Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Spiral Castle was practically in sight for Ocelot, Jou, and Marcus. It wouldn't be too long until they had crossed into the graveyard like plains of marble. Marcus would stop for a moment and look back with a sigh. Life as he knew it was nearly at an end and for a brief moment, he was glad that he hadn't managed to drag Chris or anyone else with him. All that was left were him and his digimon partners, most of which would follow him no matter the path and even follow after him.

The group passed by a diner, completely unaware of who was inside and continued to walk till they reached an ebony colored bridge that led to the domain of the Demon Lords, Spiral castle.

"Home sweet home." The pandamon remarked as he stepped onto the metallic bridge and walked.

[Marcus, Jou, and Ocelot exit to Spiral Castle]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then you should learn to mind your own. It might do you some good, kiddo." Cadaiver would respond to the angel with his eyes still fixated on the guilmon holding him down.

Paramiere would freeze as Marcus unknowingly passed the diner. "He is here! Come clown boy!" Still holding on to the clown, Paramiere would dash out of the diner and out of the building. She would stop in the middle of the street and look down it and through the crowds. In the midst of the she would notice a man walking with different clothes and a shorter hair style than she last remembered, but he very much had the same dual aura as the Chaos Lord, Marcus Egos. She would let go of Cadaiver.

Now free, the ChaosPiedmon would peer over the crowd, "Well I'll be... that is our boy!" The duo would merely stand in the middle of the road, awestruck by their luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Demios shrugged to the clown "Meh, I'm sure it would, but life would be boring that way" He said. When they ran out and looked at what he assumed was what they were after he frowned. He could feel the dark energy from the boy, it made him feel uneasy and reminded him of his original purpose for a minute. He frowned and shook his head feeling it wasn't something he should worry about. "So are you going to go after him?" He asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris frowned as he herd no response to his call, he wondered if Marcus had already reached the castle. He looked down and sighed "I hope we're not to late" He said to himself. His digimon gave him a sad look but remained silent. They soon neared the tower, however, he noticed an angel with two other digimon. He couldn't help, but wonder what in the world was the angel doing in a place like this. He shook his head deciding it wasn't important "Come on guys lets hurry we might be able to catch him if we hurry" He said.

Skylar looked at Chris and took his hand stopping him from rushing in "Chris, calm down rushing in like that could end up getting us killed before we can get started" He said. He frowned and sighed "Chris breathe I know how you feel, but we need to be rational" He said.

Chris sighed he knew Skylar was right, but he couldn't just sit around and wait. "I know Skylar, but we have to keep moving...if we're too late then...then...if something happens to Marcus I just couldn't forgive myself" He said. He frowned and after a moment decided to give it one last shot "Marcus! Please answer me" He yelled loudly hoping to reach Marcus before it was too late.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am
Paramiere spoke without looking back. She had spotted two other digimon with him that she didn't recognize. She also noticed the direction they were heading and then it clicked, "Spiral Castle, Pandamon... they're one in the same. Come Cadaiver!" The guilmon would start to run through the crowd making her way down the darkened streets toward the black castle ahead.

Cadaiver would follow as well and then turn when he noticed someone calling out Marcus's name. "Hmph, looks like someone else is hot on his trail. What do you say we do about that?" He would turn to look for paramiere and notice that she was already gone. "Hmmm." a light bulb would literally appear over his head as he got an idea. Throwing himself on the angelic digimon, he would begin to massage the digimon's chest. "Hey sweety, why don't you be a dear and take care of that boy calling out Marcus. I don't think he's very good company to have around. Do that for me and I'm all yours." He would wink and then peck Demios on the cheek before running off after Paramiere.

[Paramiere and Cadaiver exit to Spiral Castle]

((I'll wait for ya :3))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Chris Shadowheart
User Image
Demios frowned as they decided to head for the castle. He nodded when Cadaiver asked him to take care of the boy. He then turned to face what he assumed was a threat to their mission. He waited for the boy to get closer before drawing his sword out "Halt! What business do you have with the castle" He said.

