Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Marcus would slowly rise to his feet, feeling tired, but also feeling as if a major burden was taken off of him. "What are you talking about Chris? Why should I be the one to leave, maybe you're the one that should leave." The boy would rub his head and then look at Chris with orange eyes. Another feature would be the presence of black lines going down and through his eyes. He would then look over at Lucemon and smirk. "Soooo, is it done?"

The angel with both black and white wings would glance over at Marcus and sigh. "Yes it is done, congratulations on your cross over to the darkside." His voice would ring of sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. "Oh and take this thing with you. I have a feeling that it'll stick close to you as it's been living inside you for some time." He would point at the Digitamamon with a look of disgust.

------------------------------------------------------

Cadaiver would glance within the library swearing that he just saw Chris enter the room. "Where on earth did they go parry-chan?!"

"I think... knowing Lucemon, they went to an alternate dimension free of the hindering fields of this castle." Paramiere would enter the library and start to sniff the area, picking up the sent of evil the likes she'd never seen before.

"You'd be right about that, little lady." Ocelot would make his presence known as he stepped out of hiding. "Here in the castle, even demon lords are hindered by the powers placed within this place, but in Lucemon's world... he's free to by pass that and truly torture his victims."

"So if you came with that boy, he's probably dead by now." Jou would flutter behind Ocelot with a smile on her face.

"No, no, no... we came for the other one... the one Lucemon was working with." Cadaiver would interrupt the lillymon and make it clear that they were here for separate reasons. "We just came for the body after he was done reclaiming or whatever the heck your employer wanted with Marcus."

"Oh, then that changes things. I guess you're enemies with Chris?"

"Definitely."

"Well the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The name's Jou, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." He would bow towards the pixy digimon. "I have to admire someone that was able to bring in Marcus... alive."

"That wasn't a problem. He came willingly, of course I'm sure your base is probably destroyed by now." The pandamon would chuckle as he began to recall how easily Marcus gave in to their demands and followed willingly. He couldn't help but admire the stupidity in that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 pm
Chris watched as Marcus rose causing Chris to smile, he was glad his friend was okay at least physically. However, when Marcus suggested maybe Chris should leave he had to admit it stung. He froze for a moment before frowning "I'm glad you're okay Marcus, I was worried about you" He said quietly, it was loud enough to hear but apparent he was afraid of being further stung by Marcus after all he had risked his own life to make sure Marcus was alright.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 am
"I see... well then I guess my debt is paid?" Marcus would ignore Chris's comment as he continued to talk with Lucemon, hashing out an agreement of some sorts.

The Ultimate level digimon would cross his arms and look down at the human. "Not in the least, not too many leave this sort of an agreement by such a simple task. Think of this merely as the test to see if you're worthy." He would look up at the boy still trapped within his sphere of blades. "I'm going to assume that he had no idea about this."

Marcus would freeze for a moment having completely forgotten about their past excursions due to the extra entity that was housed within him. "No... not at all."

"Ooh, goodie. I always was a fan of drama. You might want to let him know what's up, lest he remain ignorant and continue to try my patience with his silly views of the way I go about doing things." The blonde-haired angel would chuckle and swivel his finger causing the blades surround Chris and his team to move as if they were about to launch forward and skewer their prisoner.

"I guess you're right..." Marcus would sigh and pivot, turning towards Chris. He would begin to step towards the cage of light with a thin layer of DarkSoul covering his body, this time blue rather than green or orange. "So I guess you're wondering what's going on, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 am
By this point Chris was beyond confused, he was tired, confused, hurt, angry, hell he wasn't even sure how he felt at the moment. He watched the two of them talk and felt like this was one big game that he wasn't even allowed to know about. He couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't so serious then why had they led everyone on like that and worse why hadn't he told him. When Marcus approached him all of Chris's digimon stepped in front of Chris not really trusting Marcus, but after a moment Chris stepped past them and up to Marcus "Yes I would" Chris said resisting every other urge he had at the moment.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am
"Well... ' Marq would shuffle his feet around as he began to search for the words to say. "Remember back when we first came here? It's alright if you don't... I would actually expect for you to not remember simply because not to many people can recall how they died." He would look away Chris and then back to Lucemon. "The only way to get you back was for me to make a deal with the one person that could bring you back." He would sigh, "But that deal came with a hefty cost, I would have to work for Lucemon as a Dark tamer with one goal... to bring down Ygdrassil from his high horse of a thrown and take out all who are turning this paradise into nightmare." He would turn from Lucemon back to Chris, looking at him through chaotic orange eyes.

"He'll make a wonderful addition to the team. Not many can survive the process of being a dark tamer." The angel would chuckle. "You should be proud of him... rather than sitting off to the side. he's taking a side in the war to come." He would start to walk towards Marcus and the prison of light.

"You can't hate him too much, I chose this path. Ever since I can here, all I saw was destruction made by us tamers and after having a digimon live inside of me, I've gained new insight... we humans are a disease to this place." His hands would tighten and curl into tight fists with the knuckles boring into his skin.

