief. Murder. He had blood on his hands. Suddenly the pain peaked and then vanished. A pure white light emitted from Jai's hands and a halo appeared ever so briefly as Kazu was flooded with light. All his injuries healing.
"It's gotta be... Digi-Soul. Congrats Jai."
Kazusaid no more on the matter, leaving the issue unfinished. He saw Toru awaken and scream, sprinting outside and becoming engulfed in flames. Kazu bowed his head. These two Tamers were much to young to have experienced something like this.
"Veemon. Look after Jai. We'll head to the File Mountains after we re-group."
He walked out of the coffee shop and towards Toru. As the flames swept across the young boy Kazu pulled back a fist. He plunged a hand quickly into the flames, spinning Toru to face him, the then threw his other hand forward belting the boy in the face.
"Toru! Snap out of it!"
Kazu pulled his arm back, Toru's flames had wamed up his arms but h'd been quick enough to avoid a burn. He took a few steps back towards the ruined cafe. Locals were begining to return to thee battle-torn area, and some were looking for someone to blame. Kazu turned his head to Toru.
"We need to get going. I'll pick up Jai's friend and then head to Dragon Eye lake. We'll make a proper memorial once we arrive there. Come on."
Kazu walked back over to Jai and laid a hand on his shoulder.
"This lets us out on File Mountains right?"
He turned to face the two young Tamers.
"Please... You really think about whether you want to join with me or not."
Veemon smiled to the Tamers.
"Make your last minute preperations and then follow us through."
Kazu held out his hand and took Veemon's before diving head-first into the swirling mass of code.

[[Exit Kazu and Veemon to File Mountains]]  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am
- - - - - - - - - T o r u A r a s h i
Some could say its magic

User Image The world seemed to spin causing him to be plunged deeper and deepr into the darkness of his psyche. He didnt like the loss of a friend. It seemed like he would live in the world of darkness forever. Forever until he heard a voice calling him back. Toru looked up in the darkness and saw the voice it was Kazu. Moving forward he came out of the psyche and back to the real world. He came just in time to feel a fist across the face. The blow was strong enough for him to be knocked back and to dispel the magic he had produced. Toru sat there while Kazu spoke to him sobbing still but not as much. He didnt listen to much of what Kazu had to say but he slowly stood and swayed to the sides as he walked with Kazu back to the shop. He was quiet and did not know how to respond. But a thought came into his head. A memory flashed in his head. It was the dark tamer that took the life of Lief. It was all of the Dark Tamers fault they were to blame. Toru clenched his fists and then came out of his sullen mood. He looked at the group with eyes of fire and determination. Determination to end all of the Dark Tamers that stood in his path. He spoke stone cold as his eye brow closed in and gave an angry look. "Dont worry Kazu....Jai" He looked to the group "I will not back down from this fight." He looked down at his newly clenched fists. "I dont want to see more people suffer" He looked up at the group. "It is time to end this war. We need a crew and I am willing to help you in your quest Kazu." He gave a nod to Kazu and then to Jai. He looked at the mass of swirling code in front of him and leaped forward. He finally found a place to belong. It was time for it to stay that way and he doesnt want it to change.

[exit to File Mountain]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am
Lucemon watched as everyone passed through the portal, and him, Veemon and Jai followed. Lucmeon clenched his hands against the sides, ever so tightly while being sucked deeper into the portal. At last he slammed the portal shut and fell through.

[Exit Team to File mountains.]  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am
Cadiaver, the ChaosPiedmon, and Paramiere, the guilmon, watched as the many scenes began to unfold. Being of a dark nature, the two digimon remained silent like shadows in a desire to keep from being seen or noticed. Despite all the action, this city was used to all the chaos that the tamers and their digimon brought so it did not take much for the city to return back to it's usual depressingly evil state.

"So much for that gut feeling you got on the inside of ya." The clown protested.
"Zip it clown. I felt it, but some how it has left my radar." The guilmon pondered inside of a diner filled with virus digimon. "I don't understand it all, first this wretched body of a rookie and now I'm losing my perfect sense of evil intent."
"Accept it... you've become a--"
A burning claw was quickly ejected in front of Cadaiver's pale face. "Finish it and I'll cut you down here and now." She knew what he was going to say and did not care what amount of attention she would gain at this point. She did not want to hear the truth.