Chris watched as two of the digimon with the angel headed for the castle, he could only guess that they were going after Marcus as well. However, before he could follow he noticed the angel stepped into their path. "Oh come on we don't have time for this" He said to himself quietly. He knew once the digimon drew his sword that this wasn't going to be easy.

Skylar stepped in front of Chris and glared at the angel "We seek the tamer Marcus, and if we don't hurry he will die!" He said angrily to the angel digimon. He knew there would likely be fights before they reached Marcus, but he hadn't figured on fighting a MagnaAngemon. He turned to Chris and frowned.

Demios frowned and held his sword towards them "I have been ordered to stop the tamer seeking Marcus, what makes you think you can save him anyway?" He asked. He honestly didn't think the tamer and his tiny digimon had a shot in hell of stopping what ever was about to happen if it was taking place in spiral tower. "This is your last warning turn and leave and I wont be forced to eliminate you" He said.

Chris frowned he had to admit the angel digimon was making him nervous, but he also knew he had to hurry to save Marcus. He closed his eyes and stepped forward "I don't care what you were ordered to do, I came here to save my best friend and no winged warrior is going to stand in my way" He said. He glared at the digimon "I may not be able to save him, but I know that I can't just stand back and watch Marcus die" He said. He turned to his digimon "I can't lose him again, I wont" He said. He then held his digivice tightly and it glowed, this time with a mix of gold and purple. He couldn't help but think of how many times he and Marcus had gotten into situations like this, where they were standing in front of enemies who wanted to stop them from reaching their destination. "If you were truly an angel you'd help me instead of stopping me" He said.

Demios was surprised by the tamer not showing fear and even standing up to him. He remembered being like that once, fighting for what he believed in even if it meant his own destruction. He had to admit he admired the kids enthusiasm. "What if there are plans for this Marcus, ones that if you stopped could have dire consequences?" He asked. He smirked wondering what the kid would say. "Would you really put so many at risk for this one tamer" He said.

Chris paused for a moment from the angels words, what if he had been right. He wavered for a moment wondering if he could really do this. He thought back to all their adventures. He remembered there was a time that he and Skylar were ready to burn down an entire forest just to achieve their goals, could he really fight with that same determination even if it meant they could hurt others. He shook his head, no this angel was wrong he had seen what had become of Marcus, it wasn't him anymore and he was sure what was going on in there was the cause of it. "No, your wrong" He said. He looked at the angel "I have to save Marcus, after everything hes done for me, after all that he means to me..." He paused for a moment. "The real consequences come from me not saving him" He said. He remembered Luka and her feelings for Marcus, plus all the other people who cared for him. "...not just for me, but for everyone he means something to! He has so many people who care for him, so many would suffer if I fail" He said. Then he did something that even surprised him, Chris swung at the angel and as he did his hand glowed with his digisoul. This sent the digimon flying back for a moment. He was sure the angel would be pissed, but instead he smiled.

Demios had to admit being hit had caught him off guard especially when the tamer did it, but it had shown him something this tamer truely was willing to stand up for his friend he had even hit an ultimate level digimon. When he stood he smiled "I have to admit you've surprised me, but you have reminded me of who I was" He said. He walked up to Chris "I wont hold you back any longer, but I want something in return" He said. After a moment he touched the kid and his digivice "I want to help you" He said.

Chris was surprised by the digimons offer but smiled "I can use all the help I can get" He said. He then watched as the digimons data was added to his digivice. He then looked ahead "Alright guys its time we enter the spiral tower" He said. His digimon nodded and they moved forward he had to admit Demios had done one thing for him, he knew beyond a doubt now that he was doing the right thing. He wouldn't fail Marcus not when so many were counting on him. He was ready for whatever was coming their way.

