Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 am
User Image
-Edward Kirkland, The Flaming Desire Tamer-

--Chapter 2, finding residence.--

It'd been a long night after that. Pondera told Edward everything he would want to know about this world. About Digimon, the good and evil organisations spread throughout the land, the details about the power within Edward himself and all of the Digimon he may encounter.

The Digimon and Human arose from a sleep deprived rest. They decided it would be a good idea to get out of the Underworld as the rise in agitated Digimon would cause a lot of problems. They stood up and stretched, and grabbed their little amount of belongings.

The sights of the Underworld where not the best, old rotting buildings and structures, ruins of once great civilisations now reduced to the habitat of -plague- Digimon, seeking nothing but destruction and Lucifer knew this well.

"I came from here when I was just but a travelling Angemon. Back then the thirst for chaos was not as potent. It is terrible sad to see such a thing happen."

Edward did not reply, but instead continued walking in Pondera's wake. Edward hadn't spoken a lot simply because he was finding it hard to process everything that has happened as it was, so being silent, in his mind, was the best thing to help.

"Hmm, looks like we have a way to go, well, I hope you show the stamina you had down -there- here also!"

Yes, that was it! Edward forgot the one thing he would blatently ask about. How he ran so fast, how he was not tired after. It really was a complex world.

"Pondera, down there, you know I ran really fast? Well how did I do it? I'm not the most athletic of people."

Pondera paused and turned to face Edward.

"Remember when I plunged my hand into your heart? Well I was seeing how much Digisoul you can contain, and I noticed you have a blue aura, meaning you can adept your powers to anything. In this case, you needed to run, or at least follow me, so you did. But unfortunatley, I noticed one drawback. If you use this power it needs to recharge after a while. So let's hope we don't need to make haste in the near future!"

Pondera laughed, also inducing Edward to aswell. Pondera patted Edward on the shoulder and continued his stride towards a rather war torn hill. As they where walking, Edward studied his Digivice. He opened the interface, and scrolled through meaningless menus until he reached "DigiBank". He opened it up and found many blank placeholders for Digimon. It had Pondera at the very top if the list with the words "External" next to it, showing that he was not within the device.

They still a way off from the hill, but they could see a town in the distance, an old rickety town.

[--Exit to Toy and Tama Town--]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm
Black feathers fall from the sky as they form into a circle. It is silent for a moment before a loud crash of thunder can be herd and the circle glows as more feathers begin to swirl around the room. Suddenly the smell of burning can be herd before another crash of thunder. Then everything goes black before two beings step from the circle. One is a digimon, the other a man. "...so this is home...its been a while" a dark voice says as the man looks about. "Come we have work to do" He says to his digimon as they leave the room to whereabouts unknown.

[Unknown exits to whereabouts unknown]  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am
Red eyes, the true self...

User Image User Image
The real Rei had been running a long time. He had to get away from that... thing that called itself him. He had practically left it for dead fighting Draco, but it had probebly got away, because he hadn't felt anything weird. Navi, Gigimon and Black Guilmon hadn't said anything. It was understandable, they were probably as scared as Rei was. Getting out of the jungle without encontering any hostile digimon was difficult. With the split he had lost the ability to use any digisoul, which was bad news because it meant that none of his digimon could digivolve, which left him a stitting duck for any major predators. However he managed to make it out of the Jungle without any trouble. And once he hit the flat lands, he broke out into full sprint, leaving only dust in his trail.

This the first time in months that he had been able to think clearly. There was no loud noise in his head, no constant headaches, and more importantly, no whisperings. However that was mostly due to the fact that the whisperer was now his own entity, masquerading under his name. He knew what horrors this, thing could perform. Before when he was nearly taken over by it, he nearly killed a person under false pretenses.

He didn't know where he was going and didn't care, he just wanted to get away. All of a sudden he found himself at the foot of the file mountains, the place where so may bad things had happened, where so much misery had come across him and his companions, where teams had been made, then broken... where he had tried to kill someone. That thought stalked his mind like a hungry cat, the fact he tried to kill another Human, it was unforgivable. He began to scale the mountain, he had no particular reason, he just felt it nessisary, he thought it would make him think of something.

Near the top it was cold and wet, and getting dark. He had had enough for one day, both him and his digimon were tired, and needed rest, seeing a cave in the side of the rock, they made for it and set up camp. Making a fire out dead wood and eating what little supplies thay had left from Draco made them feel a bit better, but not much. Before long they curled up and went to sleep.

Rei awoke from a deep sleep, however it was still late at night, and what had woken him sat by the entrance to the cave. It was an old woman, sat staring at him, but staying completly still. There was an awkward silence, before the old woman spoke.
"What troubles you child, your heart is filled with sadness and fear?" Rei was taken aback by how she knew this but decided to explain himself anyway.
"My body has split in two, me and my digisoul. My digisoul wants nothing but destruction, and I want peace. However I cannot atain my goal without my digisoul, but my digisoul wants to control me and I could barely hold it back. and now I feel empty and useless, what I really want is my digisoul back, but be able to control him." The old woman listened intently as he spoke, then responded.
" I know how I could help you. Go to the demon lord of the underworld... Lucemon. Ask him to summon your other half for a duel of terms, terms being whoever wins gets control over your body and the power to give orders to the other half if it ever becomes dominant, at pain of death. I need to leave now but here..." She held out her hand and a strange portal appeared on the wall. "Take this to reach the underworld then go towards the giant tower." Before Rei could say anything she was gone.

When his digimon awoke he explained his situation to them, and then stared at the portal. " Lucemon... here we come!"

User Image
Proud member of T.O.R.C.H

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm
D looked onto his hand, "Look at the time," he said, "Well, now I have to leave, but if you'll ever need help, I'd gladly oblige," D offered to Ace, as he bid her a farewell, waving once as a Gate of Destiny appeared, sending the MetalPhantomon far away, displacing it from the vicinity where Ace was, but still in the Underground, as D entered it to another location. He had a plan, and he still had to carry it out. "Now... where's that Tamer we were looking for?" he said once he was out of earshot of those that were around him as he entered the Gate of Destiny.

[Exit to Drive City]

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games