"Parry, Parry, Parry... I hate to say it, but... you've become an imprinted servant of the Chaos Lord."
As she had promised, the claw was slit across the clowns face. On impact that clown's body exploded into a mass of confetti of many different colors.
"I hate you, clown."
"And I feel the same about you, Paramiere." Cadaiver appeared behind the irritated dinosaur and rested both of his gloved hands on the red dinosaur's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Suddenly a sword slashed between the two of them. "Can't even leave the two of you alone without you two trying to kill each other" said Demios as he managed to appear from seemingly nowhere. The magnaangemon stretched a bit there was something dark about him even darker than before. He smirked at them "But at least you two keep things entertaining" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm
Two fingers went up and caught the blade as it came down in an attempt to break up their heart-to-heart moment. "Well at least someone is benefiting from this." Cadaiver threw the bladed hand upward and used the moment to draw in closer to the angelic boy. "But know this... if we're going to be entertaining you, then I'm going to ask you to give something in return." The chaotic clown started to rub against the MagnAngemon's muscular chest. He noticed there was a slight change in the digimon's overall appearance, but nothing worth bringing up.

"Ugh... will you just kill him already!" The guilmon break away from the group of humanoid digimon and made her way to the 'ladies' room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
Demios smirked at the flirty clown digimon "You're such a tease" He said to him. He then looked Cadaiver in the eyes "So what exactly would you like in return?" He asked his voice somewhere between dark and flirty himself. It never occurred to him that he was acting this way with someone he'd normally have executed. He then noticed the guilmon leave "Well she's no fun, wonder what has her so irritated" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 pm
Ehud had fallen to the ground, hands placed on his temple as his brain had become an open battlefield. The dark activity in the area had re-awoken Myotismon from his sleep. Ehud now stood on an endless plain facing the devilish digimon. The imp flashed a twisted smile and asked "Dont tell me that you have forgotten about me since Network City?"
"Forgotten about you? Impossible your the one who started bringing me out of my depression. I owe you." The tamer replaid simply.
"Then Why did you forsake me by undoing my handy work?" the demon inquired accusingly.
"I honestly don't even know what you are talking about..." the man replied
"You Purified Enoch, He was so beautiful before!" The demon exclaimed in dismay.
"But he was out of control. on a sure fire course to destroy this area!"
"Well then you must learn to control the energy that you have received. Go now, and seek out one who can teach you to control new power"
"Very well" The red haired tamer replied.
The next thing he knew Ehud was on the ground clutching his head. Standing up he shook his head to clear his head. "Find some one who can teach me huh?" Very well. Holding up his digivice he recalled his digimon. and began walking once more. There were many digimon in the vicinity, hopefully one of them could lead him to a tutor. or maybe one was a tutor themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 am
[Enter Marcus, Ocelot, and Jou from File Mountain]

There was a clicking sound as if something was locking in place, followed by a pair of iron doors opening as the elevator allowed its passengers to exit down a dark road alined with lanterns that released a trail of green light leading into an underground city full of evil intent.

The pandamon was the first to exit, lillymon fluttering at his side, and finally Marcus. As the tamer with short black hair exited the lift, he stopped and turned as the lift closed and then returned back to the surface.

"Guess this is a sign of no turning back."

"Nope, once you're here, you've got to find another way out."

The group of digimon entered the somewhat busy city, keeping to themselves lest they run into trouble. Little did Marcus know, he would soon be running into two acquaintances that had been searching for him for some time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A tease? HA!! baby, you have no idea." Cadaiver would chuckle with devilish intent as he continued to stroke the angel's armored chest. "What I would like in return? Mmmmm... how about a peek at what's under that armor of yours." Cadaiver licks his lips, his mind wondering off to more naughty topics, themes, and images. The clown turned to follow Paramiere with his eyes. "Oh her, she's just a little upset about things that she'd rather I not tell you about."

Once in the digi-restroom, Paramiere attended to her needs. While in the stall her eyes lit up and nostrils flared. It was not that she smelled a horrible stench that only a bathroom could provide, but she also picked up on an aura that she'd not sensed in a long time . "Marcus?!"