[Chris and his digimon exit to spiral mountain]

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm
The two robe figured stop in front of the exit to the underworld. One of them took off his hood and took a deep breath in. The Astamon smiled for the first time in a long time and looked at his partner. "After so long, we finally made it back to reality..." The Astamon then begin to laugh, an innocent one at first but in seconds it grew louder and louder until it sounds as if he had heard the funniest thing in the world. His tamer couldn't help but cracked a smiled from under his hood. "Wonder how much the digital world had change during my absent....The digital world....my world.....Let us be off, Azel. We still have a long journey ahead of us." And so they continue onward, to a world that is new to them once again.

(Exit to anywhere)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 pm
[Group Enters from Spiral Castle]

At first there was a large group that had set out for Spiral Castle and once more it was only Marcus's company that managed to leave. It was as if fate was playing a cold trick on the boy only he would not be awake to realize it all. Marcus, now soulless, was an empty husk thrown over the ChaosPiedmon's, named Cadaiver, back. His limps swayed from side to side as the last bit of his energy was gone. One would wonder if this meant that he was dead, but death would imply that he had a soul, but since he no longer did, would one even consider him alive?

Cadaiver walked slowing into the dark city with a Guilmon, named Paramiere, following behind him. The clown digimon would make a swift turn into a nearby alley to avoid the oncoming crowds of humans and digimon, mainly digimon as this place rarely saw the light of tamers. He would stop and lay the boy against a wall and stand back up, reaching into his pockets for a small vial that he had received from the gracious Lucemon of Spiral Castle.

"What a foolish boy, blinded by his own emotions. Now look at him, an empty husk of his former self..." The guilmon was rather enraged at their predicament.

"That is enough Paramiere. Hating him for his humanish emotions and thought patterns will get us no where... no where at all." He would shake his head and move to uncork the glass vial of a purple colored liquid. "Now we just have to take the cards we've been dealt and play along." He would sigh and bend back down to slowly feed Marcus the drink. He would be surprised that there was still enough life in the boy for his lips to move in acceptance of the fluid. "There we go little boy, soon you'll be right as rain." The clown would smile as Marcus began to cough a bit and then go back to sleep.

Paramiere would be slightly confused by the supposed sadist of a clown. "When did you become so passionate of the boy?" Her head would tilt in slight confusion. She knew why she had developed a bit of a passion for the boy, but did not know at all why Cadaiver had been acting the same way.

"You could say that I've hopelessly fallen for the ignorance and stupidity of this one. Unlike the own chaos leaders before him, this one has a heart and is not just simply a killing machine. He thinks, but still makes bad decisions, but still... he plays along and makes the best of what he has. I also--" He would stop his confession as he noticed that Marcus's body was starting to glow a bit "What the devil?!"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 am
"I believe he called it a BioDigiSoul, or an artificial digisoul." A voice would call out in response to ChaosPiedmon's exclamation. "It would appear that Lucemon had also been dabbling in trying to create digisouls and stumbled on a bit of a successful one."

Cadavier would turn abruptly with knife in hand to face the mysterious voice. He would notice it to be the Pandamon and corrupt Lillymon from the castle. "I see, but that does not explain why you are here." He would groan, hoping that he would not have to dirty his hands.

"Hehehe... so quick to point sharp blades and words are we? Relax... Lucemon just wanted us to tag along." The lillymon would cackle once more and smile at the two chaos digimon. "Just making sure that you keep your word on acquiring more souls for our lord."

"We also bring some news that may benefit the two of you, the location of another Chaos ally... the incarnation of 'The End,' ChaosDramon."

"!!!" "!!!"
Both digimon would freeze at the mention of another ally, one which they had not heard from in quite some time. "So that lughead of an ogre is still alive after all." the Guilmon would relax herself and sigh as if unimpressed. "As much as I would hate to get him involved, we would benefit nicely from the added power, assuming Marcus could control it."

"I think... I think that would be for me to decide, not you." The spoken words would cause Cadaiver and Paramiere to turn in shock as they noticed that their tamer was waking up. "Still, your concern is greatly appreciated, Paramiere. Thank you. How long have I been out?"

"Good to see that you are awake, Master Marcus." The ChaosPiedmon would bow towards the tamer and help him to his feet.