Chris Shadowheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm
"Marcus..." Chris said quietly, he remembered vague things about what happened that day. Most of it was from when Marcus corrupted him. He sank to his knees as he herd Marcus suddenly feeling confused and tired. He hadn't realized he had died, but he didn't understand how Lucemon could've revived him. He looked Marcus in the eyes, his now corrupted and different eyes. He tried to find comfort in them as he had done before, but now it was apparent Chris wasn't sure if he could trust Marcus or not. He thought of everything skullsatamon had said to him and frowned. "...you think we are a disease?" He asked after a moment. He looked back at his digimon "...has everything we humans have done just been a pollutant?" He added. He looked down "I did everything I could to save you...for me...for her....for everyone who cares for you....are they diseases?" He asked. He looked at Marcus and his eyes watered "...what about me? am I just a disease to you?" He asked all of his questions held no anger or contempt, just confusion and depression. He then looked at Lucemon "If I died...how did you bring me back?...Why?Am I the same as I was before? Am I even me?" He asked somewhat to Lucemon, somewhat to Marcus, somewhat to himself. He then put his hands on his forehead suddenly having a major headache. He turned back to Marcus and tears rolled down his face.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am
Lucemon would whip his hands causing the blades to vanish. "Quite simple. After you, you being humans, stay here for a while, your very being becomes that much like a digimon, you're data. And just as we can be deleted and then put back together, so can you..." The angel would chuckle, it was merely a matter of putting humpty dumpty back together again, 100% intact mind you." His last statement would be emotionless, a tone to repel any assumptions that pieces of himself [Chris] were missing.

Marcus would be silent as Lucemon spoke and then answered with a single word. "Yes... but you can help become the cure." With the barrier down, Marcus would step towards Chris with arms open. "Join us as we right the wrongs of those before us, otherwise...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm
Chris looked at the digimon and frowned, he didn't like the idea of Lucemon being able to revive people, but at the same time it had saved him hadn't it. He looked at Marcus and frowned even as he saw him walking towards him. He shook his head "I...I just don't know...I'm so confused" He said. He stepped to Marcus and hid his head against Marcus's shoulder although his eyes didn't comfort him, being in his embrace made him feel better, more protected. "...Marcus, please don't leave me again....promise me you wont....please" He said. He may have been confused, but with Marcus he felt better. His tears rolled down his face and landed on Marcus.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 am
"That's not something I can promise you anymore..." Grabbing a hold of Chris's shoulders, he would push the crying boy away from him and wipe the tears from his chest. He then steps back to stand beside LucemonCM and Digitamamon with his arms crossed, revealing a glowing band-like tattoo on his left arm. "Now... I need an answer."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 am
Chris couldn't say he was surprised by Marcus's shoving him away, it seemed to be happening more and more frequently. He paused for a moment to think about it. Between everything that had happened he wasn't sure why he kept up his pursuits, it was obvious Marcus didn't need his help or at least didn't want it. However, as he thought about it he knew it was because he cared for Marcus, they had been friends for so long and Marcus had saved him numerous times. He remembered what Luka said to him, he wondered if she had really been right, did he have any feelings for him. He looked at Marcus for a moment before sighing "....what would I have to do?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 am
"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary." he waves a hand through his long, golden locks and chuckles. "Just pledge eternal allegiance to the Demon Lords, sell your digital soul to me, kill other tamers as you are ordered and a special bonus..." He pauses and glances up at Chris will evil eyes. " ...take out Ygdrassil."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 am
Chris looked at the twisted angel and frowned he wasn't sure how he could make it seem like it was almost nothing. "...sell my soul?" He said with a frown. "but don't I need it? is that what you did Marcus, are you soulless?" He asked. He wasn't sure about this, the world didn't seem that bad how could they just want to destroy it and what about the people they'd have to kill.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:14 pm
"Do you? I can assure you that once it's gone, you won't even know that you're missing it." The angel laughs and walks towards Chris, leaving Marcus to stand idly with his hands balled into fists. "So what do you say? Hmmm? Want to join your beloved Marq and serve me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:35 pm
Chris looked at the wicked angel digimon and frowned, could he be right could he not even miss it. He turned from Lucemon to Marcus, the man he had came all this way for. As he looked at him he could see two sides to him the man he had been friends with for so long and someone else, someone he didn't know. He paused for a moment and turned to his digimon who watched him waiting to hear what he said. He closed his eyes, could he really sign his soul away, even for Marcus, did Marcus even want him. He shook his head before walking over to Marcus and putting his hand on his cheek to make him look at him. "...Marcus, before I want to know two things" he said his voice trailing off at the end. He gave him a serious look "...I came all this way for you, and I want to know why you hid all this from me..." He then paused "and secondly I want to know how you honestly feel about me" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:44 pm
Marcus would feel the warm touch of Chris's hand on his cold and dark skin. It would burn slightly as there was a certain purity retained in the boy before him that seemed to counter his over-aura. He would quickly knock the hand away and lock eyes with Chris. "Truth be told, I didn't want you to find out. Ever wonder why I seemed so distant yet so try to come to your aid?" He would look away from Chris and return to looking at Chris with determined eyes. "You don't belong here... you're made of what it takes to survive here and if you continue to stay here, you will die for real and stay that way." He would sigh and close his eyes. "If you join then I can always watch out for you, otherwise... you need to go back to the real world where you won't have to worry about death." He would put and gloved hand on Chris's shoulder. "Despite who I am now and how strong I've become, I still have a weak spot... you. If anything, I would prefer that you went home and left me and the digital world behind."

LucemonCM would fold his arms and shake his head with a sigh. "Such touching words... they really make me sick." Lucemon would snap his fingers and the room would go dark once more with light returning once more to show that they were back in the library with Ocelot and crew off to the side. Lucemon himself would be back in his rookie stage as a normal Lucemon with child-like body.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games