Chris Shadowheart

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 am
User Image
Demios listened to the clown digimon and had to admit he enjoyed the flirting. "Good, because I love a good tease" He said as he nibbled the clowns neck for a moment before stepping back. When the clown suggested a look under his armor the digimon smirked "Well if you want a look you're going to have to prove you deserve it, I can't just show everyone" He said with a dark wink. However when he mentioned Paramire didn't want him to tell him Demios frowned. "Oh...and I thought I was to be trusted" He said even pouting, he was certainly acting like more of a flirt than he ever would have thought he was possible of doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris now entered the underworld with his three digimon, sadly none of them were virus types either so things would definately be interesting. He sighed as they stepped off of the lift. As he turned he and his digimon watched as it rose seemingly preventing an easy exit. "Well looks like we keep moving foreward" He said. He frowned as he looked around, he remembered the first time he came to this place with Marcus, it was the place where they received Dante's digiegg. He knew this place would be filled with virus types and nefarious digimon, that however, wasn't his fear. Unfortunately for them this was where the easy part ended, their next stop was the sprial castle and there laid his true fear. He remembered the last time they had been there, the memory was still fresh from his corruption. It still sent chills down his spine, but one look at his digimon returned his confidence. He knew that if they were ready to face this he would be too. With that he headed into the city, hoping to find Marcus soon and put a stop to all of this once and for all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 am
Cadaiver couldn't help but bit a slight moan at the nibbling on his neck. He put gloved hands on the angel and pushed away slightly. "Ooh, you... you are a trap." He closed his eyes and shook away the idea of throwing the angel on the table to following his dreams. When he heard the the angel's trust comment he laughed loudly, drawing in attention from the other customers. "Sir, look where you are. You're in the largest city of thieves, cheats, and homicidal killers this side of the digital world. There is no trust among any of us... not even Paramiere and I trust one another."

"This is a very sad truth I'm afraid." Paramiere was behind Demios and quickly moved around and towards Cadaiver, grabbing for his collar and pulling him away from the perverted angel boy. She continued to pull till there were a good enough distance. She didn't mind the ogremon that was right next to them, sitting in a booth of black and blue, "Get your act together." She said in a whisper. "We're on a mission and I think I just caught a whiff of his scent and boy does it smell like him!"

Cadaiver's eyes widened, "Ooh, really?!" The clown, still hunched over, mooning the entire room, clasped his hands together. "Are you sure this time?!"

"I've never been more sure in my life." Her golden eyes connected with those of Cadaiver and her face was straight, showing seriousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus continued to follow behind the two digimon. It might have been better to just imagine a collar and leash around his neck. He couldn't help but look around the dim lighted city and admire how life still managed to go on despite the fact that everyone here was probably a criminal in some way. It was peace of mind to him. Maybe even after whatever happened to him happened, he would be able to continue living life as he normally did, perhaps the curse that bound him to this world would end and he'd be able to go back home.

"Don't get caught up in the sights, we have somewhere to be and I don't think you want to keep Him waiting." Ocelot spoke loud enough for Marcus to here him without turning his head.

The group continued to walk at a normal pace through the city. They passed sight after sight of the city on their road to a spiraling black castle that was coming into view.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image
The angel frowned as the clown pointed out how no one trusted anyone in the horrid place. He sighed he didn't like it but he had a point. When the little dragon returned Demios smiled and waited for a bit before following anyway. He wanted to hear them so he resisted the urge to further tease the clown. "You two are so secretive, its nearly irritating" He said after they finished speaking. He crossed his arms and smirked if he had annoyed Paramiere then it would just be an added bonus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris sighed as they navigated their way through the virus packed city. He was doing his best to blend in but it was obvious for the most part he didn't belong, however thankfully Artemis had stayed here for a time and had made a name for himself, so when any digimon tried to get a little too close for comfort Artemis soon had them running off. Chris sighed he knew they'd get to the castle before long he was just worried he wouldn't make it in time. Deciding to take a shot in the dark he cupped his hands in front of his face "Marcus! Marcus where are you" He yelled. He hoped if Marcus herd him he would at least slow them down or make himself known.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games