"Thanks." He would nod towards the clown and then turn to face both of the other digimon. "So I take it that I've acquired two new babysitters?" Marcus crossed his hands and glared at the two digimon.

"Watch those eyes, I disapprove of it just as much as you do." The Pandamon would return a glare to the human which just as much force if not more.
"You could say that, for the moment, we are your allies. Allies sent from the homebase to aid you on the field. Every 'new' Dark Tamer gets one from the castle. You could almost say that you were lucky enough to get two." The Lillymon would chuckle and then walk towards Marcus. "By the way, my name is Jou and I just happen to specialize in nature-like spells and attacks, pleased to make your acquaintance." She would extend a hand to the boy and then turn back to glare at the Pandamon. "get over here... now." she would whisper.

With a groan the Pandamon would walk up to join her with a paw extended towards Marcus. "Ocelot... To accept us, you need only allow us to touch your digivice." he would speak to Marcus while refusing to make any sort of eye contact.

"Hmm... allies from the HomeBase, I kind of like the sound of that. Welcome to the team then..." He sarcastically chuckles pulls his digivice out to allow them to touch it on it's head. Upon making contact, their would be a spark of light as the connection was made, almost similar to a pact between the summoner and the summoned. The two digimon would turn into digital code of different colors, Jou's turning into a pink color and Ocelot's into a grayish color, and would be absorbed into the digivice. Upon going into the digivice, there would be a beeping sound. "New abilities?"

"Not quite... I just uploaded a map to the ruins of ChaosDramon to your digivice so that you can access it whenever you need it." Ocelot's voice would come from within the digivice and speak out to answer Marcus.
"Wow, useful from the start. You're going to become my new favorite." Marcus commented.
"Don't... patronize me, punk."

Marcus would look at Cadaiver and shrug. He would then go back to his digivice. "Well now that this ordeal is somewhat over, I guess we'd better move on, right? Leomon, Gaomon... Realize!" With the pressing of a few buttons and pointing into the open alleyway, a blue beam and a gold beam would release from the digivice and then compile to form a black colored Gaomon and a Leomon. Both digimon would yawn and stretch as if they had been asleep for a loooong time. "Welcome back you two." He would chuckle.

Both digimon would look from each other and then back to Marcus.
"Eh?! I half expected something different, but I guess this is good too." The gaomon would shrug and turn from facing Marcus.
"What on earth do you mean?"
"What he means is, when you told us what was to come ans asked us to trust you, we half expected you to be completely lost in darkness and have a completely altered personality." The leomon with a black mane instead of the usual gold-colored, rested one paw on his hop and waved the other to help expand on his explanation. "Despite Destino's response, I am quite pleased with the results."

"Ah, I see..." Marcus would walk towards the Gaomon and then squat down to the dog digimon's level and would poke him on the forehead. "What's. With. The. Lack of trust coming from you guys lately?" he asked as prodded the back of the digimon's head. "I can take a lot more than you guys would think."

"Oh really? Then what happened to the boy with the cute gabumon?" The gaomon would swat the hand away and would glare into Marcus's orange eyes. "No offense, but it seems a lot like last--" the Gaomon would be cut off as Marcus's hand clamped over his maw.

"Shut up... I noticed that, but... some sacrifices have to be made. To get something, you have to lose something." All signs of happiness would be gone as his emotion dropped severely from the unneeded revelation. "I just have to hope that I never see him again."

"Don't hold your breath." Paramiere would interrupt. "Need I remind you of your mission? Collect digisouls and remember what you last did to that boy?"

"Paramiere... an unnecessary truth!" Cadaiver would do the same to the guilmon as Marcus had done to the gaomon. "Sadly, she has a bit of a point... you opened his eyes to a world that loathes that sort of power and would do anything to get it, I'm afraid."

Marcus would be silent, not wanting to turn and look at the other two digimon. "Then I guess we'll either have to hunt down the other ones or make it as quick as possible... if it comes down to that."

"Wise words from my pupil." Leomon would comment as he clapped for Marcus. "You are maturing quite well."

"Thank here... I guess he'd better get a move on then." He would let go of Gaomon's mouth and would stand up, turning towards the ChaosPiedmon and guilmon. No longer desiring to talk in the dark, dreary alleyway, Marcus would step towards and between the digimon and would walk into the main streets that were somewhat crowded. With digimon following behind him, he would make his way to the elevator lift that lead back to File Mountain.

[Marcus and Company exit to File Mountain]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 am
A flash of light surrounded Kai as he sat at his computer desk doing his research homework engulfing him in digital code as he was transported from the real world to the Digital one. Finding himself in dark and dimly light cave looking around there looked to be a shrine in the middle leading up to where he was four marble pedestals at either side burning dark flames on top of them as he got up and walked towards the centre chamber of he got better few of what was inside a large what looked like black marble pedestal surrounded by several other smaller one which where lighting the chamber in the central one had glowing red marking running up it stopping in the centre on top and circling a small oddly shape Idol type item shaped in the form of two headed skeletal beast, Kai walked forward as if drawing to the item when a unknown voice spoke deeply “You one of the Ten... The chosen one...You must seek out your brothers and sisters in arm... To fulfil your destiny...a Guide loyal to The ten awaits you when you’re Ready...” and With that the young man’s hand began to glow forming a red and black Digivice knowing as D-Scanner, though that information was not Knowing to him it was then followed by and other flash of light the Idol fractured to digital code and was downloaded to the device, Before the walls cracked open showing the exit.

Still confused and rather scared Kai his breathing got heavier as fear kicked in as he walked out of the small opening the light of underground blinding him nearly as he seemed to walk straight into and underground city filled with unknown dark creatures he turned to return to the safe haven of the cave but it had closed over and Standing where the opening was stood a tall cloaked figure who spoke in a fine even elegant voice “I’m your guide Ba’al, if you wish to survive even ten minutes here put on this cloak and stay by my side all will be explained soon enough." Kai looked and replied fear filling his voice “How can I...I know yo...u can b...be Trusted.” The clocked figure smiled under hood shadowed from the human boy “You Can’t, but the same goes for you my young man are you the one I seek only time will tell, now hurry and put this on before it’s too late.” Kai nodded he had a point and right now surviving was more important doing as he was told he followed Ba’al through the narrow Streets to heading closer and closer to the over world which was above them both. Watching as the moved up closer he looked and all the odd and weirdly shaped creature they’re as filled with hate and anger, staying closer to his “guide they reached the opening path leading out to the fresh air it tasted sweet compared to the earth smell that was in the under world.

[[Exits to File Mountains]]  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Bloodstone was in the middle of a huge fight with a new strange monster. Early that day, she was just browsing the internet when a strange email was sent to her. She knew better than to open spam, but her curiosity got the better of her. A bright light shone from her computer screen when she opened the message. A gust of wind came from the screen and knocked Ace into the wall behind her. "Owwww," Ace moaned as she rubbed her sore butt. Ace's moaning was soon drowned out by a deep scream. A clawed hand reached of the computer and was followed by an arm. The monster hand grabbed onto the side of the table to pull itself further out of the machine. Ace was frozen as she stared at the monster. "W-what the bloody hell is that?" The monster stood on the three legs, two pointing to the side and one facing the front. The body was rounded with two clawed arms coming out of its breast area. The beast had red glowing eyes and huge fanged mouth that reached from each side of its head. "VIRUUUUSSSSS!!" The monster screamed as it sent a foot crashing towards Ace. "Geh." She rolled out of the way and caused the monster's foot to bash a huge hole in the wall. The monster growled, "viiirussss." "Virus is damn hell right. Now get the hell out of my computer!...Hold on.. Nevermind. So get the hell back into my computer!...Don't know if that is any better." Ace shouted. She grabbed the heart shaped pin on her head and shouted out, "blood stone power makeup!" A blinding red light engulfed Ace as she transformed into Sailor Bloodstone. Bloodstone straightened herself up. "Now, come at me bro." Bloodstone said as she faced off the monster. The monster came crashing towards Bloodstone while screaming, "viirusss. Must destroy virusss!" Bloodstone jumped out of the way of the monster's attack. "Who are you calling a virus? BLOOD CHAIN!" A chain of blood appeared in Bloodstone's hand. She swung it at the monster, but it easily caught the red chain. The monster yanked on the chain and flung Bloodstone at the computer. "Ahhhh, what the ********!" Bloodstone screamed as light from the computer screened turned into hands and pulled her into the computer. She felt herself being pulled through a bright tunnel, 'am I dead?' was her last thought before blacking out.
"Nyeeeeeh." Bloodstone moaned as she came around. She rubbed her head and struggled as she tried to get up. "Damn, feels like I was sent through a tornado. Ngghhh." Bloodstone's eyes went wide as she looked at the scene around her, "where am I?" Bloodstone sat on the ceiling of what looked like to be a broken down and dark house. "In the underworld of course." Came a creepy voice from behind her. "Neh?" Ace turned around and saw a ghost with huge, sharp teeth. (A Bakemon.) "I-I'm d-d-dead?" She jumped up and turned pale. "No. Not yet. Ghost chop!" The Bakemon said as it tried to chop Ace in two. "Ahh." Ace barely jumped out of the way. "That was not very nice." Ace said. "Blood shot!" Bloodstone pointed her finger towards the monster. She expected blood to shoot out, but nothing happened. "Eh?" Her face turned even paler. "Lets try this again.... Blood shot! Blood shot! Blood shot!" She tried to focus as hard as she could, but still nothing happened. The Bakemon was obviously starting to get impatient. "Zombie claw!" It yelled as it slashed at Bloodstone's shoulder. Ace grabbed at her bloodied shoulder, turned around and made a run for it through the broken down building. "Shiiiit! Why you no work magic!?" She screamed as the Bakemon chased her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 am
[Enter from C.elestial P.ower U.nit]

D came into the Underground, and not like many normally do, but simply falling head first hurdling into the ground. The Gate of Destiny had transported him here, and this was the way he personally wanted to enter. Once he had accelerated enough, he could see while he was free falling the Bakemon that was chasing the new Tamer. His eyes narrowed in on it, as his black jacket opened almost like a parachute, allowing him to glide and descend a bit slower towards the two, yet still at a fast speed. As he landed, not visible to the Tamer yet, from his hand, his Digivice quickly scanned the Bakemon, so quickly one could not even notice that he was holding it, as it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He looked towards Ace with a kind demeanor, "Hi, I'm D. I'm a Digimon Tamer, and you must be a new Tamer," he said with a smile, then turning his gaze towards Bakemon. "Perhaps facing Digimon once you have found your own would be a better idea?" he suggested kindly, as he raised his hand. His MagnaAngemon, which was cloaked, used it's "Gate of Destiny!" attack, as the giant gate encompassed the Bakemon from above, descended upon it, as D's hand followed the motion of the Gate of Destiny, then closed upon the Digimon, transporting it elsewhere, as once the attack closed on the Digimon, it vanished. D saw Ace's shoulder, and from behind him, his MangaAngemon that was in hiding appeared as Angemon, not revealing it's other forms. It raised its hand over her shoulder, healing completely as it was a small wound only. "This is one of my Digimon, Angemon. Are you alright?" D asked with a slight smile, hoping that the new Tamer was not already scared of Digimon.

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 am
User Image

Ace tripped a few times as she ran through the upside down world. She could hear the monster get closer as its breathing got louder and louder. She looked back towards the Bakemon, not paying attention to where she was running. She tripped and tumbled quickly over an object that she did not even able to see from the suddenness. "Oww," she groaned as she felt her shoulder throb. Ace looked at the Bakemon that was quickly closing in on her. She was frozen from the fear, thinking she was about to die. She never noticed the strange man fall from the sky. He just seemed to appear right before her. She stared at the events that unfolded in front of her, sitting there motionless until the Angemon came up to her and healed her shoulder. Ace finally snapped out of it and quickly picked herself. She gasped out a thanks to the Angemon and turned towards D. "T-thank you so very much. I really did thought I was a goner there. My magic suddenly just stopped working and I am alright now. B-but.." she paused, "where did that floating gate come from? Why is there an angel and a ghost and what is a Tamer?" Ace spoke so quickly from the adrenaline she was feeling that she kept stumbling over her words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 am
D smiled kindly towards her, as he realized that he would be her introductory to the Digital World. "These beings, such as the Bakemon that was following you, and my Angemon, are what are known as Digimon. Not all are evil, nor all are good, as there are many that are even in the neutral area of seeing things. Tamers are people who are able to enter the Digital World, either by their own will or by a mysterious purpose, and I believe you would fall under the second category. You will have to find your Partner Digimon to be able to move forward in the Digital World here and along with your Digivice, it's a small handheld device which you are able to do several things with, pending on which Digivice you are destined to find. Normally, a handheld device you already possess would be transformed," he said looking towards Ace if she had one on hand when she came to the Digital World. "The gate was an attack that was used to send the Bakemon away. Magic?That would be somewhat of a constitution in terms of being able to know Digimon that originate from Witchelny, an entirely other dimension, such as Wizardmon, said to be one of the possible Digivolutions of the Digimon Candlemon," he said, thinking out loud for a moment. "Yet there would have to be a lot of chance put into it to be able to Digivolve a Candlemon into a Wizardmon, not to forget to mention luck. Also, Digivolutions, are the forms Digimon. There are normally about 6 per Digimon, but there can be less, pending on what Level your Digimon starts out as. The forms are first born from something called a DigiTama, or DigiEgg, then hatch into either Fresh, or straight into In Training, then Digivolve into Rookie. Those forms are the first 3 normal forms you can start out with, as the rest would require a Tamer's affinity with their Digimon to grow stronger and share a bond. Then they could achieve Champion Level, such as Angemon or Bakemon, then Ultimate, and for most, finally Mega," D stated, and while he had spoken that, he also wrote down on a new blank sheet of paper upon all that he was telling her about, and handed it to her. "I hope this would help you as a reminder?" he said.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the two humans talked a MetalPhantomon was roaming around the Underworld. The MetalPhantomon had just returned from defeating and stealing the data off of a few Ultimate and Champion Level Digimon which had been owned by some tamers. The one thing that the MetalPhantomon could not stand was digimon who followed orders from tamers. It disliked the fact that they were obeying the orders of the weak humans who only hid behind their digimon 'partners' as the digimon fought following their orders. It had seen many digimon sacrifice themselves to protect the humans and began to hate these digimon. It noticed two humans talking to each other. Observing from afar it saw that there was an Angemon with them. It decided that this Angemon was one of those digimons which stuck by humans and protected them. Rather annoyed at seeing a digimon who followed its tamer. It just watched them holding its energy emission-shaped sickle. It was deciding whether to attack or just to watch though it was pulling more over to the attack decision since it really disliked these types of digimon. It was trying to decide at the moment that if it would attack which of its attacks it would use.

((Out Of Curry: Mind If I Join Your Little RP? Also This Is An Actual Digimon On My Team Though For Now It Is Still A Rogue Digimon. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 am
D's Digivice suddenly scanned the area, without any activation or sign that it had done so, as D reached for it for a brisk second instinctively, reading the data it collected on MetalPhantomon, as it was fed to a program D had on his Digivice, keeping it hidden right after. The darkness in the Underworld disguised his actions as he looked beside him to his Patamon. "Also, most Digivices are capable of holding your Digimon, as you are also capable of being a Tamer to more than just one Digimon," he explained, as Patamon was digitized and entered into the Digivice, quickly enough that one would not be able to see his Digivice, placing it away once again.

While it seemed Patamon had entered into D's Digivice, it was standing invisible behind MetalPhantomon as MagnaAngemon, not making a move until it did. The ability of being invisible was of course not MangaAngemon, but another of D's Digimon's illusion abilities in effect.

"As for the Digimon stalking us, that would be an Ultimate Level Digimon, MetalPhantomon," D said with a slight smile, looking around for a moment as his eyes found the MetalPhantomon that was watching from afar, pointing in the Digimon's direction so that Ace could also see.

((You're out of curry? Oh no. x.x The more RPing~ the merrier. =D ^-^))

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
-Edward Kirkland, The Flaming Desire Tamer-

--Chapter 1, A new world, a new life.--

It'd been about a day since Edward entered this realm, all he was doing was trying to find shelter among the moss covered stone brick that these ruinated rooms where constructed. At all seemed so new, and Edward was not phased by the transition of worlds at all, moreso amazed.

He had just tried his best to clean up after resting among the stone for a night when rubble and dust poured down the corridoor opposite his wereabouts. As he got closer to the corridoor the noises and rubble got more rapid and louder. Edward's heart raced in anxiety as he wondered what was making those hellish tremors. He could distantly hear fast foodsteps getting louder and louder down the hall. He peered around the old rotten doorframe to be met with the glare of a tall blond man from down the corridoor. The blurry figure got more and more clear the closer he got.

"Run boy run!" Shouted the man, as he was merely 9 or so meters away.

More rubble spewed from behind him as he shieled his face, still bolting down the hallway.

[Running away music~]

Edward grabbed his coat and tore down the hall mimicking the tall man's stride and pace. They met speeds and ran down the dusty, rubble caked call avoiding rubble crash down from above. The sheer speed of the operation would have made anyone ill, but the two ran and ran.

"Do not look back child!" Bellowed the man, his voice deep and husky, probably from inhaling dust.

Edward pulled up his arm and posed a thumbs up to the man, while his speed began to increase. The two could almost see a light at the end of the stupidly long hall and sped up to almost inhuman speeds. Edward was baffled at both how he was running so fast and also who this man was.

As the end approached the Man grabbed Edward and took a sharp right, down yet another corridoor of huge length. Edward was released from his embrace and slowly picked up speed.

"Bloody decoys, this freak is smart."

To both of their surprise, they where being tailed by a large dark figure, who proceeded to fire small beams of intense heat and energy at them. The blond man was nimble and managed to dodge all that was thrown at him, and Edward was keeping in the sidelines avoiding all yet still running. Sharp clawish hands grabbed his waist.

"Seems like our only option!"

[You may stop music now]

Edward regained consiousness layed in the arms of the tall blond man who had two sets of differing wings. Edward sat up and coughed up soot and small depris.

"What the fudge happened down there?" He questioned, wiping dust from his eyes and patting down his coat.

"Hmm, nevermind that, just a run-in I had. Digimon of the Underworld are not the friendliest bunch." The tall man said, too patting off dust from his finely taylored attire.

"Seems like you need a big introduction to this whole thing. Well, first of all, my name is Pondera, I am a creature called LucemonCM and I originate from these parts. This whole world we are in is known as the Digital world. I don't know how you ended up here, but you are safe so that counts I would suppose." Pondera smiled and handed out a hand to Edward, helping him to his feet.

As Edward stood up he felt a sting of pain come from his chest. He looked down to find Lucifer's hand penetrate his ribcage and into his chest. Edward was either going to pass out or vomit but noticed something. As Pondera pulled out his hand there was no wound, and no blood, as well as his clothing remaining in tact.

"Hmm, seems like you have a lot of potential my friend, now, mind telling me your name?"

Edward hesitated and tried to recap on all this information, like putting a cube in a cylindrical hole. He looked up at Pondera and analysed all his features then spoke. "My name is Edward. Thank, thank you for saving me back there, if 'saving' works in this instance."

Pondera nodded and held out his hand. He was holding a small, palm sized piece of electronics. "I believe, that now I am your partner, this is yours."

Edward grasped the device and the screen lit up.

"Digivice activated, data code, Edward Joseph Kirkland. Access Granted."

Edward was intrigued by all the lights and buttons and options the device provided.

"I guess we are a team then!"

--[OOC]-- Wow, it has been a while since I posted something this rewarding to write!  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games